+2 and -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
62 now :p...

shaheer kia cheez hai :p wo tu chinese hai :lol: ... chinese murgi :p :lol: ..
tu nervous hai tu mery bi sar mi DARD hai :p .... i knw bohot bari paray ga kyu ke tu hai hi bohot bari :lol:

:lol: merey bare mein bolta hai :D lol :p kyun logon ko galat impression de raha hai :lol: :D terey ko tu phone ker ke log kehte hain Aunty Ji Uncle ansari ko bola dena

:lol:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Urdu in Urdu section when we will have one, Insha'Allah Ta'la...

URDU PLEASE :D :lol:......aoo bhachoo sab URDU mi baat karo :p :p :p ..
Na, please don't do this now, again! It's not funny when someone consistently violates the rules.

Jazak Allah khayran. Thank you for your co-operation.
kid-smiling.jpg

ansari

STRANGER...
Na, please don't do this now, again! It's not funny when someone consistently violates the rules.

Jazak Allah khayran. Thank you for your co-operation.
kid-smiling.jpg

we want URDU SECTION :D ... ///..edited...\\\ :lol:.. reason :- sister Bintshafi, fear that she will translate my post lol

I POSTED A THREAD ON JIHAD>>> WHY THEY DELETED ???????

BinKhadija

An Akhu
we want URDU SECTION :D ... abi nai hai .. tu mein urdu mi baat karoo ga :p jis ko jo karna hai karlee :p :lol: ...

I POSTED A THREAD ON JIHAD>>> WHY THEY DELETED ???????
There must be some reason, don't you think?

You need to send a PM to some moderator (or even to more than one mod) about it and they will get back to you with explanation in due time. Like you, not everyone is here on the forum for long hours. Try to understand it, brother.

Have your patience pills tonight! :)

ansari

STRANGER...
There must be some reason, don't you think?

You need to send a PM to some moderator (or even to more than one mod) about it and they will get back to you with explanation in due time. Like you, not everyone is here on the forum for long hours. Try to understand it, brother.

Have your patience pills tonight! :)

///...edited...\\\

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Shouldn't have posted the video/deleted thread again, bhai (brother). As I said above, I can't comment due to obvious reasons, let them reply back to you, Insha'Allah. Give some time.

I just don't want to see this thread Closed due to one person; many other members spend some good time on here when they feel like, and you are using my mother language to abuse the rules of the forum I like the most!

In the mean time read some other interesting threads on here. :)

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

I assume it should be

Now.

Brother Ansari, How have you been doing. Would You like me to be regular here in this thread and play? (I am sure you remember the "New Game Thread")

I am also more than happy to be your official interpreter...You know I am good at that :)

:wasalam:

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

I assume it should be

Now.

Brother Ansari, How have you been doing. Would You like me to be regular here in this thread and play? (I am sure you remember the "New Game Thread")

I am also more than happy to be your official interpreter...You know I am good at that :)

62+2= 64..

:salam2: sister, ...im good alhumdulillah... baji u r most welcome here :) ...yesh i remember my new game thread:shymuslima1:(imagine a boy :lol: ) ....my official interpreter :lol: ...what did i do?? lol :rolleyes:..me shareeef sa masoom sa larka:) .. im a innocent boy :) ..
u r really like big sister :) typical paki baji lol

BinteShafi

Left long ago
64-2=62

I agree completely. you are very nice and masoom muslim boy masha Allah and striving hard to be even better.

Thanks for welcoming me here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.