Muslimah16
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalaamu alaikum meri jaan,
    tum kaisi hai?? :p
    I hope all is going well for you sweety :D I hate skool....I hate education, but in order to succeed wegotta go thru this painful days of tests after tests! yugh....I feel ur every PAIN baby!! all of it lol
    I have been in the same boat as you.....tests, projects, tests,projects,tests and some more of that!! its a cycle that NEVER ends :) is ur shaadi done yet??? pm me ASAP and share some yummi food lol ILY and IMY!! :D
    lolz sis!!! InshAllah i will!!! u 2 make lots and lots 4 duaa 4 me and 3 the rest of da muslims in da world inshallah :)

wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo
    take care hunni bunni!!! muwahhhh!!!
    Salam Alekum sis :)

WOW!!! Mashallah it has been a long time since i didnt come here...
    how are u doing??? Hows life with u? Hope things are well InshAllah
    I missed u!!! Take care :D
    oh yesh...I am fine alhamdulillaah.
    ahaha, I just re-read my vm, I cnt stop laughing LOL
    I was o mad prbly my first *frastruation expressed over TTI* bwahahaha
    wa'alaikum salam..

I am so frasturated thats hw I am now......sorry this is not a great time for me to be writting to anyone!! I am so messed up in the head....so flipping mad about what I just did to my ipod...its like the end of the world!! ugh....
    ***When you need it the most, when you think you have nowhere to go .... look yourselfe in the chambers of my soul ...this is your refuge ... if you can not find ... just look up into the sky .... there are clouds of our memories where my soul is resting...****
    wa'alikum al salaaaam ukhtii!!

Alhamdulilah, i'm fine!
    SIs I understand you! completely! Stressed with shcool and all the other things.. May Allah sw help us inshaALlah and make us succesfull so that we can spread this religion with pride! <3

Take care, hope you and your family are fine hunni! let me hear from you! :) It makes me glad :D :*

wa'alaikum al salam warahamatullah
    aaww, assalaamu alaikum sweetie,
    the day is getting closer man....much luv to u and congrats ones more habibti <3
    and I am glad you was thinking of me.....:):)
    how are you???
    I have been super busy with skool.......and didnt get enough time to reply back. SOwwIe for being super late :)
    I love you loads sweetie :D
    yes! dude exams are over :p sweetttt lol i did fairly well knowing how i didn't study at all lol
    keep me in ur duas please :) JazakALlah khair
    LOL :p "i cudn't care less" ahan :p it shows lol
    tc walaikum salam
    Aww.. no, sis! It's mostly my fault too.. Was pretty caught up in studies.. ;(
    What's new? Well, here the temperature is below minus most of the days but still no snowfall..:'( Nafal bhi par liye, dua bhi maang le but koi faida nahi! :(:(
    Which reminds of the time when you agreed to switch places with me so that we could both enjoy our ideal weather..:p

So, what did I miss on tti? Any highlight news?
    How's your friend doing? I finally forgot her name! :(
    Wa alaykumus Salam!
    Oh.. its been too long! I am doing good Alhamdulillah!
    What about you? How are ur studies going now? Completed yet?

Gosh.. its good to see your smiling comment again..:D :D
    Take care Ukhti!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…