Mother on deathbed....make du'a please.

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
I just have a few mins to come on here. I came here to request everyone to make Dua for my mom. A few days ago she seemed to be recovering from her long time lust from drugs and alcohal. And doctors said she would soon be home with me. I was very happy. But just yesterday i got a call from the doctor saying she has suddenly become so ill that her chance's of survival are 3%.... She has been shifted from rehab to the hospital. I was in her hospital room all night yesterday never leaving her side....fearing that if i leave her just for one second she might depart forever. She's in coma now. I asked doctors the reason for illness they say.....cancer...and that she's been taking drugs for a long time. They thought they could cure her but now she's out of their hands.... I'm going to the hospital in about 5 mins. Plz this time i really really need ur dua. My mom is my life. No matter how much i thought i hate her. I love her. She's the only living person who is really close to me. So...please...please..make dua. I cant even see the screen clearly...i've been crying all night....no one there to soothe me. Brothers and sisters, you always comfort me with ur posts and replies.....just make dua. That she get well....I may not be online for a long time. I spared these few mins to come here on tti. The rest of time im going to be in hospital with mom.

take care...
amina....

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum sis

this is truly really really sad :( PLZ PLZ PLZ if this is really close ask her to recite the kalma (la ilaha ilalaho Muhammadur rasulluAllah, there is no God but ALlah and Muhammed (PBUH) is his messenger)

the rest is in the hands of Allah (swt) may Allah (swt) give her full health in his hand lies everything of this world and here after whom he protects is up to him and whom he forgives is up to him

Allah (swt) please dont leave this sister alone and spare his mom her life - ameen

Sister we are here for u Always Inshallah taala - ameen

muaz bin jabbal

salaams

May Allah forgive your mother and grant her shifaa,firstly ,make alot of Dua ,and recite alot of surah yaseen by her bedside,and read surah faatiha and blow on her cz it is also called suratul sheefa

masalaam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

La Hawlawala Quwwata Illa Billah! Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon!

I second what is said by my brother Shaheer. Sister ask your mom politely to accept that there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His messenger.

Be patient always. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'ala) will never test a person with something she cannot handle. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says, "And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient". (Surah al-Baqarah Verse 155).

Sister do not rely on doctor's words. Among the things which is known only by Allah, and no one will ever know includes death. No one in the earth or heavens will know about it, before Allah tells. Do not trust Doctors on it. A respected scholar here in Maldives told us his father's story. He had cancer in his stomach, and Doctors said he will not live for more than 2 years. But that person (rahimahullah) died many years after that. I think 6 years minimum.

Have patience and never stop praying Allah to cure her and give her Hidayah. Try kindly to convince her on Islam if she is in a state which is able to listen to what you say. If she cannot talk, just ask her to repeat the words from her heart after you.

InshaAllah I will keep your mom in my Du'as.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
salaams

May Allah forgive your mother and grant her shifaa,firstly ,make alot of Dua ,and recite alot of surah yaseen by her bedside,and read surah faatiha and blow on her cz it is also called suratul sheefa

masalaam

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Brother her mother is not yet a Muslim. But let us pray Allah to give her Hidayah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

revert2007

Love Fishing
the best you as a daugther could do now for ur mother is ,make her recite

Ashadu an la ilaha illa'llah.
wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasululu'llah.

I bear witness that there is no God to be worshiped but Allah,
and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger

that is the best gift ever for ur mother...the doctors might say u cant meet her and so on...but u must find a way to meet her.

inshaAllah our duas will be with u

salam alaykum

may Allah (swt) cure ur mother...... Ameen............and try as much as u can to make her say the shahada with her heart ..........

:hearts::hearts:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

DOES ANY brother or SISTER Live in New York Area To help this sweet sister ??? i feel she is all alone??

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister Amina,

I'm sad to read this. It is not easy losing mom, I lost my mom 10 years ago.

Doctors gave their opinion, nothing wrong. But the one will have final say will be Allah subahana wata'aala.

We will make du'a inshAllah.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum
may Allah cure your mother i can understand ur feelings my mother was also kept in ICU after heart attacks more then 2 time i know how i hard i wud be for you, but you at every hard time Allah is always with you, but we lose hope, just feel Him with you and do duwa He can cure, and as others advice you say Shahada in louder voice near her so she can fallow you
May Allah clam your heart by giving your mother health ameen
wsaalam

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
wa aaleikom salam
May Allah give to your mom a secound chance to repent and accept islam..
May Allah give u patience
Ameen

we are here with u

Wa aaleikom salam

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

am so sorry to hear about you mom and inshaAllah May Allah Ta'ala in His Mercy grant your mom shifaa and guide her to what is kheir for her.

Dear Amina, you arent alone, feeling alone will increase your loneliness, you have Allah Ta'ala with you and TTI family is always around.

May Allah grant you patience in this tiring time. ameen

:hearts:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister plz dont cry ........
i will pray for your mother....
may allah do something and cure your mother...i cant see anyone's mother like this..
we no one want to lose our mother....
but we dont know when will our soul be taken..plz sister dont cry...
allah will surely cure your mother..ameen

sarahlou

Asalam Alaikum sister, I am so sorry to hear this news. May allah make your mother confortable and take all her pain away Ameen. Insha Allah I hope everything works out. If your mom comes out of her coma please ask her to take shahadah. I will make Dua for you and your mom Insha Allah. Sister please know that you are not alone and we are your family. We are here if you need us. Salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalmau allaicum dear sister

That is really so sad news but please sister do not forget that you have Allah with you,and that His help will come soon or later. Inhsallah be patinete and make a loots of duas. May Allah make it is easy for you and heal your mum soon and Inshallah make her Muslimah too one day. She has you,so please sister do not never leave her without your help and mercy.

Allah Messanger s.a.w.s has said that it is good to convince those who are ill to say shaahadah "Ashaadu an La Illahe IlAllah wa Ashadu ana Muhammeden abduhu Wa Rasullahu). Inshallah talk with her and try to convince her to say at least Shaahadah.

Allahs Messanger s.a.w.s said: "Dua of Muslim brother to his brother is not rejecting" (msulim ) Inhsallah Allah will accept all our duas for your mother.

May Allah bless you:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

slave_of_Allah

Ya Allah please hear this du'a, from my weak heart. Truly You are The One Who responds to every du'a, so please repsond to this sincere du'a that my heart is asking for. Ya Allah help my sister's mother to heal and become strong, and grant her good health, so she too can turn to You, and become a Muslim, so You can give her al Firadausal A'la. Ya Allah give my sister patience in this testing time, and help to remember how much You love her and how close she is to You, for You have put her in a testing situation. Every tear she sheds, let her beocme closer to You, and ease away her pain and let her taste the sweetness of faith, and please don't deprive her mother of this blessing, let her also taste the sweetness of faith, and let her be one of those who will stand in Your shade. Ya Allah help her to mention Your name, and let her declare the declartion of faith this minute, and nothing is hard for You, Oh Allah, so please heal her now, this minute, and give her more life, so she can beocme closer to You. Ya Allah, please hear this du'a, Oh Allah please ....