Hello Everyone

tdomer

My name is Tom I am from America living in America. I am currently Christian but seeking to know more about Islam. Being confused about the two religions I have many many questions. I guess I should say I am wanting to find the real religion to follow.

zinirah

welcomee

Welcome Tom,
It is nice to know that you chose this site to explore and ask questions. I am also American. I was before Christian, and with a religious upbringing but embraced Islam. The church is the where I heard my first thing about Islam which triggered me to explore this new faith. So if you have any questions or anything about Islam please feel free to ask as I have studied Christianity and Islam before I decided. Believe me I had many many questions about the both, but all of them were answered and I have a clear view.

Have a good day, and may God show you the right way.

sevde

hi brother tom welcome to this website.
i hope i and the other friends can answer your questions.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Hey Tom! :)

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Our warmest welcome to you brother, hope u have a great time checking out those links our brothers and sisters have posted :)

Feel free to ask anything, we'll try our best to help u out.

May Allaah guide us to the right path. Aameen

:tti_sister:

:hijabi:

Living Soul

:salam2:

:SMILY209::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::wavyarms::SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34: Plz. Ask any question regarding Islam InshAllah we will be more than willing to help you out. We help for the Sake of Allah (God) and to please Him only. May Allah guide you and make your journey to the righteous path easy. Ameeen

:wasalam::tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
PEACE be upon you TOM!!! where did jerry go?? lool kidding:D

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME to the family and to TTI:) we are MORE than glad to have you here with us:D
ask away all the questions you have, we have loads of reverts here and I am pretty sure they will help you out as well as other knowledgable brothers and sisters:D:D looking forward to your posts/thread my dear brother:)
May Allah guide you to the right path and to the truth you are eagerly looking for. amen
oh hey, where in the U.S are you from??? and where do you live?? just asking because I am living in the US as well, so just wanted to know if we live in the same place or not:D
hope to hear from you soon. may you find the help you looking for.amen
peace be with you ALWAYS!!!!

rose-111

Hi tom

nice to read ur coloumn uwant's to know inshallah i'll read ur column if possible i'll help u. best of luck.

Azizati

as-salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

:SMILY206: brother in TTI and to Mohammed's ummat inchallah.
we are here to help people in need
good luck

Azizati

as-salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

:SMILY206: brother to TTI and to Mohammed's ummat inchallah.
we are here to help people in need
good luck