Need of your special dua [really special]

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

i know i've been asking so much of everyone but I really needyour dua, i passed my initial step and my application got accepted for a medical school. I got the interview DONE and im very scared!

aslam o aliakum
Well the interview is over I think i did well, I gave it my best shot ALhumdulilah, im just really nervous I hope it went according to their expectations.

Please im really nervous Every MAKE DUA PLEASE!!!

Please make dua for me that i get acceped into this Medical School

JazakAllah Khair

means so much to me

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

i know i've been asking so much of everyone but I really needyour dua, i passed my initial step and my application got accepted for a medical school. I got the interview tommorrow and im very scared!

Please make dua for me that the interview goes well and i get acceped into this Medical School and if you got any tips for sure pass them along.

JazakAllah Khair

means so much to me

InshaAllah will make loads of dua for you Akhi :D
mashaAllah thats great:D don't be scared im sure
it will go well inshaAllah..
barakaAllahu feek All the best!!!

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
InshaAllah will make loads of dua for you Akhi :D
mashaAllah thats great:D don't be scared im sure
it will go well inshaAllah..
barakaAllahu feek All the best!!!

:lol: they told me to be myself -- i think im scared of being myself :p i dont want them to know wat kind of a idiot i am :lol:

Maha*

A few tips:

- Don't forget to start with bismillah.

- Say la hawla wa la kowata ila billah.

- Allahumma la sahla illama ja-’altahu sahla wa anta taj ‘alu al hazana etha shi’ta sahla.
O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

- Dua from the Quran, surah Taha:

قَالَ رَبِّ ٱشْرَحْ لِى صَدْرِى ﴿٢٥﴾
وَيَسِّرْ لِىٓ أَمْرِى ﴿٢٦﴾
وَٱحْلُلْ عُقْدَةًۭ مِّن لِّسَانِى ﴿٢٧﴾
يَفْقَهُوا۟ قَوْلِى ﴿٢٨﴾

25. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).

26. "And ease my task for me;

27. "And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Mûsa (Moses) put in his mouth when he was an infant]. [Tafsir At-Tabarî, Vol. 16, Page 159].

28. "That they understand my speech,

And lastly, if you're going to be nervous, don't at least show it. No shaking hands, shaky voice, etc. Self confidence makes a big difference.

And inshaa allah all goes well and you get accepted. :)

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
inshaallah everything would be the best for you ya brother, please let us know whats the result ;)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
A few tips:

- Don't forget to start with bismillah.

- Say la hawla wa la kowata ila billah.

- Allahumma la sahla illama ja-’altahu sahla wa anta taj ‘alu al hazana etha shi’ta sahla.
O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

- Dua from the Quran, surah Taha:

قَالَ رَبِّ ٱشْرَحْ لِى صَدْرِى ﴿٢٥﴾
وَيَسِّرْ لِىٓ أَمْرِى ﴿٢٦﴾
وَٱحْلُلْ عُقْدَةًۭ مِّن لِّسَانِى ﴿٢٧﴾
يَفْقَهُوا۟ قَوْلِى ﴿٢٨﴾

25. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).

26. "And ease my task for me;

27. "And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Mûsa (Moses) put in his mouth when he was an infant]. [Tafsir At-Tabarî, Vol. 16, Page 159].

28. "That they understand my speech,

And lastly, if you're going to be nervous, don't at least show it. No shaking hands, shaky voice, etc. Self confidence makes a big difference.

And inshaa allah all goes well and you get accepted. :)

JazakALlah khair, Ukhti

i really appreciate all these duas that you posted :) inshallah

yea :) ive been in alot of job interviews i know the main drill show confidence be who u r , never feel like u dont know the answer to anything and answer in detail :D Inshallah taala

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum Akhi Shaheer.

You are in my Dua's My Dear Brother. May Allah SWT grant you success in each aspect of your life, protect you and grant you steadfastness. Ameen.

Remember to just > :D Everything shall go well InshaAllah Ta'ala. ;)

Your Brother > :D:D:D:D Wasalam.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamu Alykum Akhi Shaheer.

You are in my Dua's My Dear Brother. May Allah SWT grant you success in each aspect of your life, protect you and grant you steadfastness. Ameen.

Remember to just > :D Everything shall go well InshaAllah Ta'ala. ;)

Your Brother > :D:D:D:D Wasalam.

ameen to ur duas Akhi :) i wish the same for u

INshallah taala hope it goes well :)

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: brother shaheer,

InshaAllah I'll make du'aa for you and may Allah grant you all that's best in this dunya and the hereafter.:tti_sister:Ameen

Just try to get a good sleep tonight,:SMILY153: don't show them that you're scared, :eek:focus on the fact that "so what if I'm not accepted, then Allah is certainly planning something better for me." This will at least help you pretend that you're not too scared. Be punctual, dress well :SMILY149:, be self confident, in brief, give a good, if not the best, impression. Have strong faith that you'll never get except that which has been decreed for you, so you don't have to worry that much. InshaAllah, you'll tell us the good news tomorrow. :laughing-dancing:

All these should definitely come after ur prayers:salah: and supplications for what is best for you.
Wish you all the best inshaAllah.
Salam

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:lol: they told me to be myself -- i think im scared of being myself :p i dont want them to know wat kind of a idiot i am :lol:

lol im sure my brother doesn't bite anyone:p
it will be fine inshaAllah make sure you take a smile
with you :) hehe

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Aww I hope you do very well :) I will makes lots of dua for you :D like always

Ohh and please don't be yourself, kidding :p

Wasalam

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Inshallah you do well and get accepted and become the best doctor then be voted director of the hospital and then president of the board of trustees and then and then!!!

Lol a lil to much of what u were asking but hey...u didn't specify where to stop!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

InshaAllah I will remember you in my Du'as beloved brother.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

dont worry bhai, everything will be fine inshallah.
we r here to make dua for you.

tell us good news soon :) and then get ready to courier me desi pakistani mithaai ka dabba :D :D kidding :tongue:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:Salaam akhi....

Insha'allah, will keep you in my du'aa akhi:)
just remember to Say 'tawakkalyu ala Allah" and show 'em what you got:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone

i know i've been asking so much of everyone but I really needyour dua, i passed my initial step and my application got accepted for a medical school. I got the interview tommorrow and im very scared!

Please make dua for me that the interview goes well and i get acceped into this Medical School and if you got any tips for sure pass them along.

JazakAllah Khair

means so much to me

its my pleasure to make dua for you
may Allah bless you
you'll be selected in your interview

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

heheheh.:biggrin:for me that's a very old request you made.i think i've been praying for that for about 2.5 months already.:tongue:i'm already all ears to the goody good news.i know you have what is needed to become a doc.:)so just have some more faith in urself and ALLAH.

and yeah sis muslim_gurl is right.don't be yourself you'll scare them away.:tongue: