Please forgive me and make dua for me

shab786

bro flex out pray to allah ta allah
when you study do it properly
for me the best way is to read a small section by section and remember it and then right it down each time
my go help u bro
and if ur tribe is dissing u, just have sabr and allah will reward u, also teach them the benefits and you'll be rewarded

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
i'm Back :)

aslam o alikum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatu :)

I think im writing a post after 3-4 days , but Mashallah SubhanAllah my brothers and sisters, not a day went by when i didn't receive a PM, a post on the wall or an email.

It fills my heart with so much joy that im a part of just a loving and caring family, Allah (swt) truly blessed this religion by making us all brothers and sisters in Islam.

Brother and sisters, :) i am strong i never gave up i know this was a test from Allah (swt), i know i was really upset when i wrote that 1st post, but I wanted to take the days off cuz before every test a person needs to prepare itself, when life throws you on the ground, u need some time to get up and start facing life again, so i was going thru the time of getting up. I have to admit alot of bad things happen and they are still there but i feel more prepared to fight them ALhumdulilah.
But Mashallah thank you to my brother and sisters, you guyz helped me get up i always had a pair of hands helping me get up and stand on my feet again seriously it felt so good, i read all of ur post and every one was exceptional.
and Im not sure which sister said this when she said she cut ties with all of her friends and Allah (swt) replaced them with better friends :) its true i know i left everyone but :) i gained you guyz :) Mashallah i feel so happy, to know i belong to a community like TTI, where people are sincere and caring. :)

I really cant believe so many people actually even knew me or thought so well about me , Thank You for complementing on my post brother and sister im glad they proud smile to u guyz :) inshallah i will always have a smile on my face :) inshallah.

BIG NEWS

Thank You so much for remembering me in ur duas :) brother and sister it was amazing :) anyways i had a talk with one of my proff and it turns out there a big error in recording marks :) so i didn't fail one of my test :) actually i got exceptionally high marks in it 82%:holaaa: it so totally makes up for the exam :) i just barely failed :) you know guyz this is amazing :) cuz 82 is a A+ :D in my univ lol so im so happy cuz of that .... yea there are still many other problems :) but Inshallah they will go by too.

LOL :) i would take u out for ice cream :) lol if I was bill gates lol :) but im a lot richer than he is :) cuz i got brother and sister like u :)

May Allah (swt) always keep u happy - ameen

and it was no bodies fault :) so no one need to blame themselves.

PS: Brother Ayman1 lol i told u that test was not right hehe :)

JazakAllah khair
seriously there are no words in any language to thank u guyz :)

Remember me in ur duas :)
for u guyz---> :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:D AlhamduliAllah:) it's good news:)
WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!
MashaAllah, sooo happy to see your happy smiley post! All praise and thanks is due to AlMIGHTY Allah, the most high, the most merciful:) hey bro, congrats on the EXAM:) mashaAllah, A+ is EXCELLENCE! congrats and I hope you proff doesn't make that mistake ever again:) your always welcome:) and thank you for coming back...I thank Allah for giving you the strengh to carry on...subhanaAllah, I am soo happy for you akhi fiAllah:) The rest of the problems would go away very slowly.inshaAllah, WELCOME BACK AGAIN!
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)
THANKS for bringing SMILE to our faces, and this is for you akhi:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol
Wasalamu Alaikum:)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mabrook and Marhaba brother Shaheer. :) Finally you did it. I know you are capable of passing ALL these tests. ;)

Keep firm on the path of Allah and never give up. Life of this world will never be easy for a Muslim.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum brother shaheer-pak

WOW THAT IS A WHOLE LOAD OF :) :) :) :) IN YOUR POST. OH DONT BOTHER YOURSELF BROTHER, I CAN HAVE A COOKIE AND CREAM ICE CREAM THANK YOU. YOU NEEDNT BE BILL GATES, ON OUR PART WE PAY FOR YOURRR ICE CREAM HEHEHE (BUT YOU ARE PAYING FOR ALL OF OURS)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

I have a special request,
firstly please accept my apologize if i was mean to someone lately, I am sincerely really sorry, I haven't been myself lately.

But I think I should leave TTI for a while

Trust me brothers and sisters ive been trying really really hard to smile to everyone and keep smiling i just cant keep lying to myself right now I dont want to lie anymore You guyz are amazing but i feel like a hypocrit Im a honest person and im going against myself by smiling to everyone while being really upset.

