is this true?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
I heard that if you change ur religion from Islam to some other religion the punishment is death is that TRUE? or some people just passing along false accusations

LIke personally, everyone choses their own path if someone wants to go to Hell and not follow the path to heaven then who are we to judge
Islam tells us that life of a human is very precious, i think it was Omar (as) or Abu Bakhar (as) that looked at the kaba and said kaba your so valuable but a human life is more precious (please correct me if wrong)
thx

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
hope this help

Abdullah ibnu Mas'ud narrated that Allah's Messenger said " the blood of muslim cannot be shed except in three cases: 1. A married person who commit illegal sexual intercourse ; 2. alife for a life( incase of international murder without right i.e,and the 3.the one who turns renegade from islam(apostate) and leaves group of muslims (by innovating heresy ect. in the islamic religion). {collected by al Bukhari and Muslim}
I think the third one answer your question inshallah and our TTI brothers and sisters will explain more inshallah
Allah knows Best

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I looked around for this topic and found a citation from a study regarding it...which I will sum up the main points from it for you...

Apparently..there are *two types* of Apostasy...

1. Apostasy *from* Islam
2. Apostasy *unto* Islam

The first defines..someone who did not feel convinced of Islam as a religion and did not feel they should follow it anymore..they simply left it to another religion (or none at all) which they believe fits their beliefs..and they just went about their lives as any normal person would..without bothering anyone..having only a different *conviction* than all those around them..in this case...the only thing you do is advice them and try to clear off their misconceptions and misunderstandings..hoping that they repent and return to Islam..but if they don't..then as you know..guidance is from Allah (swt)..and it is He who picks their destiny in this dunya and the akhirah..

The second type defines...an individual..or even a group..who upon leaving Islam..began to preach their ideology (whatever it might be)..and made *harming* Islam as a deen and Muslims as followers an aim of theirs..and they are doing all of this out in the open...for all to know and attest to should they be questioned about it..

Now the punishment for these individuals will be turned over to those judging by Sharia Law..and to the "Wali" over them...the "Wali" will decide then what their punishment will be judging from the state of his community and Sharia Law...

The punishment of "execution" is the main punishment for them however..because in their preaching and their aims..they are causing unstableness and harm to the Muslim community and its members..which can have grave consequences in turn...and if you look at their actions from a "political point of view"...their actions according to secular laws even..would be considered *treason*..and in most countries (even those strictly *secular*)..the punishment for this crime is *execution*..and many times..the person convicted is not granted the right of appeal or pardon..even it were presidential or royal...

Like I said..I summarized the main points from the article I went over..if you wish me to translate it all providing the sources cited within it from The Sunnah and the scholars...I would be happy to do it the best I can inshallah..

I only thought I should at least answer your question for now..because I know this is a topic that causes shock even amongst Muslims should they not have detailed understanding of it...

For the record...

I read the article on www.islamonline.net in Arabic...it was written as a response to a question regarding this topic...and the article (along with the full study) is authored by:

Dr. Kamal Hamid Al-Masri who has a Phd in Philosphy..is an expert in "Human Rights in International Law and Islamic Jurisprudence"..had been a student of numerous scholars for all the subjects of Islamic Sharia...and has practiced da'awa in Arab and Non-Arab nations for about 20 years

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
thank you sister ... I understand it a lil better than I understood before but could u explain a bit more and maybe give me some example like wat if someone goes to christianity and then starts preaching it
thank you for your help my muslim bro/sis
aslam o alikum

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

this question is asked very often by non-muslims and it is very often misunderstood.

there are several views that i have heard from various scholars.

part of it is the intention of the person leaving islam. they could be leaving due to a disagreement in matters of religion yet not having any hatred for islam or muslims. then there are muslims that leave and seek to spread fitnah against ALLAH SWT, HIS PROPHET :saw: , and the believers. many do not see the implications that such a person or persons can cause. it is very similar to treason.

keep in mind that whenever a citizen of a nation does something to harm the nation that is called treason; and this is recognized in every nation, muslim and non-muslim, and they all conclude that punishment be death because of the harm caused by the person.

there was a time when muslims were at battle with others and there were muslims that left the ranks and joined the enemies of islam which was treason, hence a possible hudood against them. right now, due to lack of shari'ah based governments there is no one qualified to really implement these hudoods.

so never feel ashamed that some of the shari'ah calls for the death penalty. also keep in mind that islam is a religion of mercy and even if the hudood may say that it can be done it doesn't mean that we can't give a lesser sentence.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
aslam o alikum
thank you sister ... I understand it a lil better than I understood before but could u explain a bit more and maybe give me some example like wat if someone goes to christianity and then starts preaching it
thank you for your help my muslim bro/sis
aslam o alikum

Alhamduliallah brother...

