Hello from GA, USA

mward00

Hello, Michael from GA here. I am FAR from a religious person, brought up as a baptist, go far away from it because of the "questions" I raised about the bible, and the Christian belief, hypocritical views.
I started looking at Islam to get an understanding of it, all I have learned is from TV and the media. Now, I am very interested in it. In just a few weeks of research and reading, more questions have been answered than life time of questions that have NEVER been answered from Christianity.
I look forward to learning with you folks, and am saying sorry in advance.....I will be asking a LOT of questions....bear with me :laughing-dancing:

serena77

welcome michael
i'm new here too.. and its been such a welcoming group, I hope you will find the same experience.
Serena

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam,

welcome here.
why you put caution on your threat ? because of many questions you will have ? is ok, muslims loooove to speek about islam :)
and i think brothers and sisters here agree with me
may Allah guide you

:salam2:

esperanza

revert of many years
salam,

welcome here.
why you put caution on your threat ? because of many questions you will have ? is ok, muslims loooove to speek about islam :)
and i think brothers and sisters here agree with me
may Allah guide you

so true sister muslims love to answer questions and debate!!!!

dididq

ASK Q.

Asalam Alaikum Micheal your most welcome in to islam and muslim hope everybody are so happy to hear that you going to ask more Q,just do so coz in other religion don't ask:mashallah: :salah:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
salam,

welcome here.
why you put caution on your threat ?

Lol, ukht! that's what i was wondering too...

And welcome, Micheal! Go ahead and ask away..! Only way to learn is by asking, right? :)