Jen's Concerns

JenGiove

Can someone please tell if Muslims were responsible for 9/11... then why did they do so?

Cause we are "Kaffir" and "Kaffirs" are to be hated because they do not love Allah or Mohammad and it is the duty of Muslims to kill them.......

(This was a statement not from Jen herself, but as she later clarifies : I was answering Brother Idris using the mental voice of Osama. It is not a reflection of my own personal views of the teachings of Islam or how I view Muslims. Some of my dearest sisters I found here.)

Idris16

Cause we are "Kaffir" and "Kaffirs" are to be hated because they do not love Allah or Mohammad and it is the duty of Muslims to kill them.......
According to Usâmah and company, that was not the reason. Try again. Can you provide proof for what you've said?
again you generalize all of America for the thoughts of some, not every American looks at themselves as victims
My mind only have pictures of two people and that's Muslims and kuffâr. So if an American is a Muslim then that's my beloved brother or respected sister!

In Africa like Nigeria, the Muslims are killed by kuffâr. In China Muslims are killed by kuffâr. In Caucasuc, Muslims are killed by kuffâr. There's not a single country where Muslims kill kuffâr in great number. It's funny when I hear copts being treated bad in Egypt when I have been there myself. And I've seen Copts live there peacefully.

JenGiove

According to Usâmah and company, that was not the reason. Try again. Can you provide proof for what you've said?

My mind only have pictures of two people and that's Muslims and kuffâr. So if an American is a Muslim then that's my beloved brother or respected sister!

And what if they are Kuffir but hold no hatred towards Islam or Muslims?

In Africa like Nigeria, the Muslims are killed by kuffâr. In China Muslims are killed by kuffâr. In Caucasuc, Muslims are killed by kuffâr. There's not a single country where Muslims kill kuffâr in great number. It's funny when I hear copts being treated bad in Egypt when I have been there myself. And I've seen Copts live there peacefully.

I wonder why the rest of your post was not shown.

Hmmm...you can't think of one single country where Muslims kill kaffir in great number? Islamicly sanctioned or not, I think the situation in Israel might come to mind for me. The USA was targeted because because it is reported that they are the puppets to Zionests and the greatest oppressors. Kill the king and the kingdom falls....that's the thinking. We're the most visible so we were the most logical target.

I don't know who "Copts" are...sorry.

EDIT: You must have been in the process of posting as I wrote this. Please excuse me.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Your logic is flawed over and over again.The swedes,the Japanese,the Germans are also "kafir"as you said.But nobody has any resentment towards them ask yourself why?we are talking about gouvernements and people who buy their garbage,not about every joe down the corner.If Muslims thought that every kafir should be killed than you would have to deal with 1,6 billion fellas chasing you.I wouldn't go there knowing that you have failed miserably to catch one single man after 10 years of killing and spending billions of dollars on weapons and wars you gonna be paying for with your children in the future as the good patriotic taxpayer that you wish to be,this is where you should let your ego be tickled not in the other direction.

If you do not seriously show a little humility on the matter , try to understand,accept that others are entitled to have different views,then you are the one that is more likely to become a dictating fascist hater.I will not let you misinform people in such a simplistic and angelic analysis of the matter,for me you can even become Buddhist, if you find pleasure in an infantile and politically correct discourse . I wish Appa was here to do the job.
There is a folks saying in French that goes like this"Quand le chat n'est pas la ,les souris dansent"

JenGiove

:salam2:Your logic is flawed over and over again.The swedes,the Japanese,the Germans are also "kafir"as you said.But nobody has any resentment towards them ask yourself why?If Muslims thought that every kafir should be killed than you would have to deal with 1,6 billion fellas chasing you.I wouldn't go there knowing that you have failed miserably to catch one single man after 10 years of killing and spending billions of dollars on weapons and wars you gonna be paying for with your children as a good patriotic taxpayer.
If you do not seriously try to understand,accept that others are entitled to have different views,then you are the one that is more likely to become a dictating fascist hater.I will not let you misinform people in such a simplistic analysis of the matter,for me you can even become Buddhist if you find pleasure in an infantile discourse. I wish Appa was here to do the job.
There is a folks saying in French that goes like this"Quand le chat n'est pas la ,les souris dansent"

:salam2:

1)It is not *my* logic.
2)*I* was not the one hunting a man for 10 years. The US government was.
3)*I* have been here since July of 2010. *I* participated in Ramadan, following the 5 prayers and fasting. *I* have defended Islam to my friends and to strangers.

Thank you for calling me names and speaking in such a disrespectful manner to me. I am not a "dictating, facist, hater". I also don't speak french.

I choose to no longer have discourse with you, since it is obvious to me that in your mind can only see me as an hating American and not as an American who holds no resentment towards Islam or Muslims. You choose to believe what you believe about me and trying to correct you is pointless, since I would always be in the wrong in your eyes. You do not know me at all....yet you hate me and that doesn't seem to matter to you.

Speak to me no further.

justoneofmillion

1)It is not *my* logic.
3)*I* have been here since July of 2010. *I* participated in Ramadan, following the 5 prayers and fasting. *I* have defended Islam to my friends and to strangers.

Thank you for calling me names and speaking in such a disrespectful manner to me. I am not a "dictating, facist, hater". I also don't speak french.

I choose to no longer have discourse with you, since it is obvious to me that in your mind can only see me as an hating American and not as an American who holds no resentment towards Islam or Muslims. You choose to believe what you believe about me and trying to correct you is pointless, since I would always be in the wrong in your eyes. You do not know me at all....yet you hate me and that doesn't seem to matter to you.

Speak to me no further.
:salam2:I hate the sin trying hard not to hate the sinner just like the Pope.I don't know you,I hate what you say and the way you perceive things.I do not see you as an American I see you as a human being.I don't know you but here is what I know ,you can do better.I don't care if you fast or not it is your business.I would talk the same with any Muslim defending such outrageous positions,it is quite dishonest to Islamize the matter from your part.I won't sugarcoat you while children are dying.Learn to define and order matters correctly without emotionalizing and mixing everything up if you are truly sincere,and you are welcome to the outside world of sane thinking adults.

PS.Oh and don't worry ,this is not especially about you ,am refuting your arguments for you not to misguide other readers,in real life i'de probably not even give you a second look .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baarkatuhu dear sister "trying2learn"

May Allah reword you for your thread,and I agree with you sister that we should not call all Americans with the same name or consider tham all fault for killing of our innnocent Muslim brothers and sisters. But it is correct if we say that some people of America, exactly Americans are fault for supporting Goverment of America who does kill our Muslim brothers and sisters and support other countries in doing the same against us Muslims. I agree with you dear sister that we should take care of our feelings and our words, because we never know how our words can affect on someone feelings if that persone is maybe not Muslim and has a family who are also not Muslims but are not fault for anything, especialy because we are Muslims and we always need to use beautiful and truthfull words for the sake of Allah.

See you not how Allah sets forth a parable? - A goodly word as a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the sky (i.e. very high).

Giving its fruit at all times, by the Leave of its Lord and Allah sets forth parables for mankind in order that they may remember.

And the parable of an evil word is that of an evil tree uprooted from the surface of earth having no stability. ( Surah Ibrahim, ayah 24-26)

Dear Jennifer, you should aslo not consider us Muslims the same and generalize things that we all think that it is our duty to kill Kaffirs because they are not Muslims, because that is not truth Alhamdulillah. Duty of Muslims is only to give dawah about Islaam,and to defend ourselves from attacks from Kaffirs, but not to kill those who are innoccent, because that it has nothing to do with Islaam. Islaam is teaching us to respect and value every human life does not metter is he Muslim or not,and how are his or hers beliefs. Even you can find in the Quraan and Hadeeh that Allah and our Prophet mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam thought us that we should take care of needs of other people and help them if they are in need of our help does not metter if they are not Muslims. Alhamdulillah that is our deen Islam.

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong and may Allah keep us on the right path, the path with who He is pleased. Ameen Ya Rabby.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

JenGiove

Bismillâh

Well there's a quote Iv'e seen going like this.

``An American Muslim is more beloved to us than an Arab Kâfir´´

But the thing is we don't dislike Americans just because they are Americans. I personally don't like Americans. They believe that they are the good poor guys that get attacked by ''Terrorists'' for no apparent reason. My classmate told me Usâmah Ibn Lâdin started with 9/11. So I asked my classmate, for what reason? Did everything start on 9/11 or way before it?

