geert wilders is making another fitna-like-movie

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters.
Today i read in a newspaper that the man who made "fitna" (geert wilders) is going to make another movie about ISLAM.

He is a really bad man and he will be punished in the hellfire as described in the glorius Quran ..

WE muslims must unite.

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

You know brother?..the more movies of this sort come out..the more I realize these people are obviously after the *fame & fortune* of controversy..people like that have this passion for finding the quickest tracks to *wealth*..so they sit around waiting for a topic to rise above all others..so they'd either write a book or make a movie about it...and I actually always wonder of how many *more* converts we'll earn through their projects..I do not know if I am correct in saying this..but it seems as though they're making a da'awa for Islam in their own little twisted way and they do not even realize it!

BinteShafi

Left long ago

You know brother?..the more movies of this sort come out..the more I realize these people are obviously after the *fame & fortune* of controversy..people like that have this passion for finding the quickest tracks to *wealth*..so they sit around waiting for a topic to rise above all others..so they'd either write a book or make a movie about it...and I actually always wonder of how many *more* converts we'll earn through their projects..I do not know if I am correct in saying this..but it seems as though they're making a da'awa for Islam in their own little twisted way and they do not even realize it!

Very True :) Strange are the ways of God !!!

Der Fragende

ahlu-sunnah.com
When I saw the title
I was thinking that people will revert because of that!

:inshallah: brother.

But recently, insulting and lying about Islam became something like "popular".
Not only because of islamophobe's films, but, I don't know, as a muslim you can somehow "feel" the negative atmosphere.

May Allah help us.

Idris16

You get more islamophobes and haters, than ''converts''...

:) :salam2:
I know that:)
But islamophobia is a lot stronger in your place than mine. People in my area don't realise that Islam is being attacked and that Iraq and afghanistan our dangerous places. I once asked a boy if Iraq was in war, he answered no,
and then i asked another one he answered no too. And some of them didn't even know who OBL is and for that matter know very little abt their country.
Sadly that's how blind people are.
Wa Salam Alaykum

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
He is getting wilder like a wild boar. If you place him and wild boar next to next, the only different you will notice he is white and the wild boar is not. Sorry for using unpleasant words, I just exercise my so called rights for freedom of speech and expression.

Yes, he is "helping" intellegent people to understand Islam better.

Robab

daughter of Adam
true religion has attraction

Aslam o alicom.
i think as such people inshallah became muslims.because islam has attraction.but if allah wish to give sirat-e-mustaqeem,then only get man otherwise no one can this holy work.but we pray for that person allah help him and give his true understanding of deen.Ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum brother when i hear these movies i remember these verses of the Quran

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا اللَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ [٤١:٢٩]
And the Unbelievers will say: "Our Lord! Show us those, among Jinns and men, who misled us: We shall crush them beneath our feet, so that they become the vilest (before all)."
Chapter 19 , verse 29

Allah (swt) has warned these people that on the day of judgement they will complain why did we get misguided by other people, and then there is no turning back.
Brother we are given the 5 senses and a brain, people should use that empty brain box sometimes to judge wat their 5 senses is offering them

firdaus3

iagree with my brothers and sisters' views above that these kind of negative publicity will only increase the inquisitiveness in people about islam and once a person reads about islam, he surely embraces. so in a way it is a boon in disguise.