salam new member and weak too =/

yasmin7791

salam i finnaly joied this site im not sure why i've waited do long this placeis full of knowelgedge sp eek! and wonderful stories subhanalah!!
the thing is i think im such a bad muslim really really =[ i always pray late or reluctantly pray as i know the shaitan makes excuses :astag: and i really hope you guys scare me ect ect i need to wake up!!! im even parnoid i think the angel od death will come in my room and then what will i say!!
to the point i hope i can perfect my deen and make my iman stronger im soo weak :shymuslima1:
wasaaalaaaam my bro's and sis's hope you in the best of health !!!!

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam sister
Welcome to TTI :) Hope Inshallah u enjoy ur stay and benefit from this site. May Allah make ur eman stronger and keep u close to Allah.. Ameen :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
WA alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Allaah help you,

Well, the first step to increaing our Imaan is for us to realise that we need to.

Then we got to make lots of Du'aa and sincerely ask Allaah to help us,

Then just DO our best.. and inshaAlllah, things get easier and our Imaan rises, especially when we take our time to study Islaam properly, and to really focus on what we do.

I ask Allaah help all of us to raise our Imaan so that we can be better Muslims, amin

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam
welcome ot TTI
May Allah make you strong in Iman

good idea would be to read a translation of the Quran
peace

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salam i finnaly joied this site im not sure why i've waited do long this placeis full of knowelgedge sp eek! and wonderful stories subhanalah!!
the thing is i think im such a bad muslim really really =[ i always pray late or reluctantly pray as i know the shaitan makes excuses :astag: and i really hope you guys scare me ect ect i need to wake up!!! im even parnoid i think the angel od death will come in my room and then what will i say!!
to the point i hope i can perfect my deen and make my iman stronger im soo weak :shymuslima1:
wasaaalaaaam my bro's and sis's hope you in the best of health !!!!

:salam2:
Welcome to the site :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:Alhamdulillah :) :ma:
hope you benefit from the site
May Allah swt help you inshallah to pray on time...
May Allah swt make your iman stronger inshallah..
May he give you strength
Ameen
:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm happy that you registered, there is probably other brothers and sisters lurching on line of registering or not, but there is only benefit to be gained. :)

Try to remember, that we (and the Jinn) were created by Allaah (the Mighty and Majestic) to worship Him Alone.

Try your bestest to pray five times a day and on time, this what we are all obligated to do.

May Allaah make it easy for you.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

salek

welcome sister,
to this site. May Allah show you the right path and keep away us from shaytan. ameen

fada_all

sister yasmine have a warm welcome here ,may allh swt make ur imane much stronger than before insha allah

umromeissa

Asalaamualaykum,

salam sister , really happy to see you in that site ! you know why because someone who realize he has to make his faith stronger , he s already on the good way . This dounia is full of tests and difficulties . We need to find our creator in the best situation to be successfull in el akhira . That s what I repeat to myself everyday ; as an israli convert to islam , that s very very hard for me because no one in my family accept my conversion, and my husband s family does nt accept me as well . So I feel like alone with my faith , and troubles . HASBI ALLAH WA NIRMAL WAKIL, we just need Allah , in our grave we will be alone as well . So be strong , we ll support each other anyway that s what muslim must do .
Take care sister , don t hesitate to contact me whenever as you want.:blackhijab: