Love for the Allah's sake

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb brothers and sisters,

Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe Wassallam) had said, "Almighty Allah will on the Day of resurrection, resurrect certain groups of people in such a state that their faces will be radiant with light, they will be sitting on pulpits of pearls and others will envoy their lot. They will neither be from among the Prophets nor from among the martyes."

Somebody asked the Prophet Sallallaho alaihe Wassallam to let him have more details about these people, so taht he may be able to recognize them. Rasulullah Sallallaho alaihe Wassallam replied. "They will be the people who belong to different families and different places, but assemble at one place for the love of Almight Allah and are engaged in his zikr."

I love you all for the sake of Allah. Make Allah make us one of those people on the Day of Resurrection. Ameen

:wasalam:

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
Inshallah sister,and jazakillah khair for sharing this lovely usefull and kindfull message...I love all my sisters and brothers for the sake of Allah
walaikumsalam

halah

Jazaki Allah khayr dear sister,Ameen to your duaa and may Allah gather us all under the shade of His throne inthe day of resurrection and in Jannatu el Firdaus:tti_sister:me too love you for the sake os Allah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb brothers and sisters,

Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe Wassallam) had said, "Almighty Allah will on the Day of resurrection, resurrect certain groups of people in such a state that their faces will be radiant with light, they will be sitting on pulpits of pearls and others will envoy their lot. They will neither be from among the Prophets nor from among the martyes."

Somebody asked the Prophet Sallallaho alaihe Wassallam to let him have more details about these people, so taht he may be able to recognize them. Rasulullah Sallallaho alaihe Wassallam replied. "They will be the people who belong to different families and different places, but assemble at one place for the love of Almight Allah and are engaged in his zikr."

I love you all for the sake of Allah. Make Allah make us one of those people on the Day of Resurrection. Ameen

:wasalam:

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen to your beautiful dua my respected Ukhti. Surely we have no power without Unity. Although we live in different parts of the world, we must be united in the light of al-Islam.

wasslam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alikum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah sister,
Jazak Allah for such a enlightening post. May Allah bless you, and all Muslim Ummah. Ameen.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakaath all.
I love you all for the sake of allah(exhalted), and may we be among those who are ressurected together like that on the day of judgement.Ameen.
:wasalam: alaikum warahmathullah wabarakath.

ummu thany

sister in islam
Jazakk-Allahu khaira for sharing this. Make Allah (swt) all of us one of those people on the Day of Resurrection. Ameen :tti_sister: