"194 Palestine" Count Down

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh

Insha Allah, I pray that it succeeeds. Although I think that the 1967 land is abit too small, I have to damit that somethings are better than nothing. And it is a lot bigger than the lands that Palestinians currently have. May Allah help us regain those lands, ameen. Jazak Allahu Khayra akhi!

wasalam

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Asalamu alaykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh

Insha Allah, I pray that it succeeeds. Although I think that the 1967 land is abit too small, I have to damit that somethings are better than nothing. And it is a lot bigger than the lands that Palestinians currently have. May Allah help us regain those lands, ameen. Jazak Allahu Khayra akhi!

wasalam

:salam2:

It's a start, at least. Get that now and get the rest later.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyaki sister. As brother Just a Guy said, inshaAllah this is going to be a start, to get our lands in full. Let us spread it and make people aware as much as possible. :)

israeli_soldier_palestinian_boy.jpg

This is Human Rights.

10 DAYS to go to UN

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Yesterday I posted about the new wall around the Israeli Embassy in Cairo, Egypt. Now what???

The wall is stormed down by the Egyptian Proud Muslims who LOVE ISLAM. Allah Akbar!!

They stormed into the building after breaking so much of the Concrete Wall, and thrown away so much of Israeli Documents on 18th Floor of the Building. Also one clever brother climbed up to the Flag, and thrown it down to ground. Later the Police and Army arrived and used excessive against them.

Meanwhile, the Ambassador, his family and Embassy Officials immediately went to Airport from where they went directly to Israel, being anxious and scared, said al-Jazeera.

Here is the video. :)

[yt]plH9s_fyMMQ[/yt]

Now its the time of People as the West said. Whats Democracy? "By the People, for the People"?

Allahu Akbar!!!​

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

Unfortunately it looks like more of the same in Egypt. Mubarak is out, but the old regime still clings to power.

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

9 DAYS to go to UN inshaAllah

IbnAdam77

“The definite time of our visit to Egypt has not been set yet, but we have a desire to visit Gaza after visiting Egypt,” - Rajab Tayyib Urdughan, Turkish Prime Minister -

Keep it up O Turkey! Keep it up O Egypt! Keep it up O Muslim Ummah!

article-0-033C66A5000005DC-482_468x286.jpg

Urdughan angry at Israeli President, and left not just conference, but went back to Turkey where the people so warmly welcomed its Courageous Leader. In 2009, he stormed out of the World Economic Forum after yelling to Israeli President, "When it comes to killing, you know very well how to kill."

Israel is afraid of all this now. Truly very afraid from what it is seeing recently from Turkey and Egypt. Its scared! Allahu Akbar!

Before leaving Egypt, its Ambassador called US and asked for help. Did not have courage to say anything on Egypt people. Now when Turkey Foreign Ministry has Plans to include Gaza as part of PM's visit, again the Israel said, "This will affect the relation of Turkey and US." So now its all clear. InshaAllah victory will be ours.

Keep trying your best my beloved brothers and sisters.

Allah says in Surah Muhammad, Verse 7, "O you who have believed, if you support Allah, He will support you and plant firmly your feet."

8 DAYS to go to UN inshaAllah

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
InshaAllah,
Allah's will ,will be done.May Allah help our brothers and sisters in Palestine and elsewhere.Ameen.Hope it's all smooth inshaAllah.

IbnAdam77

**post edited**

Jazakumullahu Khairan sisters for the message. I do apologise for that post, eventhought I made it only to make all of us aware the actual situation. May Allah reward you both.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Dear Brothers and Sisters......
Insha Allah We will win the game and we need to include palastine in our Dua.. Insha Allah Azzeez We will win Long Long Life Palatine......... Allahu Akbar

Wassalaam

strive-may-i

Now that we know the day is nearing, can we have a compilation of countries for / against the motion + dont know types".... please

Okay we are all aware of some obvious "No" countries. Appears like this big country would try to get some more No's

your-sister

^Inna lillaah! I agree wholeheartedly, sister.
Beloved brother, May Allaah (swt) reward you with all the good in this dunya and the hereafter for the effort you've put into this much-needed thread.

We(I) don't mean to discourage you. It would just be much better if you attach a different image that goes with the caption you put under this one(Rights of children)... One "less" disturbing perhaps? Baarakallahu feek!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I found this:
“Most of the danger comes by our lack of wisdom on how we run our foreign policy,” and he repeated a statistic he uses on the campaign trail in Iowa: “We're under great threat, because we occupy so many countries. We're in 130 countries. We have 900 bases around the world. We're going broke. The purpose of al Qaeda was to attack us, invite us over there, where they can target us. And they have been doing it.”

Paul went on to claim that al Qaeda has committed “more attacks against us and the American interests per month than occurred in all the years before 9/11” -- because the U.S. is “occupying their land.” ...

Paul didn't retreat from his position. “This whole idea that the whole Muslim world is responsible for this, and they're attacking us because we're free and prosperous, that is just not true. Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda have been explicit... They wrote and said that we attacked America because you had bases on our holy land in Saudi Arabia, you do not give Palestinians fair treatment, and you have been bombing…”

At this point, Paul was interrupted by a chorus of boos. He tried to talk over them, pleading with the audience to understand his position.

"I didn't say that. I'm trying to get you to understand what the motive was behind the bombing, at the same time we had been bombing and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for 10 years. Would you be annoyed? If you're not annoyed, then there's some problem.”

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/09/ron-paul-says-our-unfairness-to-palestinians-led-to-911-attacks.html

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh beloved brothers and sisters

Jazakumullahu Khairan for your great contribution.

I very much apologise for not updating the thread yesterday, because I was on sea, on my journey to come here. Now that I have reached, I do not have computer internet acces here. So I have to use my phone and hence, I am unable to make posts like above. Mobile internet is very weak, and expensive here. It seems that I have to be here for more than 2 weeks.

Please keep the thread alive, and the count down updated. :)

May Allah accept from us, and give us Victory. Ameen!

***5 DAYS to go to UN inshaAllah***

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

This should come as no surprise:

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States said Thursday it would block a Palestinian drive for recognition in the United Nations Security Council because it was the only way to help Palestinians frame a genuine state.

In a move that has infuriated Washington and Israel, Palestinian leaders have said they will lodge an application for full membership of the UN or go to the General Assembly for enhanced observer membership this month.

But Washington has threatened to veto the application if it is made in the Security Council, saying it would harm prospects for peace talks and that a Palestinian state can only result from negotiations with Israel.

"We have taken the position we've taken because we do not believe it is ultimately in the interests of Middle East peace, of the process," said White House spokesman Jay Carney.

"It doesn't bring the two sides closer together. It would not bring the Palestinians any closer to statehood, and we believe that it would be counterproductive to that goal."

"Our approach is one that we think is in the interests of helping the Palestinians reach their ultimate goal, and the only way they're going to reach that goal is through direct negotiations with the Israelis."

Envoys from the United States and the European Union are holding talks with Palestinian and Israeli leaders in an effort to get them back into direct peace talks that stalled a year ago.

Washington is believed to fear that vetoing the Palestinian statehood move could undercut its calls for reform in other parts of the Arab world as people rise up against autocratic leaders.

But President Barack Obama is under heavy domestic pressure from Israel and domestically to prevent the statehood drive at the United Nations.

© AFP -- Published at Activist Post with license

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/us-says-state-veto-in-interests-of.html

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States said Thursday it would block a Palestinian drive for recognition in the United Nations Security Council because it was the only way to help Palestinians frame a genuine state.

That makes no sense. It's a contradiction of terms.

But then I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is the same government that is killing Iraqis to set them free...

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalaam walaikum,

This should come as no surprise:

In a move that has infuriated Washington and Israel, Palestinian leaders have said they will lodge an application for full membership of the UN or go to the General Assembly for enhanced observer membership this month.

But Washington has threatened to veto the application if it is made in the Security Council, saying it would harm prospects for peace talks and that a Palestinian state can only result from negotiations with Israel.

"We have taken the position we've taken because we do not believe it is ultimately in the interests of Middle East peace, of the process," said White House spokesman Jay Carney.

"It doesn't bring the two sides closer together. It would not bring the Palestinians any closer to statehood, and we believe that it would be counterproductive to that goal."

"Our approach is one that we think is in the interests of helping the Palestinians reach their ultimate goal, and the only way they're going to reach that goal is through direct negotiations with the Israelis."

Envoys from the United States and the European Union are holding talks with Palestinian and Israeli leaders in an effort to get them back into direct peace talks that stalled a year ago.

Washington is believed to fear that vetoing the Palestinian statehood move could undercut its calls for reform in other parts of the Arab world as people rise up against autocratic leaders.

But President Barack Obama is under heavy domestic pressure from Israel and domestically to prevent the statehood drive at the United Nations.

© AFP -- Published at Activist Post with license

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/us-says-state-veto-in-interests-of.html

Wa alaikumassalaam,
As if Israel ever listens to any one except itself.Negotiations,my foot!