at what age did you .....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salamualaikum sisters.... well, i wanted to ask a question about hijab... well, i guess many of the sisters might have asked this questions , but i like ask this too... because i have never seen such a post...
well, at what age did you start wearing hijab?
well, i started wearing hijab at the age of 12 ( after my maturity).. at what age did you..

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Hijaab i started to wear when i was 8 years old Alhumdulillah before maturity.
You want to know about niqaab too.. lol.. im joking :)

Cool thread sister MashaAllah :D
May Allah bless you alwayz

Take care

revert2007

Love Fishing
oh! how did you feel after wearing hijab?...:blackhijab:

alhamdulilah i felt great.I hv never felt such a respect for myself before this.The more u cover urself the more respect u gain.i hv even earn the respect of non-muslims.Hijab is like a shield which protects us from doing bad things.i wear khimar even before meeting my husband.my husband and i took only 32 days for the meeting,engage and marriage.we do meet at the college cafe to get to know each other.whenever we meet,i only wear short hijab and a jacket.it is because i give that much of respect for my hijab.i don't want others to say that i am wearing khimar yet talking to guys.but alhamdulilah after the engagement which was 1 week after meeting my husband for the first time,i wore khimar.alhamdulilah everything is fine.what i would like to say here is,plz do not do anything bad when ur wearing khimar or any other religious hijab because ur action will judge ur religion.salamualikum

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
alhamdulilah i felt great.I hv never felt such a respect for myself before this.The more u cover urself the more respect u gain.i hv even earn the respect of non-muslims.Hijab is like a shield which protects us from doing bad things.i wear khimar even before meeting my husband.my husband and i took only 32 days for the meeting,engage and marriage.we do meet at the college cafe to get to know each other.whenever we meet,i only wear short hijab and a jacket.it is because i give that much of respect for my hijab.i don't want others to say that i am wearing khimar yet talking to guys.but alhamdulilah after the engagement which was 1 week after meeting my husband for the first time,i wore khimar.alhamdulilah everything is fine.what i would like to say here is,plz do not do anything bad when ur wearing khimar or any other religious hijab because ur action will judge ur religion.salamualikum

your indeed right sister..hijab is our beauty, it is who we are , and we wear it to please our god... we all love hijab , because we are hijaabis

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:
my little sister may ALLAH bless you.i dont remember exactly when i started wearing hijaab.
i remember i start wearing burqah and niqaab when i was in grade 5.

ha! mashallah ... in 5th grade ? ya allah! may allah keep us all from the fire of hell , and give us all a sister like this :blackhijab:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
sis jazakallahu kahiyr for the thread:)
i started wearing hijab at the age of 7 Alhamdulillah
And also when i was a baby lol i got so many picz with hijab on
May Allah keep us all strong and give us hidayat Ameen
:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
i hv a problem

my husband's niece is 16 now and she still doesn't wear hijab.i have spoke to her about it and things wasn't really nice between us.i kindda not comfortable to talk to her anymore.she said that i don;t know anything about her so i shouldn't judge her.

i am not judging her but advising her.she said she will wear when she goes to U.even she will wear the short hijab and tight cloths.egyptian should know better what i mean.so what am i suppose to do?i am not gonna talk to her again about this.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sis jazakallahu kahiyr for the thread:)
i started wearing hijab at the age of 7 Alhamdulillah
And also when i was a baby lol i got so many picz with hijab on
May Allah keep us all strong and give us hidayat Ameen
:wasalam:

mashallah sister, this is really beautiful

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
my husband's niece is 16 now and she still doesn't wear hijab.i have spoke to her about it and things wasn't really nice between us.i kindda not comfortable to talk to her anymore.she said that i don;t know anything about her so i shouldn't judge her.

i am not judging her but advising her.she said she will wear when she goes to U.even she will wear the short hijab and tight cloths.egyptian should know better what i mean.so what am i suppose to do?i am not gonna talk to her again about this.

mashallah sister, for your story.. may allah bless everyone (ameen)

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salaam....sigh sigh.
m the odd one here i guess,. I started to wear hijab at age of 17..............................
way too late,but i have many pictures of me with hijab starting from child hood. I regret that I did not start wearing it before,but I was not so aware of it at that time.