I completed reading the study I mentioned...it unfortunately did not speak of specific examples with regards to an apostate preaching "another religion such as Christianity"...it only specified apostates "preaching atheism"...

Shaikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah has stated that...apostasy is considered a crime of "ta'azeer" (disciplining) in Islam...and the punishments for crimes of ta'azeer are left to the "Wali" for the most part..so he can decide what punishment will be implemented and he is free to decide on that which will suit the *state* of his community *at the time of the crime/apostasy* and such...

Perhaps the punishment for such people would be handled according to the danger they're bringing forth..and the state of the community they're preaching in???...keeping in mind that it might not always be execution..it can be enjailment as well...I am drawing the conclusion that considering it as a crime of ta'azeer would be the handling for it...and of course I can be absolutely wrong..but this is my conclusion according to my humble understanding...

Those preaching Atheism however..according to what I read..may cause in their preaching social and spiritual imbalance in societies where theology or *deen* is key-focus and a basis for its function..therefore...because the imbalance..doubts..disturbances...and perhaps even immorality can be causes of their preaching..and because these causes are a *definite harm* to the people and to its "nation" (for lack of a better word)..they are to be punished by execution..especially if the society's law is based on Sharia (for example)..in that situation..it will also be *treason* like I mentioned earlier...

I hope that I provided you with good examples..and worded things clearly..as I am suffering of a pain in my eye..and so it is kind of effecting my focus...

If you have any other questions...please feel free to ask!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

well, hope i understand...
well, nope i don't know what to say because i don't have a proper answer ..
.. im sorry i cant answer your question because first of all i myself have this question arising in my mind
....your beloved sister..
sorry if i have wronged my self..
:blackhijab:

fada_all

wa3alaika afdal assalam wa rahmato allahi ta3ala wa barakatoho

I pesonnaly,desguise a persone who lets his religion which islam in the sake to another .or in other words .become a postasy.that person i can't even come near to him .i perfer talking to a non-muslim than to him....

surely i will insha aalah search in that topic and i will answer u my dear

may allah guide us all to the right path insha allah.

i will answer u soon insha aallah.

wa ssalamo 3alaikom

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
thank u everyone for answerng my question ... I think wat im understandng is persecution or anything else decided by the wali is only in the circumstance if the person goes away from islam and starts spreading fitnah's (evil believes) in the society then he shud be punished but otherwise if he just changes religion there is no punishment
correct me if im wrong plz
thank u

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
aslam o alikum
thank u everyone for answerng my question ... I think wat im understandng is persecution or anything else decided by the wali is only in the circumstance if the person goes away from islam and starts spreading fitnah's (evil believes) in the society then he shud be punished but otherwise if he just changes religion there is no punishment
correct me if im wrong plz
thank u

Mashallah..Exactly!

That's exactly how it is..in the second case they will only *preach Islam to him/her*..try to have them comeback for *their own* good...you know what I mean?...

And if anybody asks you about the punishment of apostasy in Islam...keep in mind the *two types*:

1. Apostasy *from* Islam <--- not punished if done quietly without trouble.
2. Apostasy *unto* Islam <--- punished if done with the intention of harm.

And ask him/her...which *type* do you *specifically* mean...so you can clarify each...

yusuf_pal

1) An apostate leaves Islam because of ignorance of Islam or some confusion that leads him to think that his new religion or way is truer and better. Such a person will be willing to listen to the Muslims if they want to show him that he has made a mistake. The Muslims should treat him kindly and argue with him in the best possible way. (60:8, 16:125). But Muslims should be careful not to show him more kindness than they show to other Muslims, for, otherwise the apostate may be encouraged to stay an apostate.

