Aslam o Alikum :) Guess wat ? Im BACK!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

I was away for a while ! :D I missed my tti family a lot :D you guyz are great,

My name is Shaheer for all the new members Alhumdulilah im back now and inshallah will be active again.

THank You for all the love everyone :) i got alot of pms and visitor message from everyone it was lovely

:D i got somethign back for my family too , Pics from my TRIP !!! :D:D hehe ;) enjoy them

2cgdiu0.jpg

yzejk.jpg

Rest going to post as links, cuz the pic are really big

http://tinypic.com/r/313hw7a/3

http://i25.tinypic.com/15mitr9.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/ekkrys.jpg

Not really allowed to take pics (as i was told) i just took a few cuz i had to take something

it was so great, Mashallah it was beautiful, You cant really put the experience in words, its like you prayng magrib you finish ur prayer and u look up and u got the Kaaba right infront of ur eyes and its beautiful and glorious, and u cry and .....

I went to Madina too but sorry dont have alot ofgood pics to share, due to mashallah the lights the pics were coming out right so i was only able to put one.

Its so peaceful in Madina, it feels like you are away from all the worries from the world, so calm and quite, there is like no satan you dont feel bad temptations, you feel so lose like you feel happy i dont even know how to explain.

104nmhd.jpg

Please pray that Allah (swt) invites me again to his home and Madina and INshallah for Hajj next time,- ameen

May Allah (swt) give us all the oppurtunity to visit Makkah and Medina - ameen

:) I missed you all and i made dua for everyoen may Allah (swt) accept all my duas - ameen

:wasalam:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Welcome back
How was ur trip ? certainly u visited my city ( Jeddah ) how was it ?
I know the weather now is verrrrry hot & humid

u have to visit the holy masjedain in winter , you'll enjoy it more & more ^_^

Thanks for PiCs

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Welcome back
How was ur trip ? certainly u visited my city ( Jeddah ) how was it ?
I know the weather now is verrrrry hot & humid

u have to visit the holy masjedain in winter , you'll enjoy it more & more ^_^

Thanks for PiCs

:D trip was excellent amazing totally!!! :D i didn't really stay in Jeddah i just got off the airport there and was driven to Makkah, and then just took the plane back from Jeddah, from wat i saw and remember , Jeddah was very beautiful , lots of trees and really nice roads :)

Weather VERY VERY HOT, it was like 53 degree Celcius on someday when i was went to pray Zuhr, but at night it was ok still hot thou above 40 mostly.

But i had fun, well i was just glad to be there to tell you the truth, i didn't care for all the obstacles wat matter most was i was there, Alhumdulilah

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:SMILY206::SMILY206: back bro
We surely missed you
you went to makkah? mashallah and very beautiful pics
good to have you back
take care

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum

Happy welcome dearest brother Shaheer. :)

It is nice to see you back again dear brother,and Mashallah that you had so beautufil time in blessed places Makkah and Madinah.:):) Photos are really beautiful,how they would not be when they are photos of places where our Prophet s.a.w.s. lived.

May Allah accept you Ummrah and all your prayers and reword you Jannatul Firdows,and Ameen brother for all duas that you have made for all of us.

May Allah reword us all with visiting one day blessed places Makkah and Madinah.Ameen.:tti_sister:

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
welcome back brother , but I know you proberly would still like to be over there as its the best place in the world and inshallah Allah ta'laa makes it easy for my family and myself to make hijra to medinah.Ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamu Allaicum

Happy welcome dearest brother Shaheer. :)

It is nice to see you back again dear brother,and Mashallah that you had so beautufil time in blessed places Makkah and Madinah.:):) Photos are really beautiful,how they would not be when they are photos of places where our Prophet s.a.w.s. lived.

May Allah accept you Ummrah and all your prayers and reword you Jannatul Firdows,and Ameen brother for all duas that you have made for all of us.

May Allah reword us all with visiting one day blessed places Makkah and Madinah.Ameen.:tti_sister:

JazakALlah khair sister, thank you for still remembering me and wishing me a warm welcome, I did absolutely have a wonderful time, its sad that its already over i hope i get another oppurtunity to go there Inshallah.

ameen to ur duas and i wish the same for you sister,

im glad to be back and nice to see u still here :)

remember me in ur duas :)
ur brother in Islam
Shaheer

abdellah007

:D trip was excellent amazing totally!!! :D i didn't really stay in Jeddah i just got off the airport there and was driven to Makkah, and then just took the plane back from Jeddah, from wat i saw and remember , Jeddah was very beautiful , lots of trees and really nice roads :)

Weather VERY VERY HOT, it was like 53 degree Celcius on someday when i was went to pray Zuhr, but at night it was ok still hot thou above 40 mostly.

But i had fun, well i was just glad to be there to tell you the truth, i didn't care for all the obstacles wat matter most was i was there, Alhumdulilah

I just came back from there on monday night, It was amazing and very hot..
I took loads of pics :) . I wish I knew you were there so at least we can meet eachother :) . we had a tour in jaddah, nice city but still so hot lol.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam brother and welcome back!!

You're blessed to have gone there. May Allah accept all the duas you made in the holy land.

Peace2u

FreedomFighter

I just came back from there on monday night, It was amazing and very hot..
I took loads of pics :) . I wish I knew you were there so at least we can meet eachother :) . we had a tour in jaddah, nice city but still so hot lol.

mashaAllah brother. you too? thats great.

yasak80

MashaAllah
I cant forget Makkah and Madina amazingg :girl3:
InshaAllah every year I can go there..It is my pray

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: beloved brother Shaheer!!!!

:SMILY206::SMILY206: BACK home!!!

I missed you ALOT!!! subhanaAllah!!!

the pics are soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFULLLL!!!!!! man, you soo LUCKY to go there!!!!! subhanaAllah!!! being in the BLESSED cities is a BLESSING from Allah!!!
I ask Allah to accept all your duas, and your Ummrah!ameen
:laughing-dancing::jumpclap: SO VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY TO SEEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SMILY206: BACK MY DEAR BHAI!!
:SMILY259::wasalam: Take care

:SMILY252::hearts:Allah hafiz now and alwaysssss:hearts::SMILY252:

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
welcome back brother
congrats for your umrah ....may Allah accept it from you.ameen
remember in your prayers.
wasalam