Hatred?

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
I guess all forgot that in life, you will get what you got. If you give hatred, you will get hatred,if you are negative, you get negative, if you give love you will get love, if you offer peace you will get peace. If you spew venom you will get bit.

I have never seen so much hatred, anger and venom as I have on this website. So much elitist self-righteousness.......Any how now you know why people think of Islam as hateful.....

Everything you do in life has an equal reaction. It is scientific law, and Allah made all the laws.

Allah does not like arrogance. Even though you pray, even though you do all the supposed right things, if your heart is black, you have done all for nothing.

And Allah knows best.

BigAk

I have never seen so much hatred, anger and venom as I have on this website. .

Really?? I am shocked at your statement.. I am finding the total opposite around here.... . Would you mind conveying your accusation with a few examples perhaps??

Musulmanin

:salam2:

I don't know where you're getting your idea, but please help us see it too. If you see one individual being rude or whatever, is that on what you base your opionion of the entire TTI community?

Give us an example or something.

Without a proof your statements are just unfounded opinions, and it's no good to state what you stated withour justification.

take care

Wasalam

naaad

mu'minah
well, i m really surprised reading what u posted. do u really mean it??? if there's a personal experience, share it with us, maybe u misunderstood something. but if u r just throwing words in air, i m afraid u'll get them back. as u urself wrote in ur post--- if u give negativity, u'll get it back!
and btw, whose heart have u seen? i m curious about ur thoughts....
as far as i see, there's so much goodness here except very few members who come here just to propagate baseless arguments.

BigAk

Very shocking indeed...

I've been on this site for the past 6 months or so... and all I've ever seen is love, support, understanding and passion.. not to mention the vast knowledge and wisdom of some of our good contributors..

That's my personal testimony.... and I am a hard critic myself... hahaha..

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
I guess all forgot that in life, you will get what you got. If you give hatred, you will get hatred,if you are negative, you get negative, if you give love you will get love, if you offer peace you will get peace. If you spew venom you will get bit.

I have never seen so much hatred, anger and venom as I have on this website. So much elitist self-righteousness.......Any how now you know why people think of Islam as hateful.....

Everything you do in life has an equal reaction. It is scientific law, and Allah made all the laws.

Allah does not like arrogance. Even though you pray, even though you do all the supposed right things, if your heart is black, you have done all for nothing.

And Allah knows best.

Huh?

lets put this down to a bad day on your part, shall we.

salahdin

The only thing that i see here att tti is love for ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH and his religion AL ISLAM.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
The only thing that i see here att tti is love for ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH and his religion AL ISLAM.

:ma: Alhamdulillah same here & i hope it continues inshallah.
:wasalam:

:salam2: dear sister Aleah Koto

I have never seen so much hatred, anger and venom as I have on this website
what was all that about? wallahi im shocked i never thought i would be reading this I AM SO SORRY u see it in that way.
Plz let us no why you are sayin this???
Any how now you know why people think of Islam as hateful
huh??
reading all this i have a feeling that you must have been hurt or something if we did do something wrong please forgive us.
and forgive me aswel.
neways take care

khangul

your sister
sister if you have any complain, you can share it with us.
i feel very comfortable here in my tti family.you ll all find
very polite and humble inshallah.:wasalam:

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣

You're theory is broken....you seem to like to be negative, and as far as i can tell you haven't been given any nagative replies. What is all this even about? How you got the authority to go and say that this site is full of hatred and anger I will never know...

:salam2:​

khangul

your sister

You're theory is broken....you seem to like to be negative, and as far as i can tell you haven't been given any nagative replies. What is all this even about? How you got the authority to go and say that this site is full of hatred and anger I will never know...

:salam2:​

brother what happened to your penguin lol

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Really I am shocked to see this sister AleahKoto. Please share with us if you have any discomfort being with us.

If I have done something that hurts you, please forgive me.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
brother what happened to your penguin lol

salam aleikum
LOL I had same question came across my mind ,I think it used to move slow :D sorry off topic

but anyway
I love my TTI and every member of it,no matter how mad and sad it gets me sometimes and not easy to moderate ,but sister we are all different .There are thousands of members on this site from different background ,don't generalize please .If someone has disagreement about some political views ,doesn't mean their hearts are black and hateful .We all may not agree on Obama and other political staff ,but let's remember that all what unite is our Faith in Only one God ,Allah...
We need to be patient with one another ,and not jump to conclusions and be quick to judge...

waaleikum salam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
idk brother why you saying that I really enjoying being here at TTI it has helped me change for the better and become a better muslim everyone is really nice and polite here even to non-muslims.

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
What is the proplem sister ?...This site is full of love of Allah and his messangers , verses from Quran , hadiths of the prophet :saw2: , good advice, brotherhood and sisterhood for the sake of Allah swt......whenever I feel sad I come here to strenghen my faith and soul ........i feel joy and hope when I read the good posts telling about Islam and his noble teachings. If any one hurted you I opologize for that , We are huamns not angels we should forgive each other and seek forgiveness of Allah swt. We love you for the sake of Allah.:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

submitter2Allah

Really shocking&sad u feel that way it would be nice if u gave examples and not condemned everybody here.I don't mean to offend you but your post is actually the Only negative one i have seen so far.
For me this beautiful community has strengthened my eeman boosted my spirits and increased my taqwa.It is full of people who love Allah and His deen some very knowledgable Mashallah.
As you have rightly said Allah knows best forgive me if i have offended you.

Sanaa01

Muslima

And Allah knows best.

:salam2: Why don't you reply or at least give us a reason why are you angry at TTI
people who think Islam is hateful don't understand Islam at all

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I think I know why sister AleahKoto was so upset.

A couple of days ago some members posted some not so friendly remarks about Obama. I think she is a big fan of President Obama and so she took it personally and posted this thread.

Sister AleahKoto is a revert and has been a great contributing member of this community.

First, I would like to suggest that we should avoid posting replies with open or even hidden sarcasm. This really repels a person away.

And now I would like to say this to our beloved sister AleahKoto. Sister please do not take these comments people post here personally. If you are angry because of the comments about Obama, then sister, Obama is a public figure, and people have a right to think and speak about him whatever they want. Sister there are many people here on TTI who like Obama. So you see people here have all sorts of political opinions. Also understand that if someone is angry the way America has conducted its foreign policy towards Muslims during the last 50/60 years, then they will not turn around on a dime and start liking this new president as soon as he starts talking nicely. It will take a while.

So spit your anger and come join us. We all love you.

a_stranger

I think that a muslem should struggle to make his/her heart free of hate towards persons we should ask Allah swt for the guidance of all people but at the same time we should hate all acts that is disobedience towards Alalh swt like oppression , killing , occupations of land of other people. Our prophet :saw2: never love or hate for himself but only for the sake of Allah swt : this is a very high state for humanity, and should be a goal of each muslem to have a sound heart:
26:89 "But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart;
Quran