Is praying with Ahmadiyyas ok?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

Recently, I have discovered that there is a masjid near my home that I never knew about. However, I have found out that this masjid is of the Ahmadiyya ideology, is it acceptable to pray in jamaa with the Ahmadiyya's? My current masjid is very far from home and I would like to pray with fellow Muslims instead of praying alone.

JazakAllah Khayr
:wasalam:

tariq353

I would like to pray with fellow Muslims instead of praying alone.

:wasalam:
Qadyanis.....Fellow muslims????????

They mistranslate (between Nabi & Rasool) Quranic verse 33:40, to prove that Prophet:saw: is the last Messenger...but Prophethood still continue n Mirza Gulam Qadyani is the Prophet(auozubillah)

Please go through this link for details
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/4060

wa salam

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Interesting question. I wonder about them as well. I recently found out some close co-workers were Ahmadiyyah. We'd been to some masajid a few times and it was actually one of them that sat out because she said she wasn't allowed to pray with Sunnis. But I know others that do.

Wallahu alim. I personally would be unable to pray behind an imam of a different sect.

By the way, according to the Ahmadiyyah themselves, they don't believe Ghulam Mirza was a Prophet. They actually believe him to be the Mahdi (that the rest of us believe hasn't come yet). They're quick to refute anyone who questions their belief of RasulAllah :saw: to be the last prophet.

tariq353

Yes they are smart....n will quickly reply that they don't believe in this but refer to the original work of Mirza Gulam it does......

Mirza made many false declarations. He claims also that he is a prophet. Mirza writes " I am a messenger as well as a prophet and receiver of the news from God". (Tazkarah p. 352,492,Daaf-e.Albla, means Remedy of a mistake, Roohani Khazain , vol.8, page 231). He refutes his statement and writes "Our prophet is the seal of the prophets and there cannot come another prophet after him."(Shahadatal Quran p. 27,28, Roohani Khazain volume 6 page 323, 324, Azala Auhaam p31).

yes they are quick in refutation because they know the probable questions of muslims and have done a lots of homework over the issue.

one more thing they believe that Jesus(Pbuh) died a natural death n his tomb is in Kashmir...

wa salam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Thank you very much for the replies. I guess it's best to not pray in that masjid lest anyone take me for believing in the ahmadiyya aqeedah. Thanks again for the info.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear brother

According to the Scholars of Islam, praying behind an Imam from the sect of Qadiyani (Ahmadiyya) is Haram. Please see the link below.

Praying Behind a Qadiyani

Hope it helps my brother.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

The consensus of all the Muslims is that the Qadiyanis / Ahmadiyyah are not Muslim. There is no Muslim Imam who states otherwise. Their beliefs are too divergent from both the Quran and the Sunnah. Their origins stem from Ghulam Ahmad Mirza, who was supported by the British in Indias' late colonial days as a lackey who would keep the revolters at bay.

bari

Their akidah is messed up. If you pray behind them, you will soon be one of them. Be very careful.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
By the way, according to the Ahmadiyyah themselves, they don't believe Ghulam Mirza was a Prophet. They actually believe him to be the Mahdi (that the rest of us believe hasn't come yet).

they have 2 groups...one group believes he was prophet (Ahmadiyya Muslim Community) while other say he was mehdi (Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement).

so the first one is outright kafir while the second one are innovators at the least.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
their also banned from visiting the two sacred masjids, I saw a sign up once in madina saying beware of them they are kafir

I have heard this as well. I also heard that if they say they are Ahmadiyya sect, their passport will not say Muslim.

I've decided that I will not be praying alongside them.

Good choice.
I dont understand why people feel the need to diverge from the Sunnah and Qur'an when its already perfect.