Crazy

leon

Hi Brothers / Sisters

I have just seen a video immage of a man with a 12 gauge shotgun shooting The Holy Qu'ran to pieces............

Sorry but im fumeing as i type this thread..................i dont know how to download it and show u all how cruel and satanistic people can be out there..

How come i respect all other religions and so few around me respect ours....????????????

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Because we are Muslims we must rise above the non believers. We do not defile their scriptures because that would close a door as opposed to opening them to Islam. Remember tha some of the biggest converts first showed horrible disdain for Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) and since he only responded with adaab and patience they softened and became the best Muslims.

Watching videos of some ignorant people defile the Qu'ran serves no purpose but to imflame your temper, exactly what they want to do. I refuse to watch videos such as these because it serves no purpose but to cause me anger. Instead I deal in real life and do dawa every chance I get. Even yesterday I was explaining the hijab to a nurse while being examined. Getting angry at a video does not bring us any blessings, but even the smallest dawa does.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

safiya58

Salaam,

Because we are Muslims we must rise above the non believers. We do not defile their scriptures because that would close a door as opposed to opening them to Islam. Remember tha some of the biggest converts first showed horrible disdain for Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) and since he only responded with adaab and patience they softened and became the best Muslims.

Watching videos of some ignorant people defile the Qu'ran serves no purpose but to imflame your temper, exactly what they want to do. I refuse to watch videos such as these because it serves no purpose but to cause me anger. Instead I deal in real life and do dawa every chance I get. Even yesterday I was explaining the hijab to a nurse while being examined. Getting angry at a video does not bring us any blessings, but even the smallest dawa does.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

:ma: sister you are so right

One of the few reasons

:SMILY139:one of the reasons that people do not respect us is because teh fact that they think that Muslims are all terrorist but not all Muslims are!!!!! and Islam is a test all our lyf thru and we hav 2 stick with it until the Day of Judgment and on that day those people will realise that they have dones wrong!!! but if we Muslims dont stick 2gether then we shall get no where!!!!

IbnAhmad

Salaam,

Wasalaam

~Sarah
:salam2:
Very true :mashallah: :SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Sister ShyHiajabi's response is excellent, Masha'Allah. May Allah reward you with good.

You just have to look at Abu Sufyan who ended up becoming a Muslim, Insha'Allah i will try to post it as it is a source of inspiration. I remember when i was reading the Seerah of the Prophet :saw: and the act's that Abu Sufyan made me think - what an evil person. But the portion in relation to his conversion is amazing, you think - how beautiful, if Abu Sufyan converted then anyone who maybe considered as an extreme hater of the religion of Islam can convert too.

But they have to see the beauty of the religion and that is how sister ShyHijabi stated, is through our behaviour, the example we set, the level of our gentleness and what we represent.

So as stated already, stay away from watching such videos as it can lead to generalising - because he did this they must all be like this - rather let us better our character and set the best example we can.

May Allah help us all in bettering ourselves as we are all deficient and protect us from the Shaytaan and his tricks.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
wa-alaykuma salam

ISLAM is all about peac and becoz its from almighty Allah. And Allah subhana wata'ala is the best of judge. by doing that i assumed he is trying to heart us but someday he would know the truth so will everyone know the truth.

leon

Thanks

Yes thank you for the kind advice and reponse from you all.............i would just like to emphasise that i dont judge all because of the doings of an individual...............but unfortunately others who watch clips like i mentioned feel united and follow the trend of those hypocrites and non believers,,,,,,,,,

I also do not surf the net looking for clips like that , but unfortunetly im in an inviroment and situation filled with westerners like myself..............only difference is im not like them and receive there mails with such contenets etc......

For the record its hard what im going through and im sure most of you will never comprehend what and how it feels to be in my situation...........im not seeking pitty for the situation and inviroment im in...........i only would like to make it clear that not all of us are lucky to be in a Muslim community or have Muslim brothers / sisters to chat to every day........

Do you know how it feels to see a Mosque from your room....and you cant even attend it.............and to share a room and a villa with Christians who are all anti Islam................

I can carry on and on but will not bore you all...............just need to let you understand that i dont sit around looking at or for video clips that affect us Muslims........

Once again thank you for your concerns and advise..............blessing to you all

SALAM

Waseem203

Young Muslim
To be honest, he only wasted his own money buying the Quran to distengrate it to pieces. I wouldn't buy a PS3 and smash it with a sledge hammer. Subhannalah, he just lost a few bucks from his pocket, and gained an eternal punishment with Allah. Don't let him bother you.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam,

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Salaam

I agree.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Akhi no one can burn the Quran al karim !Because the most important is the meaning and not the form,they may burn the paper for their conscience to appease for a while, but they will never bury the meaning which is chasing them from a preserved tablet by the one whom their lives depend on, that is the eternal not the book that gets printed to be bought and sold, and truly no one can touch it but the pure at heart ever heard that phrase.... How would they be able to burn it then!!
wassalaam
respectfully
jameel

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

:subhanallah: :allahuakbar: I am so proud to see the responses of sister ShyHijabi and brother Waseem and brother justoneofmillion. :mashallah:

Good job guys.
:wasalam: