One week or 7 short days........

Isra

aka Tree2008
As-Salamo Alaikome my dear brothers and sisters at TTI.......

I hope you are all in good health Inshallah......

I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself at this time even though I have been a member of TTI for some months now and certainly a Muslimah in my heart. As the title to my thread suggests I will be a REAL Muslimah in a few very short weeks!!!! My long anticipated journey will begin in just 7 days and I will be on an airplane headed for Morocco (with a short layover in Amsterdam) to take my shahada!!!!!!

As you can imagine I am sooooooooooooo happy and excited and nervous!!!! There are too many emotions going on inside of me right now but most importantly is my reverence for my lord. I will devote the rest of my life to Islam Inshallah.

Let me tell you about myself.......I was baptised Catholic as a baby and forced to go to church as a child. I never truely believed in the way I was being taught about God and some of the things I was told just never really seemed to make sense to me. I felt something deep inside of me all of my life that made me want to search for the truth but of course living in this country (USA) I think I was looking in all the wrong places or maybe it was that Allah felt it wasnt time for me to know or maybe if I did find the truth I wouldnt have understood it or accepted it........Im not sure what the reason was but Allah didnt guide me until this past year.

Last summer I met someone online who intrigued me in a way that not too many people have been able to do. We had many debates about religion and I kept insisting that Jesus (PBUH) was Allah's son but each time he would come back at me with evidence from the Quran. He inspired me to begin my search again after I had finally given up and believe me that was not an easy thing to do. I began by listening to Sheik Ahmed Deedat and I was very impressed but still not quite ready to give up everything I had known my whole life. Finally I decided to make an attempt to read the Quran. I found a good translation and downloaded it to my computer so each day I would put some time aside to read. By the time I was into the second chapter I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I couldnt even finish one sentence without crying and I had to keep stopping and coming back to it. I remember one day being in the shower and just bursting into tears. I cried and cried and cried. Some of my tears were for my past errors and being so ashamed at all the time I wasted in darkness. Most of my tears were because I felt so humbled to think Allah would choose me to guide. I didnt feel worthy of this great honor he was bestowing upon me. I wondered how he could love me still after I had basically turned my back on everything good.

I must say I believe with my entire body, soul, mind and heart that the Quran is the word of Allah and that there is no God but Allah alone. I believe that our beloved prophet Muhammed (Sal Allahu Allahi Wa Salam) is the true messenger of Allah who brought to mankind this wonderful mercy from Allah to guide us all. And in a few short weeks I will announce from my heart this belief I have. This will be my shahada and it will be the best day of my life. I will be reborn as a Muslimah and inshallah I will die as a Muslimah. I pray Allah will be pleased with me. Ameen.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK

ASAK sister,
Welcome to Islam. it really gives me an impetus and an Iman rush when i read these kind of inspiring stories. Mashallah sister you have chosen the right path.May ALLAH SWT guide to the best of Iman and grant you Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

JAK

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2: sister
:mashallah: walhamdolillah welcome to Islam sister I am happy for you it is really a good news that you are going to take shahada soon may Allah guide you and keep you guided for the rest of your life Ameen I wish you a good trip to Morocco and a safe return inshaAllah

pcozzy

:salam2:

masha Allah,

Thank you for sharing this information.

May Allah give you and all of us Blessings and guidance.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Allaahu Akbar!

It's great to hear this news, such wonderful and beautiful news on Jumu'ah.

I am so happy for you.

You have accepted that Allaah is the only One worthy of worship and that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the Messenger of Allaah, so you are already Muslim.

I just got an impression you were delaying your shahadah until you get to Morocco. Insha'Allaah, don't delay your testimony of faith because we don't know when the Angel of Death (peace be upon him) will come to take our soul.

May Allaah bless you with good in this life and the hereafter.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

habib786

Welcome to TTi ....glad to hear Allah has showed you the right way .. inshallah hope that your journey is easy and eventful .... hope to hear more from you ... May Allah keep you guided and keep you in the right path of islam ... take care and be safe ...

Allah hafiz

Isra

aka Tree2008
And you hadn't even gotten yet to Chapter 3 or Chapter 5 or Chapter 19 where God clearly tells the story of Jesus and Mary and corrects the concepts you instinctively rejected as a child! Subhaanallaah.

Salam.........actually right now this is my second time reading the Quran and Im already on Sura 45!!!! I already read it once cover to cover!!!! :SMILY126:

islamisthesolution

:mashallah:
that is wonderful to hear congratulations sister I am so happy for you :)
this is such an inspiring story !
May Allah reward you with Al Jannah ameen

abu'muhammad

I am pleased as well emotional reading the post. coming here and reading trials, experiences of members is something un-expressable. Your writing has lot –value in store, and a lesson , mashaAllah . I am very happy to read it and lot of dua in my heart for the ummah and those who come to islam. I read some of your early posts you were a bit struggling with commitments , but alhamdulillah Allah chose you to take the decision. May Allah stand muslims firm and steadfast on the guidance and safe them from the tribulations of present times and that are going to come, aameen. And yes, you are already a muslim as you accepted - no other god except Allah and Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam is the messenger of Allah.

May Allah bless you. mashaAllah mubarak! jazakAllah khairan

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum
Dear Sister, May Allah SWT keep you on the right path always. I am very happy for you.

Assalamu Alaikum

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:mashallah: ALHAMDULILLAH :)
i am happy for u May Allah swt protect and guide u inshallah
jazakallah for sharing ur this beautiful story
Ameen
:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum dear sister,

SubhanAllah......such a great news and what a great story...can't wait for the news that you have formally taken your Shahada..insha Allah

Please do remember us in your prayrs

May Allah give you millions happiness in both worlds

JazakAllah Khair,

Isra

aka Tree2008
Asslam u Alaikum dear sister,

SubhanAllah......such a great news and what a great story...can't wait for the news that you have formally taken your Shahada..insha Allah

Please do remember us in your prayrs

May Allah give you millions happiness in both worlds

JazakAllah Khair,

JazakAllah Khair my sister in Islam! I will be in Morocco for 3 weeks total but I will be sure to post for the first time as a brand new Muslimah as soon as I get home Inshallah.

I really want to thank everyone here at TTI for all of your support and kind words. You have really made it easy for me. I know I dont post alot but I really do read most of the posts here and I have learned so much. TTI has been such a benefit to my studies and my early learning in Islam about what is haram or halal. AL HAMDU LILAH WA SHUKRU LILLAH!!!! :tti_sister:

Rashadi

Salaam aleykom sister, I am so amazed and happy for you. You were a Muslima all along but onlu had the wrong label on you as many of us do. You can still take the shadah to yourself before going to Morroco and at the same time Allah knows our intentions best. ,ay Allah reward you, bless you and make your journey easy for you. May He also guide your family to the straight path, Ameen.

mezeren

As-Salamo Alaikome my dear brothers and sisters at TTI.......

As the title to my thread suggests I will be a REAL Muslimah in a few very short weeks!!!!

I must say I believe with my entire body, soul, mind and heart that the Quran is the word of Allah and that there is no God but Allah alone. I believe that our beloved prophet Muhammed (Sal Allahu Allahi Wa Salam) is the true messenger of Allah who brought to mankind this wonderful mercy from Allah to guide us all. And in a few short weeks I will announce from my heart this belief I have. This will be my shahada and it will be the best day of my life. I will be reborn as a Muslimah and inshallah I will die as a Muslimah. I pray Allah will be pleased with me. Ameen.

Elhamdulillah,sister.You already are a real muslimah,inshallah.You got everything it takes.i am so happy for you.May Allah grant happiness to all muslims in this life and in the hereafter,Amin.