2) An apostate leaves Islam, not out of a belief that he is moving to something truer and better, but to satisfy some of his worldly desires, e. g., to get greater importance or more comfortable life or greater acceptance of his lifestyle such as homosexual lifestyle. A sign of such an apostate is that he shows little inclination to listen to any reasoning. If such an apostate does not engage in any hostile activity against Islam and Muslims, he should not be subjected to any active hostility (4:90).

But since he has clearly preferred kufr over iman the following commandment of God will apply:

O you who believe! Do not take for friends and allies (even) your fathers and your brothers if they love disbelief more than faith: if any of you do so, they are the wrong doers. (9:23)

According to some traditions “this ayah was revealed concerning those nine men who after apostasy went to Makkah”.

Beyond avoiding friendship and alliance with apostates of this second type, the Muslims can impose boycott against them, since such boycott was imposed by the Prophet on the three Companions mentioned in 9:118. These three Companions did not commit apostasy but simply failed to join the Muslims in jihad without a good reason.

3) The third type of apostate is one who leaves Islam and then engages in hostile actions against Islam and Muslims, e.g. knowingly engages in propaganda against Islam and Muslims blatantly ignoring facts that he is expected to know well, passes secrets to the enemy, takes part in fighting against the Muslims. Such an apostate can be punished by anything from exile to death.

So, death penalty is only for those apostates who engage in hostility, pass secrets and fight against the muslims.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
there is a hadith which Prophet Muhammad :saw: says (paraphrased) "to walk into jahiliya is like walking into Jahanam"

Allah is most patient with his disbeleiving slaves and is waiting for them to ask for guidence, if someone was to walk out, Allah mentions soooo many times in the Qur'an that He SWT will replace them with those who are better.

The place of worship in congregation will be filled up by another if the preoccupier abandons it, its avery scary thought. end of the day the one thing i can garentee is that Evryone will definately die, the main punishment awaits in the hereafter. May Allah save us from His rath and anger

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

1) An apostate leaves Islam because of ignorance of Islam or some confusion that leads him to think that his new religion or way is truer and better. Such a person will be willing to listen to the Muslims if they want to show him that he has made a mistake. The Muslims should treat him kindly and argue with him in the best possible way. (60:8, 16:125). But Muslims should be careful not to show him more kindness than they show to other Muslims, for, otherwise the apostate may be encouraged to stay an apostate.

2) An apostate leaves Islam, not out of a belief that he is moving to something truer and better, but to satisfy some of his worldly desires, e. g., to get greater importance or more comfortable life or greater acceptance of his lifestyle such as homosexual lifestyle. A sign of such an apostate is that he shows little inclination to listen to any reasoning. If such an apostate does not engage in any hostile activity against Islam and Muslims, he should not be subjected to any active hostility (4:90).

But since he has clearly preferred kufr over iman the following commandment of God will apply:

O you who believe! Do not take for friends and allies (even) your fathers and your brothers if they love disbelief more than faith: if any of you do so, they are the wrong doers. (9:23)

According to some traditions “this ayah was revealed concerning those nine men who after apostasy went to Makkah”.

Beyond avoiding friendship and alliance with apostates of this second type, the Muslims can impose boycott against them, since such boycott was imposed by the Prophet on the three Companions mentioned in 9:118. These three Companions did not commit apostasy but simply failed to join the Muslims in jihad without a good reason.

3) The third type of apostate is one who leaves Islam and then engages in hostile actions against Islam and Muslims, e.g. knowingly engages in propaganda against Islam and Muslims blatantly ignoring facts that he is expected to know well, passes secrets to the enemy, takes part in fighting against the Muslims. Such an apostate can be punished by anything from exile to death.

So, death penalty is only for those apostates who engage in hostility, pass secrets and fight against the muslims.

thank You brother for providing such a nice answer filled with good hadiths it truly answers my questions
thank You

Rashadi

I heard that if you change ur religion from Islam to some other religion the punishment is death is that TRUE? or some people just passing along false accusations

LIke personally, everyone choses their own path if someone wants to go to Hell and not follow the path to heaven then who are we to judge
Islam tells us that life of a human is very precious, i think it was Omar (as) or Abu Bakhar (as) that looked at the kaba and said kaba your so valuable but a human life is more precious (please correct me if wrong)
thx

If Muslims know their religion and are knowledged, they wouldn't leave Islam in first place. If the corrupt western imposed governments in the Islamic world allowed the people to be really Muslims, no one would one leave. Why would anyone who submitted to the will of God want to leave after if the person did it voluntarily? The truth is that the so called "ex Muslims" are not so at all but are rather people who may have been born in a majority Muslim country, to ignorant Muslim families and societies yet then claim to be "ex Muslims". I have never met a person who know Islam and believed yet decided to renounce it. It starts with education, knowledge and understanding of Islam.

Islam is the only perfect way of life and only Islam gives the answers to the questions and concerns of every non-believer. The only way a Muslim would leave this deen is due to ignorance, misunderstanding, misconception or purely stupid. Other religions, idealogies, philosophies and systems do not offer truth, honesty and real success or else the people in the west wouldn't have some of the highest social depression rates, drug abuse, suicide and other crucial issues. I can gurantee and I would challenge any "ex Muslim" to a dialogue in front of a huge crowd to expose that person. However, if I was ignorant of Islam, my country and government was oppressive and poor, there was violence in my community and I had a esire for this dunya, of course I would renounce such a religion too, but that is not Islam and the people are not knowledged Muslims.

I don't want to judge but I am just stating some of the points that have to be clarified. A person who accepts Islam on his/her own will never and has never left Islam. Educated Muslims, knowledged and God fearing people have never left Islam. The person who leaves Islam was either ignorant or as in the case of our prophet's time, some would renounce it because they didn't like something and because they were greedy or had love for the dunya more.

In the end it is Allah (swt) that guides people and He is not in need of our worship or anything, but we need Him and we have to worship Him if we want to succeed. Although, most of the so called Muslim countries have the death penalty for apostates, there is no such evidence in the Quran and many scholars do not agree with that position. But, if those Muslim countries were so proud and so Islamic, they wouldn't be puppets for the west, they wouldn't be oppressive, they wouldn't make the people poor and keep them ignorant and they sure as heck wouldn't be secular. Why don't they apply the real sharia, which is for all times and the perfect and best of systems, if they are so Islamic?

Having a Muslim majority country with a dictatorship in charge and calling it "Islamic" doesn't make it a truly Islamic state. If Muslims knew their deen and had real Islamic governments, no Christian would be able to run his mouth about apostates and other crap. They are able to criticize because those countries aren't Islamic and many of the Muslims there are uneducated or better said somewhat ignorant of Islam.

May Allah guide us all, make us devoted and increase our knowledge of Islam and grant us the best of both worlds, inshaAllah, Amin.

Rashadi

Have you noticed how the so called ex Muslims like Salman Rushdie and the few other losers, who are brought on western stations and viewed as "experts" on Islam, are always on tv getting paid, trying to promote books and are some of the dumbest people I ever met. Their comments are straight taken from the misconceptions and ignorance of Christian missionaries. They appear on the 700 club, which is a zionist channel that pays these people to come on there. How come all of the millions of reverts to Islam don't go attacking their former religions or try to insult or hurt their people? Because they accepted Islam because of its truth and becase they were sincere and not for greed, deceit, money or hate. The so called ex Muslims are filled with hate and still unhappy or else they wouldn't be making money of what they do.

Rashadi

thx

I have never seen a real Muslim leave Islam but I have seen many, I included, non-Muslims enter Islam by large crowds. No other religion has people enter by so many because they studied, searched for truth and you will never see entire families having embraced another religion because of being convinced of its truth. Sure, there are millions of trained and deceitful Christian missionaries who go around the world trying to gain converts by any means but you don't see people accept other religions because of truth seeking but it either for marriage, financial reasons and in most case they are ignorant nd uneducated. But we see educated and learned Christians and others coming to Islam because it is Allah (swt) who guides and He knows who is sincerely searching for truth.

