In need of your help

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear brothers and sisters.

Due to some problems added into the hardship of this life, I have now decided to leave my current job and find another which will help me no fulfill my needs. I have confirmed my official resignation to the GM and he has accepted it, and after some discussions he agreed that I can leave the office after 31st March. I have applied for another job now, but got no result yet. Since it is not an easy task to find a good job here, I will inshaAllah apply to few other places also soon. The discrimination is very high for people like me. (People on whom they see external features of Islam, like Sunnah beard, proper keeping of Izaar etc). Therefore it is not an easy task for me.

So brothers and sisters, I am really in need for your sincere duas for me. InshaAllah your duas will be very beneficial and helpful. Please keep me in your duas. It will take approximately only one minute but it can benefit you and me forever InshaAllah.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Wasalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
O' Allah make things easy for our brother and reward him for his patience,Amen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaams,

Ya Allah help your servent find a job and make things easy for him in this world and in the next, Ya Allah reward him for his patience. Ameen Ya rab

salina

O Allah (swt)...

Please reward the brother in his patience and grant him success in both the dunya and the aakhira, insh'allah.

Ameen

Your sister in islam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Inshallah i will make dua that Allah gives you what is good for you in your akhirah and dunya :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

a_stranger

Ask your Sustainer to forgive you

71:10 and I said: "'Ask your Sustainer to forgive you your sins - for, verily, He is all-forgiving!
71:11 He will shower upon you heavenly blessings abundant,
71:12 and will aid you with worldly goods and children, and will bestow upon you gardens, and bestow upon you running waters.

Translations of the meanings of Quran

:astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag::astag:

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazaumullahu khairan wa jaza for your sincere duas and encouraging words my brothers and sisters. I have trust in Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) and I do remember how He (subuhaanahu wata'aala) helped me to get rid of my earlier problems too. May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) reward all of you with what your heart desires. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

I am really in confidence after reading your responses.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
May Allah help u with ur patience and grant u u a success job that will help u in this world and the hereafter.. Ameen InshAllah :)

IbnAdam77

Salam Alekum
May Allah help u with ur patience and grant u u a success job that will help u in this world and the hereafter.. Ameen InshAllah :)

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Amiin and JazakAllah khair dear brother for your beautiful dua.

One thing to mention here further. I think there is a similarity with our Avatars. Especially when both of them are near.:)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK

ASAK,
I think patience and constant Astagfar will help you a lot in this situation. May ALLAH SWT grant you a safe, secure and a good job soon. Ameen.

shichemlydia

help

salam alikoum,
first may allah swt enable you to find a better job inchae allah. i know it is not easy to find a perfect job, especially with this financial crisis. here is a website you can enroll there and fulfill your details, they will send you job offers around the world to your email. i tried it but never take it seriousely as i am currently employed wa elhamdou lillah.
www.serco.com
try also with oil and gas companies you may find some offers which suits your profile...
wa salam alikoum

IbnAdam77

ASAK,
I think patience and constant Astagfar will help you a lot in this situation. May ALLAH SWT grant you a safe, secure and a good job soon. Ameen.

may Allah make it easy for you .

I heard that recitation of Ayah 19 of Surah Shura as many times as possible helps in securing RIZQ .Allah ho alam

salam alikoum,
first may allah swt enable you to find a better job inchae allah. i know it is not easy to find a perfect job, especially with this financial crisis. here is a website you can enroll there and fulfill your details, they will send you job offers around the world to your email. i tried it but never take it seriousely as i am currently employed wa elhamdou lillah.
www.serco.com
try also with oil and gas companies you may find some offers which suits your profile...
wa salam alikoum

Jazakumullahu khairan wa jaza bothers and sisters for being with me in my difficult situations. May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) reward you all with the best of both the worlds.

Due to several reasons, at the moment I am trying to find a local job only. However, thank you so much for the website. It is really a nice one indeed.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaikum akhi.

inshaAllah I will remember you in my duas. Never give up on Allah... always remember that....
I am going to tell you about a dua.... if you keep reciting it... InshaAllah Allah will make things easier for you..

Hasbunal lahu wa nae'mal wakeel wa nae'mal maula wa nae'mal naseer

i do hope that i spelt it right..:(
may Allah makes things easier for you. Ameen
Wassalam.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb brother,

Provision is in the hand of Allah. I ask Allaah to give you sufficient from the best of the provisions. May HE grant you strength and Patience. And Allah is the source of Strength.

IbnAdam77

Assalamu alaikum akhi.

inshaAllah I will remember you in my duas. Never give up on Allah... always remember that....
I am going to tell you about a dua.... if you keep reciting it... InshaAllah Allah will make things easier for you..

Hasbunal lahu wa nae'mal wakeel wa nae'mal maula wa nae'mal naseer

i do hope that i spelt it right..:(
may Allah makes things easier for you. Ameen
Wassalam.

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen and Jazaki Allahu khair sister for reminding me about that beautiful dua. IshaAllah I will make that dua often. Thank you so much.

Asslam u Alaikum wr wb brother,

Provision is in the hand of Allah. I ask Allaah to give you sufficient from the best of the provisions. May HE grant you strength and Patience. And Allah is the source of Strength.

Ameen. JazakiAllahu khair sister

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wbarakatuh