Hey I Miss You

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

:) i wrote another poem a lil while ago and i fixed it up and posted it, tell me what you all think

Please note

I am not married so its not pointed at someone, there is no GIRL that im writing about, you dont need someone with you to write about them someone their feeling is enough to write about them, n thats what i did.

I think its a appropriate way to express ur love to your wife right? like i wouldn't post that thou lol just wondering :)

So here you GO :

2hmeck9.png

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2470246/hey_i_miss_you.html?cat=42

sorry its a link but i published it and let me know what you all think

JazakAllah khair :)

Ibn Uthaymin

:) i wrote another poem a lil while ago and i fixed it up and posted it, tell me what you all think

Please note

I am not married so its not pointed at someone, there is no GIRL that im writing about, you dont need someone with you to write about them someone their feeling is enough to write about them, n thats what i did.

I think its a appropriate way to express ur love to your wife right? like i wouldn't post that thou lol just wondering :)

So here you GO :

2hmeck9.png

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2470246/hey_i_miss_you.html?cat=42

sorry its a link but i published it and let me know what you all think

JazakAllah khair :)

You should get married. :p

Nice poem though

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum.

I think this poem is Fantastic. May Allah SWT grant you a pious and beautiful wife. Ameen. ;)

Wassalam. :D:D:D:D

MutlekM

I also write arabic poetry just a biginner tho I thought your poem was
straight up pimp but i think you mismatched wife and life and i also think began should be begin( correct me if I am wrong) and I think you should put a "to" between say and you on the third line from the bottom. Thanx for sharing hope you get married.
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamu Alykum.

I think this poem is Fantastic. May Allah SWT grant you a pious and beautiful wife. Ameen. ;)

Wassalam. :D:D:D:D

:wasalam: akhi :)

JazakAllah khair bro for the positive feedback

ameen to ur dua , I pray that your wife is very pious and beautiful as well - ameen :)

;) take care akhi keep on smiling :)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

subanAllah:) vey nice poem for wife:p..............plz make dua for me May ALLAH give me pious husband:)Ameen:)

mashAllah very nice poem i wish that my husband will say me that words Ameen:) inshAllah one day:)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Asalamalikum

subanAllah:) vey nice poem for wife:p..............plz make dua for me May ALLAH give me pious husband:)Ameen:)

mashAllah very nice poem i wish that my husband will say me that words Ameen:) inshAllah one day:)

:wasalam:

ameen to ur dua, please also make dua that Allah (swt) bless me with a pious wife - ameen , that will listen to my boring poetry hehe :) inshallah taala

inshallah your husband will say such words, probably even better to u hibba keep ur faith in Allah (swt) Inshallah taala :)

take care

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

mashallah good poem! shaheer bhai = no life without wife.:D :lol:

btw, did u read my first poem? named: the day will pass away

aap logon ke saath rehke mujhe bhi little-bit poetry aa gayi :tongue:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

mashallah good poem! shaheer bhai = no life without wife.:D :lol:

btw, did u read my first poem? named: the day will pass away

aap logon ke saath rehke mujhe bhi little-bit poetry aa gayi :tongue:

:lol: aur kya bhai bin terey kya hai jeena :lol:

:D yea bhai i did :) it was wonderful im going to go post there ok :) sorry mein ne reply nahin kiya

;) lol no way bhai aap ke sath reh kar :D mujhe a gaye hai hehe :D

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
?

I thought it was only (some) girls who wrote poetry like that.

If I didn't know you people were brothers I would have assumed this thread a bunch of females! Seriously. I like poetry, sure your poem has good points and bad points like all poems do. Somehow I dont think its right for males to be so emotional like this, come on now people, dry your tears ..buck up!

Don't mean to be a kill joy.

Wa-alaykum salaam.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I thought it was only (some) girls who wrote poetry like that.

If I didn't know you people were brothers I would have assumed this thread a bunch of females! Seriously. I like poetry, sure your poem has good points and bad points like all poems do. Somehow I dont think its right for males to be so emotional like this, come on now people, dry your tears ..buck up!

Don't mean to be a kill joy.

Wa-alaykum salaam.

:salam2: sister :)

no i am guy and many guyz wite poetry like that

I appreciate ur honest opinion sis :) but everyone has emotions and there are diff ways of showing it

JazakALlah khair :)

EqualLove

LOL---NO LIFE WITHOUT WIFE!!! I DON'T USUALLY WATCH BOLLYWOOD BUT SOME OF MY FRIENDS ARE REALLY INTO IT AND I HAPPENED TO SEE THIS ONE! Thank God for subtitles.

Also there's nothing wrong with a guy writing poetry, where I am it is a very powerful thing! Many guyz including my husband write poetry or spoken word and it is dominated by the guys. Heyyyy I just realized that he hasn't wrote me a poem for like 5 years!?! Hmm...my advice to you brother for your future wife, don't be all sweet only at the beginning, keep it going...write a poem for all the occasions, your marriage, your first year anniversary, your first baby...your first cane...LOL