Whether I would have been born into a Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist or any other non-Muslim family, I still would have researched, questioned, used my reason and eventually would have found the truth in Islam, just as I did as an ex Christian.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
thank you for all your great answer brother Rashadi, your answer make perfect sense and you are right but im glad that new muslim revert dont spread propaganda against their previous religions cuz thats not wat islam is about it means Peace

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

thx

sadprincenu6.gif

Asalamu Alikum wahrmtu ALlah wabrkatu

Subhan Allah walhamdullah , yes brother Must know that everything in islam is by wisdom and Allah most Mericful than anyone can IMagine
And human life is very precious
good people Allah will reward them in life and after life
bad people Allah will punish them in life and after life
so everything by wisdom The Murder not equal to the Doctor who is saving the people
not equal
so the Murder must be punished and the Doctor rewarded
lets go to our subject
i`ll get you the fatwa insha Allah the rulling of leaving islam and why

beside i`d like to add something before i mention it

PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD I WONDER i mean who asking this question about stoninng or leaving islam rulling keep saying its not merciful unacceptable

while when a solider in his duty betray his country and go and spy for other country ? what the Humen beings Rules ? of course they will put him IN DEATH OR IN THE prison all his life till he die no one go and say pity spy or betrayer .

this is humen rules how about God rules? the one who creat us and give us everything and show us the true message Do we not accepting his rules? and we accept blindly humen rules? so strange

Alhamdullah this Rulling not only in islam it also in chrisitinity and jewish bible
but ( they are not openinng their bible that their problem )

Insha Allah now i`ll put both the rulling of leaving the religion in ISLAM , Chrisitininty and judaism

Why is the apostate to be executed in Islam?
As a non Muslim, I find myself Intrigued and attracted to your faith. However, I find it difficult to comprehend how a man can be sentenced to death for speaking( Salman Rushdie). I would have thought that we as humans do not have that right to make those decisions, only god can?

Praise be to Allaah.

We thank you for your confidence in us and for sending this question to us, and we appreciate your being intrigued by our beliefs and your eagerness to find out the answer. We welcome you as a visitor and reader and learner.

What stood out from your letter is that you are impressed with the religion of Islam. This is a good sign for us and for you. We are happy for our religion to reach people like you who are seeking for the truth. Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that this religion would reach all places on this earth. It was narrated that Tameem al-Daari said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘This matter (i.e., Islam) will certainly reach everywhere that night and day reach, and Allaah will not leave any house or tent [i.e., all dwellings, in towns and in the desert], but Allaah will cause this religion to enter it, and some people will be honoured because of it [by converting] and others will be humiliated because of it [for refusing to embrace it], and they will be ruled by the Muslims, an honour which Allaah will bestow on Islam and a humiliation which He will inflict on kufr (disbelief).”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 16344; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 3).

In your case, your admiration for Islam will motivate you to find out what this pure monotheistic religion teaches, and how it is in accordance with sound human nature and common sense. We advise you to avoid completely and preconceptions that may influence you and take your time in reading about the teachings of the Islamic religion. Perhaps you could read material on this site about Islam, such as questions no. 219, 21613, 20756, 10590.

With regard to your question, “However, I find it difficult to comprehend how a man can be sentenced to death for speaking. I would have thought that we as humans do not have that right to make those decisions, only god can” – what you say is correct, because no-one has the right to condemn another person to death without evidence from the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

The ruling of execution because of a word that somebody utters is what the Muslim scholars call al-riddah (apostasy). What is apostasy and what constitutes apostasy? What is the ruling on the apostate (al-murtadd)?

1 – Riddah (apostasy) refers to when a Muslim becomes a disbeliever by saying a clear statement to that effect, or by uttering words which imply that (i.e., which imply kufr or disbelief), or he does something that implies that (i.e., an action which implies kufr or disbelief).

2 – What constitutes apostasy

The matters which constitute apostasy are divided into four categories:

(a) Apostasy in beliefs, such as associating others with Allaah, denying Him, or denying an attribute which is proven to be one of His attributes, or by affirming that Allaah has a son. Whoever believes that is an apostate and a disbeliever.

(b) Apostasy in words, such as insulting Allaah or the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

(c) Apostasy in actions, such as throwing the Qur’an into a filthy place, because doing that shows disrespect towards the words of Allaah, so it is a sign that one does not believe. Other such actions include prostrating to an idol or to the sun or moon.