Please i really really need ur dua's like please my brothers and sisters one dua from ur heart to help me out.

I have made so many changes in my life and its been so hard, i left all the friends and people i knew cuz they invite me to zina and drinking and gambling and I dont want to do that, I really dont -- I want to be a good muslim and its been just really really lonely.
I just dont know any good muslim in my real life except my mother , so u guyz mean alot to me thats why i dont want to say anything to anyone and hurt someone that would be my last intention.

I have been trying to be really tough but one step really backfired and left me shattered.
I just had a big decision come up, so i wanted to make sure i do everything according to ALlah (swt) plan i did istikhara times, did honest praying, I listened to imam and i read Quran to make sure this is the right thing to do

After sometime when i felt sure, from all direction I took the big decision, and it totally backed fired on me, I lost what i previously had too , it has just left me so shattered
also, same day i got my result and i just found out i failed 2 of my exams :( i dont understand why i studied so so so so so hard
I looked at my exams and i knew all the answers im not sure wat i wrote or why i wrote that felt like i cant understand english, its been so stressful
than i cant even be home cuz everyone has been making fun of me at home saying that im becoming an extremist and making fun of my beard that im trying to grow and everyone is against it
plus all the previous sins i use to do are coming back , im getting calls from all these weird girls, I found many notes in my backpack from girls that i didn't even see before
Like everythign around me is just crumbling SO PLZ I REALLY REALLY REALLY need dua please

But i wont be online for a while , cuz i just want to be ALONE, like just ALONE for a couple of days
Dont worry i keep reminding myself a person shud not despair from the mercy of Allah (swt), but i also know Allah (swt) does not change the condition of people till they change what is inside them.

I just dont understand i had changed every thing about me
Please forgive me if i was rude or mad at someone or said something impolite, My heart is pure and honest i have nothing against anyone, I just need to remember I came in this world alone and will leave ALONE.

and please help me be guided, cuz i try to seek Allah (swt) help especially for this big decision i did but im all broken up now and i dont understand why did it happens i spend alot of time making sure i do the right thing just that WHY wont leave me alone

JazakAllah khair for listening, Please pray for me too
May Allah (swt) help everyone - ameen

(PS: sorry for making this thread i thought i owe everyone and apology and since ur the only friends and family i got i just wanted to share)
:wasalam:

wa 'alykumassalam warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu ,I am sorry about that brother :(
but lets always remember that we believe in Allah and our hope is with Him alone also remember when Allah told us

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested? 029.002

Hope all gets well with you insha'allah.
If you can understand urdu there is very good lecture by Dr Israr Ahmed that I would recommend you to listen to,its called Qur'an ka tassawur e hayat e insani'
Hope that helps you insha'allah.
Wa 'alykumassalaam warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu'
Here's the link to it http://www.tanzeemarchive.org/tanzeemeislami/Misc/Qur'an%20Ka%20Tassawwur-e-Hayaat-e-Insaani.ra

fada_all

salam alikom

alhamdolaillah brother and congratulation for being back brother shaheer 1000 MBROUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wallahi what such a good news !!!!!!!!!masha allah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salam alikom

alhamdolaillah brother and congratulation for being back brother shaheer 1000 MBROUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wallahi what such a good news !!!!!!!!!masha allah

:salam2:
JazakAllah khair sister, mashallah its cuz of you brothers and sisters that i feel so happy coming back to my family :) and cuz of ur duas that im able to stand on my feet again and keep fighting Inshallah Allah (swt) will help us all :)
thank You so much for ur warm welcome

May Allah (swt) bless us all with his mercy and forgiveness- ameen

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Welcome Back Akhi...

Remember that every man/woman who reverts (in practice & commitment) to his deen is tested by Allah (swt)..so every difficulty that comes your way..take it as a test and hasten to *locate* the *divine wisdom* within it

Every test that Allah (swt) puts your way..might raise you a degree or two in jannah..obliterate a couple or more sins off your record..and/or make you grow stronger and tougher..so when the winds of storms blow you stand disciplined with patience and Iman..unbothered..with a sight clear and an aim clearer..hence achieving to taste *perseverance* and *spiritual rebirth*

Let *alhamduliallah 'ala kolli haal* be your best phrase during tough times..and do not belittle the miracles of dua'a even if it made for another A+ on your transcript :)

:wasalam: