BinKhadija
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LoOoOoooll...akhi u are sOoOooo funny!! hahahahaah
    the subject doesnt suck, i suck at the subject lol.... hehe :)

And dont worry i ate enough for the two of us. loOoooll :D :D
    My mum is like... Whoa! Asmaa, leave some for everyone you know lol :D You're being greedier than usual lol :D

No worries, akhi ill make du'aa for you too inshaAllah :)
    Small sis..... i can bet u i am older than you ;)

Take care akhi
    ur sis
    Wassalaam
    lol... unexpected joke...?! lol.. its the reality Dude!! lol :D :D My english really does suck lol.. its really bad.. but its my fav. subject lol :D i know that doesnt make sense lloOoOoll.... hahahah... what can i say.. im a wierd and confusing person.. loOooll :D

Oh oki.. its better to be safe than sorry lol :D ahahhaha.... i could sense the sarcasm no worries lol hehehehhe ;) LoOoOoOoooll :D
    Thank Allah ur not short fused..... Pheeeeww! i was beginning to get worried loOoOoll haha :tongue:

V.msgs means Visitors message.. :)
    Hey i gotta go eat some khana now lol.. Cum join us :) I think its lasagne loOoOoll :D
    Take care Dearest akhi,

Seeya later inshaAllah Ta'ala
    Wassalaam.

Oh ans P.s. Please make du'aa for my exams.. they're cumn up V.v.v. Soon

oh btw.....v.v.v soon means very very soon lol :D :D :D :lol: :lol:
    Im just kidding bro lol... please dont take to heart lol :)

Wassalaam. lol
    Science... Too many brains needed lol haha.. hey im just kidding, it was ok.. not my thing tho lol :D im more into english :) But my english sucks lol :D haha

Yeaahh... i get the leading role lol :D heheh.... Shopping is soOoOoOo kool lol :D
    can never get sick and tired of it loOoOoOoll :D

MashaAllah, really beautiful name akhi. :)
    just making sure u dont mind bro, cos u meet some short fuse people lol... i dont want one of my V.msgs giving me a lecture on being nosy lol
    *gah* You're not into sport?! *gah* Whoa! lol :D
    So, im wrong there lol.

MashaAllah science, u say? Well i wasn't urm.. into science lol :D
    probably the worst subject i ever had to do lol :D

No, lol ... my mum's the one who takes me shops lol.. She's like,... Asmaa, Asmaa, i saw this dress.. etc etc lol :D
    So whats ur name akhi if u dont mind me asking? and if you do, then no worries inshaAllah. :)
    I was joking only of course, sister. You just did say something like I shouldn't believe in that etc. I took being believing in that as Halaal, and Haraam otherwise. And, Barak Allah feekum, it was my pleasure to be of some help to my TTI ukhti; may Allah SWT guide us all towards the right and help us AVOID the wrongdoings. Ameen.
    Later then, you too TC sis,
    Wa'salaam

I somehow missed this comment :confused:
    Im glad u cleared up this issue akhi :) Alhumdulillah.
    AAmeen to your du'aa akhi,
    haha.. u were wrong lol :D hehehehhe

Really, its a kool place.. Jee, i mus check it out some day huh? :) inshaAllah Ta'ala
    Its expensive.. Darn! loOoOoooll.. thats the last thing i need to know lol :D
    Just kidding LoOoOoooll :D :D :D

So u into sport..? (what kinda qestion is that.. ur a guy.. ofcourse ur interested in sport lol)
    LoOoOoOoll.... i have never been manchester lol :D
    i heard they got some good Shopping centres lol.. i'll drag my mum along with me some day lol :D :D. Oki, i wont bore u with the typical girly, shopping talk lol :D
    Leicester,.... hm.. its oki Alhumdulillah.. the mahaul is GREAT! Alhumdulillah. Especially in highfileds, so many masajid, madaris, Alhumdulillah.
    Hows about in Man.? Is it a good place?
    Yup, urdu hindi aati hain mujhe, :)
    Oh, So ur pakistani? MashaAllah.
    KoOoOoll, ur from Manchester? WoOoOow, ur not that far off :)
    Have u ever come lleicester?
    hey i was kidding about the boosted stuff too lol :D
    I tend to joke around a lot, so dont take anything i say serious lol :D
    And if i ever hurt your feelings, Sorry in advance. :)
    oOohh lol.. Silly me :D
    Im from Enlgand lol, Leicester :) And urself?
    No, no english is not my mother toungue. :)
    Pheeeeew! u dont take these things seriously, i watched the video again right now, and i was like *gah* lol :D
    I know how i am too. May Allah help us on this journey, and guide us on the path of the righteous. Aameen.

Wassalaam
    lol..hahahaahahahah :D :D :D

NoOoOoOo i can assure you im not part of THAT crew lol..... jeez man... i watched that video ... did i really bombard u like that..?! lol :D
    Hey, im sorry yeah, as far as i knew it was. :redface:

But jazakAllah khair for sharing the link with ur sis:)
    You're the best akhi ;)

LooOoOoll.. im calling everyone the best lol So dont get boosted lol :tongue:
    hey im just kidding lol :D

Take care
    Wassalaam ~
    salaam :D

mashaAllah same here I'm also Pakistaini...speak pushto :)
    anyways take care
    talk to you soon Akhii

wassalam
    inshaAllah one day you will be hafiz reciting in taraweeh all over the world brother :)
    you taking a gap year...hmmm...I'm thinking about that as well...but inshaAllah we shall see what happens :)

anyways brother where about you from? what language do you speak? :D
    Salaaam again :D

yehh i'm doing AS...inshaAllah A2 next year... :)
    well i dont really attend a madrassah but i read to someone( a hafiz) at our local Masjid after school :) :)
    so you hoping to go uni next school term rite?

wassalam
    salaam :)

im doing A Levels...at school (6th form) studying Law, Psychology and Business and also i hope to complete my hifz soon inshaAllah...make dua for me Akhiii... :)

how about you? what you studying?

wassalam :)
    wassalam

haha :) yehh Bradford is known as Bradistan lol so that tells you the story...its okiii alhamdulilah..lots of masjids, schools, madrassa's etc..so yeah alhamdulilah i cant complain..

although people say this is where uneducated immigrants like to settle :D lol
    anyways brother how you doing? hows Manchester doing? lol

take care Shabaaz :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…