signatures made by (me)

Smile

be urself
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

i didnt know where to post this thread ...but i just wanted to share these signatures ive made with u all ...i know they are not so WOW ...but im just learning ... & i didnt want to make all arabic siggys because some brothers & sisters are beginners in arabic so they may not be able to understand ...i can make more signatures with more dua & athkar ..but i wanted to hear opinions & criticizim first ..with bearing in mind im just a beginner in designing & stuff ...thats all :)

..DuA..

Wa'alaykum As-Salaam =)
jazakAllah for sharing
all of them are really nice =)
can ı use one of them =)​

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: they are so beautiful. I did save some of them. Jazak ALlahu khayra:):D

wasalam

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:ma: very nice
I really like all of them..can't choose just one
thank you for sharing
May ALLAH bless you.Ameen
walikum salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
waAlaikum Assalaam wrahmatuAllah wabarakatuh

aawww, BEAUTIFUL:D:D:D:D tabrakaAllah!
I love them all, really awesome signatures:D:D:D
keeep them coming:D
Allah hafiz now always:D

Smile

be urself

thanx alot every1 for the nice & encouraging replies ...highly appreciated :) ...& by the way im a sister ... & of course the signatures can be used & distributed if u wanna ... if any1 has a request or idea about beautiful dua or thikr or so ..please let me know ...i would like to hear opinions ...& i will add some more signatures & avatars soon ...

jazakul allah khair ...

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
wow

:salam2: sister, mashallah, you got amezing talent sister. Jzk keyran for sharing wiht us. you should teach me too.lol agian wonderful singtaures

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone

i didnt know where to post this thread ...but i just wanted to share these signatures ive made with u all ...i know they are not so WOW ...but im just learning ... & i didnt want to make all arabic siggys because some brothers & sisters are beginners in arabic so they may not be able to understand ...i can make more signatures with more dua & athkar ..but i wanted to hear opinions & criticizim first ..with bearing in mind im just a beginner in designing & stuff ...thats all :)

really fantastic
jazhakallahu kairan