Better Late...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

This thread might seem irrelevant to some in the scheme of life...but I am making it because I feel that I need to take the time that I have for myself today to sincerely and directly thank the following brothers and sisters:

*AmatuAllah4lyf*

zahrany

shaheerpak

IbnAdam77

FreedomFighter

abdalilah

mhamzah

BrotherInIslam7

podolski11

ahmed_indian

IslamIsTheFuture

dilek

ayesha_r

Muslimah16

Rashadi

I have been gone for quite some time now due to some struggles in my personal life (may Allah keep the muslims from all struggles..Ameen!)..and I started to have time to log online only the last couple of weeks..I was feeling quite lonely and exhausted (both emotionally and mentally)..and I logged to TTI one day only to find message after message of beautiful greetings and moving dua'as from the brothers and sisters above...some messages even contained enquiries about my whereabouts and expressed worry over my well-being..

I just wanted to say *thanks a million* to *each* of you!

You might have forgotten about the messages you sent and the dua'as you made..and went on about your days..but when I came and read them days later..they blossomed a warmth in my heart which materialized in tears of comfort and joy...you all made me feel special..and at my time of loneliness especially..made me feel that I have family members out there..who do not supress the thought of being in their sister's day..even if that presence is just through a brief greeting or a kind dua'a

I pray that Allah (swt) rewards each of you with nothing less than Al-Firdaws..as I know my words will not be reward enough or expressive enough of the joy you all made me feel..and truly..your kindness and concern have left me grateful and indebted to all of you!

Wa Jazakom Allah Khair wa Baraka Feekom in the dunya and the akhirah!

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
such a sweeeeeeeeeet thread =)

:salam2: beloved sister:D:D:D:D:D

I am soooooooooo happy to see your thread:) we're all a family here and you have been a great sister, all you have gotten is what deserve:D may Allah make things easy for you and all the Muslims, AMeeen.:hearts::hearts:
We have surely missed your posts and seeing this was just a delight:D:D:D:D:D I am not going to lie, hahaha....I thought you were going to leave when I seen the title, then I found this BEATIFUL touching words n this thread! subhanaAllah, it just shows the beauty of Islam :D
I love you ssssssooooooooooo Much for Allah's sake! and I ask Him to always forgive your sins, ease your pain, give you comfort, protect you from any harm, safe guard you, increase you in knowledge and taqwa, and give me the opportunity to meet you in Firdous Al-Ala!ameeen,ameen,ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

awww sis :) SubhanAllah you know i have done nothing the amount of things you did for me i can never thank you enough in this lifetime the only thing i can do is make Dua for u in every matter. And all my duas are from my heart, u helped us all so much with your knowledge and i really miss not seeing you on the forum much, I hope all your worries in life go away - ameen

We miss you sis and
wtg1_worlds_best_untagged_sister.gif

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Nice to hear from you, sister. Jazakallah for your touching duas. May Allah swt reward you with increased Imaan Ameen.

I am happy to hear that messages of brother and sisters on TTI cheered you up. May Allah swt reward them all for their good and noble intentions Ameen.

While going through the names, I came across Muslimah16. Just wanted to direct you to this thread. She isn't keeping well and seems to be seriously ill. So Insha'Allah we should all remember her in our duas.

mhamzah

:salam2: sister,

Jazak Allah Khair and Ameen to your dua!

Good to see you back. May Allah swt makes all things easy for you.

FreedomFighter

jazakAllah khayran sis! :) that is so sweet of you. but now im guilty, as i dont think i've dropped you a message nor what you mentioned.. and its nice to see you back, hope your feeling better :) may Allah bless you. thank you <3

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khair for ur beautiful way of appreciation and thanks. :)

we hope that everything is normal now in ur life. inshallah.

may Allah keep all of us under His protection.Ameen

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I was pleased to read that none of you were offended at my late thanks brothers and sisters..your kindness and consideration never seize to impress me...May Allah (swt) decree for you all that is pleasurable and goodly in both the dunya and the akhirah!..Ameen!

P.S. please keep me in your dua'as..I am still at an all time low..I am keeping faith that ease may come soon..and inshallah it will as I am in much need of it

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: sister,

Just persevere dear sister and make lots of dua that Allah swt makes the path easy for you (for whatever cause it is).

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. :).. If we are having a tough time now, remember that this won't last forever and it is only a temporary phase. Ease and Relief will be coming soon :) Insha'Allah everything will return to normality in your life soon and you will look back on this time.

Also something to ponder and contemplate (I do this personally), is to compare our problems with the problems of our brothers and sisters in other countries who are under occupation, at times not even able to find a roof to sleep under, food to feed themselves and their family, clean water to drink etc etc. This helps us to realise that though we feel that our problems are huge and tough to solve, they are insignificant compared to those of our brothers and sisters. It will bring about gratitude for what you possess right now as others have to struggle for things we take lightly and never ever had to struggle for. This will temporarily put the worries away from your mind. I hope it helps you as it helps me.

And Insha'Allah your family and close friends can help you to get through this tough time and are able to cheer you up. :)

And as muslims, we always say 'Alhumdulillah' because no matter what worries and tough times we have, the bounties of Allah on us are infinite and we can't be thankful enough or say 'Alhumdulillah' enough, to match what we have been blessed with. Just the thought in the early morning that Allah swt has granted us another day to worship him and gain more hasanaat and his pleasure (through iba'adat) is reason enough to be cheerful and look forward to the day. :)

We will surely make dua for you and for all of our brothers and sisters who are undergoing hardship.

I hope my words are of some benefit to you. May Allah swt make everything easy for you and keep you in his protection always. Ameen

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Also something to ponder and contemplate (I do this personally), is to compare our problems with the problems of our brothers and sisters in other countries who are under occupation, at times not even able to find a roof to sleep under, food to feed themselves and their family, clean water to drink etc etc. This helps us to realise that though we feel that our problems are huge and tough to solve, they are insignificant compared to those of our brothers and sisters. It will bring about gratitude for what you possess right now as others have to struggle for things we take lightly and never ever had to struggle for. This will temporarily put the worries away from your mind. I hope it helps you as it helps me.

well said brother mashallah.

may Allah ease our problems and the problems of the whole ummah. Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear sister

May this reach you in the highest state of health and eman.

I know how you may feel sister,because sometimes I feel the same because we all are passing trugh some hardhips in our life and more I feel sad when I am far away from Allah, but we should not forget that some hardships which we are passing in our short lifes can be test from Allah so that we keep our faith strong and Inshallah Allahs help for us will come soon or later. Make a loot of duas sister,read Quran,give sadaaqah and do good deeeds and after for sure you will feel at least litlle beet better because good deeds are opening ones hearts while bad deeds are closeing hearts,and rememember Allah a loot because Allah subhan we teala sais" In the rememberence of Allah,do hearts find peace". Inshallah you can also recite "Noor dua", it is one of the most beautiful duas sister,and I pray Allah Almighty gives noor to your face and to your heart ameen.

I hope my words were usefull for you sister,and I hope Inshallah you will feel much better soon.ameen summa ameen.

May Allah bless you

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Wow! i am SO late here :( Sorriii sis :$

I hope things are better for you now inshaALlah, please DO excuse me for this EXTREMELY over-delayed response :)

It's great having you back Alhumdulillah :):)
Aameen to your duaa's wa iyyaki

TC
Wassalaam