(d) Apostasy by omission, such as not doing any of the rituals of Islam, or turning away from following it altogether.

3 – What is the ruling on the apostate?

If a Muslim apostatizes and meets the conditions of apostasy – i.e., he is of sound mind, an adult and does that of his own free will – then his blood may be shed with impunity. He is to be executed by the Muslim ruler or by his deputy – such as the qaadi or judge, and he is not to not be washed (after death, in preparation for burial), the funeral prayer is not to be offered for him and he is not to be buried with the Muslims.

The evidence that the apostate is to be executed is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794). What is meant by religion here is Islam (i.e., whoever changes from Islam to another religion).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allaah and that I am His Messenger, except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul (i.e., in the case of murder); a married man who commits adultery; and one who leaves his religion and splits form the jamaa’ah (main group of Muslims).” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6878; Muslim, 1676)

See al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah, 22/180.

Thus it will be clear to you that execution of the apostate is something that is commanded by Allaah, when he commanded us to obey the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority”

[al-Nisa’ 4:59]

And the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has commanded us to execute the apostate as in the hadeeth quoted above: “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”

It may need some time for you to be convinced about this matter, and for you to think about it. Perhaps you think that if a person follows the truth and enters into it and embraces the one true religion which Allaah has enjoined, then we allow him to leave it quite easily whenever he wants and to utter the words of kufr (disbelief) that put him outside of Islam, so he can reject Allaah, His Messenger, His Books and His religion, and there is no punishment as deterrent, how will that affect him and others who enter the religion?

Do you not see that this would make the one true religion, that everyone should follow, like a shop or store which a person can enter when he wants and leave when he wants, and it may encourage others to forsake the truth.

Moreover, this is not someone who has never known the truth and practiced it and worshipped in accordance with it; rather this is a person who has known the truth, and practiced the religion and done the rituals of worship, so the punishment is no greater than he deserves. Moreover, such strong rulings as this are only applied to such a person whose life is no longer considered to be useful, because he knew the truth and followed the religion, then he left it and forsook it. What soul can be more evil than the soul of such a person?

In conclusion, the answer is that Allaah is the One Who revealed this religion and enjoined it. He is the One Who ruled that the one who enters it and then leaves it is to be executed. This ruling does not come from the Muslims’ ideas or suggestions. As this is the case, then we must follow the ruling of Allaah so long as we are content to accept Him as our Lord and God.

May Allaah help us and you to do that which He loves and which pleases Him. We thank you once again.

Peace be upon those who follow true guidance.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

What is the ruling apostate in chrsitininty and judism

De 17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
Thus, when the law of Moses to kill every person to worship other gods, no matter who that human man or woman or child without advise and not accepted like in Islam, and that of Islam to make the mercy of the apostate and to review the command of repentance is not just kill , so it will not kill as in the law of Moses in the Book without even advice?

what you will say about the bible when its punishment to slay pregnant woman?

Ho 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

What i didn't see a worst than that book in the world of matter annihilation cross sword and shattering children

Now read about a seduction or what the rulling of seduction , as if its a crimethat violates however, tried to lure another person, simply put forward ideas for dialogue and exchange with another person to worship god will be doomed to murder killed

De 13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 ¶ If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;
15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;Am 2:4 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have despised the law of the LORD, and have not kept his commandments, and their lies caused them to err, after the which their fathers have walked:

Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Le 24:11 And the Israelitish woman’s son blasphemed the name of the LORD, and cursed. And they brought him unto Moses: (and his mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan:

stoning

Le 24:23 And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp, and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.

Ex 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Jer 12:17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.

Le 20:6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

De 4:3 Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you.

De 29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;

19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
21 And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:

Jos 23:16 When ye have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you.

Jud 2:14 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.

Note: jesus has said

Mt 5:17 ¶ Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Jeremiah
19:9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them

Jeremiah
21:10 For I have set my face against this city for evil, and not for good, saith the LORD: it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire

Deuteronomy
32:41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Alhamdullah i am Muslim thank god million of times

12120qi.gif