Hello, Asslamu Alikum...!!!

TeenagerMuslim

Hello everyone, Asslamu Alikum!! *waves*

I'm a new member here - here to learn about the deen. I'm quite weak at it right now, but with time I am sure Insha'Allah I'll improve in my insight into Islam's teachings.

A polite request: Please be easy, don't hard on me since chances are I don't know as much as you do. I am a newbie in this Islamic world. I hope you get me, In sha Allah.

Take care guys...oops I mean brothers & sisters, :) (This thing I just learnt here, and found different from facebook etc that most ppl here call eachother bro's and sis's here. Feels good.)
Salaam

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Welcome InshaAllaah :) do you mean to say that ur a revert to Islam, if so mashaAllaah :) Take Care bro/sis

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalaam warahmatu Allah wabarakatuh Brother:D

YAAAAY! welcome!welcome!welcome! to TTI and to our BIG!HUGE! family:D
we're GLAD to have you here with us!don't worry we wont judge you:D afterall who are we to judge???lol, I am glad you have joined:D and yea with time you will IMPROVE! YAAY!! o0oh! yea, we call eachother BROTHERS and SISTERS! beautiful huh??? well, I am glad you like that and yes! it FEEELS good:D
ps. I probably wrote a lot! well, that was just a WELCOME!:D looking forward to your posts/threads:Dyaay welcome again akhi fiAllah:D
Salaam to you too:D
Allah hafiz now and always

TeenagerMuslim

Welcome InshaAllaah :) do you mean to say that ur a revert to Islam, if so mashaAllaah :) Take Care bro/sis

Thanks sis.
No, not a revert. I just meant I am ready to submit to God in real meanings now - thanks to Someone special who has finally made me realise this fact, Alhamdulillah.

TeenagerMuslim

WaAlaikum Assalaam warahmatu Allah wabarakatuh Brother:D

YAAAAY! welcome!welcome!welcome! to TTI and to our BIG!HUGE! family:D
we're GLAD to have you here with us!don't worry we wont judge you:D afterall who are we to judge???lol, I am glad you have joined:D and yea with time you will IMPROVE! YAAY!! o0oh! yea, we call eachother BROTHERS and SISTERS! beautiful huh??? well, I am glad you like that and yes! it FEEELS good:D
ps. I probably wrote a lot! well, that was just a WELCOME!:D looking forward to your posts/threads:Dyaay welcome again akhi fiAllah:D
Salaam to you too:D
Allah hafiz now and always
Thanks sister. Jazak Allahi. :D

What's this word 'akhi'??

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: Brother!!

Our warmest welcome to you yet :)
Yup, we're all learning... just recently actually started practising too.

Hope u have a brilliant time here inshaAllah.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

TeenagerMuslim

:salam2:

Welcome to TT1. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Wa'alikum salaam brother!! :)

Thanks. I have read some posts and actually do find bit trouble in understanding some aspects/ideas but I guess by the help of Muslims here I'll servive, so It seems I'll...In sha Allah.

IbnAhmad

salaam brother

welcome to the forum :)
hope you enjoy your stay here and learn lots inshaAllah

wassalam :D

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Nope, your'e not silly :)

I didnt know that myslef before lol
We learn something new everyday bro, so no worries inshaAllah.

:tti_sister:

mhamzah

Wa'alikum salaam brother!! :)

Thanks. I have read some posts and actually do find bit trouble in understanding some aspects/ideas but I guess by the help of Muslims here I'll servive, so It seems I'll...In sha Allah.

Don't worry, just ask any question you have. All brothers and sisters here are helpful.

Kakorot

Thanks sis.
No, not a revert. I just meant I am ready to submit to God in real meanings now - thanks to Someone special who has finally made me realise this fact, Alhamdulillah.

MashaAllaah brother, may Allaah always guide us

Amongst the catergories of people who will be under Allaah's shade on the day of judgment is the person who practiced Islam in his youth till his old age.

TeenagerMuslim

Oops. That message "...In sha Allah, sister. Jazak Allah." is for you, sister ServantOfAllah*.

MashaAllaah brother, may Allaah always guide us

Amongst the catergories of people who will be under Allaah's shade on the day of judgment is the person who practiced Islam in his youth till his old age.

Amen. When I am back now, I really hope I can be consistent on this path as that brother has paid quite a bit of stress on the factor of continuity. We'll see, In sha Allah.

Please remember me in prayers, sister.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Oops. That message "...In sha Allah, sister. Jazak Allah." is for you, sister ServantOfAllah*.

loOoOoll..haha..
no worries bro lol.. i figured that one out lol

Wassalaam
:tti_sister:

Remeber us in your du'aas too akhi

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
welcome to the forum beloved brother in islam:)
Alhamdulillah its great to have you with us
hope you benefit alot from here
and you enjoy staying around
being a part of the TTI family
MashaAllah brother may Allah make it easy for you
Ameen
take care