Good Advice: How to wake for Fajr

sarahlou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56YK1aj6mhk&feature=related
Khalid Yasin gives good advice for brothers and sisters who have trouble waking up for fajr.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Subhan'Allah, subhan'Allah!

He looks a bit younger in this video, but he's so right. I miss Fajr prayer often, too often...Astaghfirallah. But honestly, I need to start being better about Fajr prayer...And no better time than tomorrow morning, Insha'Allah.

Jazkallah Sr. Sara for the video!
& Jazakallah Br. Frank for fixing it ><

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

I liked to listen the way he explained. I really wish to be more powerfull to wake up for Fajr. And now I think I will have more power as I heard what he said about Shytan. I didn't know it before. Just sometimes my problem with heart don't allow me to get out from bed even I am not able fall assleep either...:hijabi:

May ALLAH help us doing our daily prayers. Ameen.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I have been slipping in my Fajr prayer lately...but this video is my wake up call! Dont want shaytan with me all day!! Jazakallahu Khairan...needed to see this!:hijabi:

Kakorot

Yes, Fajr prayer is like the hardest prayer to perfrom, although it is 2 rak'ah. Summer time is the hardest and during the winter, it is easier. And Khalid Yasin is a good lecturer, Mashaa Allaah.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaam o alaykum,

also one can do as a bro i know does: Have ur alarm as a load of random animal screams with american truck horns blasting full volume!

Allaahu 'alam where he downloaded it from...

Good idea tho!

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum
I wake up very easy Elhamdulil-lah ,
I go to mosque too ,because I usually lead fajr prayer.
Elhamdulil-lahi rab-bil alemin.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum, ma shaa Allaah it is a good reminder, but something I would like to say is, people should stop exposing their sins, it only adds to your sins, so please refrain from exposing your sins please.

Also brothers should strive to go to the masjid for fajr or any other salaah, as it is obligatory to pray in congregation for men.

Remember guys that neglecting salaah is the worst of sins after shirk, and scholars say it is worse than committing murder. So please remain steadfast in your prayers, and this is a reminder for myself.

Jazakumullaahu khairan

azmirush

Alhamdullilah haven't been missing Fajr prayers. Before falling asleep the night before, I'd make an effort to recite ayatul kursi as I found that I don't have bad dreams anymore and even to get up for Fajr prayer is not a problem at all- alhamdullillah.

:wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Uthman radiAllahu anhu, has reported that he heard the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) say:

"The person who observes the Isha Prayer in congregation will have the rewards and blessings of half the night in Prayer, and the one who observes the Fajr Prayer in congregation will have the reward and blessings of the whole night in Prayer."
[at-Tirmidhi]