Can someone please tell if Muslims were responsible for 9/11... then why did they do so?

:salam2: Brother Idris

I just found this timeline of Osama's life and thought I'd share it with you..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42884499/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/?GT1=43001

JenGiove

Dear Jennifer, you should aslo not consider us Muslims the same and generalize things that we all think that it is our duty to kill Kaffirs because they are not Muslims, because that is not truth Alhamdulillah. Duty of Muslims is only to give dawah about Islaam,and to defend ourselves from attacks from Kaffirs, but not to kill those who are innoccent, because that it has nothing to do with Islaam. Islaam is teaching us to respect and value every human life does not metter is he Muslim or not,and how are his or hers beliefs. Even you can find in the Quraan and Hadeeh that Allah and our Prophet mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam thought us that we should take care of needs of other people and help them if they are in need of our help does not metter if they are not Muslims. Alhamdulillah that is our deen Islam.

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong and may Allah keep us on the right path, the path with who He is pleased. Ameen Ya Rabby.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

:salam2: Sister Asja,

I was answering Brother Idris using the mental voice of Osama. It is not a reflection of my own personal views of the teachings of Islam or how I view Muslims. Some of my dearest sisters I found here. Rest your heart and mind sister.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

An statement which is second to none and above all that is there (edit: that can be said about the current world affairs):

"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners." {The Holy Quran: 3:54}

JenGiove

Never mind.

Why do people get so offended when we say Kaffir, it's just a shortened arabic word for Non-Believer.

:salam2: At first, I would be highly offended with the word since the technical definitions didn't seem to apply to me <yes, I looked it up extensively>. However, its the tone of voice when its being said that is offensive. Sometimes, its used to differentiate between Muslim and non-Muslim and sometimes its used to describe a non-muslim worth hating and belittlement.

Its all a matter of the intention of using the word. I've since gotten over my disdain for the word.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: Sister Asja,

I was answering Brother Idris using the mental voice of Osama. It is not a reflection of my own personal views of the teachings of Islam or how I view Muslims. Some of my dearest sisters I found here. Rest your heart and mind sister.

Alhamdulillah I understand now. But actualy it could not be seen from your words that it was said by someone else as you said that it was said by brother Idris,and that is why I thought it was said by you.

Alhamdulillah that you do not have this opinion,and I pray that Allah help you in learning more about our religion Islam and I pray that with the help of Allah you become aslo Muslimah one day. :tti_sister:

justoneofmillion

Hmmm...you can't think of one single country where Muslims kill kaffir in great number? Islamicly sanctioned or not, I think the situation in Israel might come to mind for me.
:salam2:Madonna Mia hey dove stai andando cosi?where are you going with all of this! I should have been harsher,had not even read this as I was writing.I can not believe you could get away with something like this on an Islamic forum.I prefer to have an open enemy,if this is what it means for you to show respect to Muslims and Islam

JenGiove

:salam2:Madonna Mia hey dove stai andando cosi?where are you going with all of this! I should have been harsher,had not even read this as I was writing.I can not believe you could get away with something like this on an Islamic forum.I prefer to have an open enemy,if this is what it means for you to show respect to Muslims and Islam

You also, apparently, did not see where I said:
1)It is not *my* logic.

Speak to me no further.

justoneofmillion

You also, apparently, did not see where I said:
:salam2:You won't get away with this period.I will refute every argument you put forward in this direction,if I am around.It is nothing personal.But after stating that it was Muslims killing non Muslims in great numbers in Palestine,I don't think you are making yourselves any friends in this house,go repeat that to any Muslim you meet and you will get your response.You hold more extreme views than many Jews and Americans I know,it is disgusting.

Idris16

Brother lets end it here, I think we have misunderstood JenGiove.

This thread should get closed. May Allâh forgive all our sins, help our ummah, have mercy on Usâmah Ibn Lâdin, and may peace and blessings of Allâh be upon Muhammad, Âmîn.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
SubhanAllah ...Most threads I've clicked on so far have a long argument underneath.

Please stop it. We're suppose to unite as one ummah :(