The Holy Quran will be burnt on next saturday!!!!!!!!!!

Tilmida

Denmark is Loosing

Assalaam O Alaikum,
Great News
Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun of our holy Prophet PBUH and till now they do not regret... let us make them regret for good...The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark National Channel; all are trying to do something just to stop the boycott by Muslims since last month through which their losses have reached 4 billion Euro. If we continue to boycott Denmark products 7 months more it could reach around 80 billion Euro's loss. Believers do not let this message stop in your PC. Please forward this text to as many Muslims as possible ... Can't u spare 15 minutes in order to spread this message among Muslims ...

ASAP? REMEMBER THE
PROPHET (SAW) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,' WHAT DID YOU DO
WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?'
7-up drink, LEGO, Cadbury chocolates, Hall Chewing gums or any product with barcode no. starting with 57
Please convince all Muslims to circulate this to Muslim ummah to ban
Danish made products.

:wasalam:

Der Fragende

ahlu-sunnah.com
:salam2:

When I was reading your post, a quotation came into my mind:

"[Das war ein Vorspiel nur,] wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man auch am Ende Menschen." (Heinrich Heine)

I found the translation here

Where they burn books, they will also, in the end, burn humans.

JD19

There isnt a Quran burning "next Saturday".. this email has been circulating for weeks... I did research and it cant be confirmed that its true. All those companies arent going to "bail out" a denmark company by buying their products. Businesses arent doing well right now arent going to spend their money on helping a denmark company. Do research and dont believe everything u read...

BigAk

Sister Tilmida... Isn't written in our Quran that when some news reaches you, you're supposed to verify its accuracy before you start spreading it??? Or else you'll surly regret it should the news prove to be false???

Tilmida

Sister Tilmida... Isn't written in our Quran that when some news reaches you, you're supposed to verify its accuracy before you start spreading it??? Or else you'll surly regret it should the news prove to be false???

Dear Brother in islam ( if u are a muslim) , if not: drear brother in humanity,

It wa sent for me from save source. The role of a messanger is to transfer the message ( that s what I did)!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Brothers BigAk and JD, please just have the sister understand that, if the information was wrong, then it shouldn't be circulated, but her intentioin was right, and, she even said, "How will your response be when Allah Ta Alla asks you on Al Yewm, "What did you do for Rasulallah (SAW)?" and which, we will regret." (< Actually, I changed the words, but the meanings are the same).

So, just let the sister know that the article was made up, and leave it at that! Is there any point in making her feel bad? Is there any point in making the sister feel a pain in her heart?! Why can't anybody ever think about somebody else's feelings!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Brothers BigAk and JD, please just have the sister understand that, if the information was wrong, then it shouldn't be circulated, but her intentioin was right, and, she even said, "How will your response be when Allah Ta Alla asks you on Al Yewm, "What did you do for Rasulallah (SAW)?" and which, we will regret." (< Actually, I changed the words, but the meanings are the same).

So, just let the sister know that the article was made up, and leave it at that! Is there any point in making her feel bad? Is there any point in making the sister feel a pain in her heart?! Why can't anybody ever think about somebody else's feelings!!!

Mashallah dear brother,I agree with you Alhamdulillah.

If this very sad information is truth,than Inshallah the same Holy Quran with Allahs will testify against unbelivers and they will feel Allahs punishment.

May Allah bless you and may Allah protect all Muslims.

The_truth

Carrefour refused to boycott Israeli/American/Denmark Products.

KFC ( Kentucky Fried Chicken), McDonalds, Hardees, Burger King, Pizza Hutt & Starbucks have decided to buy Denmark Products to save their losses.

Boycott Denmark Products and Circulate this news to whoever you can!!!!!

Denmark wants to Burn the Holy Quran on next Saturday in the large grounds in Coppenhagen (capital city of Denmark ), in reply to the Islamic Boycott on their products.

Please let's get together to boycott their products, and pray to Allah Almighty to show them the result of their intentions, which will be a lesson for the whole world.

Forward this to as many friends as you can.

Denmark is Loosing

Assalaam O Alaikum,
Great News
Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun of our holy Prophet PBUH and till now they do not regret... let us make them regret for good...The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark National Channel; all are trying to do something just to stop the boycott by Muslims since last month through which their losses have reached 4 billion Euro. If we continue to boycott Denmark products 7 months more it could reach around 80 billion Euro's loss. Believers do not let this message stop in your PC. Please forward this text to as many Muslims as possible ... Can't u spare 15 minutes in order to spread this message among Muslims ...

ASAP? REMEMBER THE
PROPHET (SAW) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,' WHAT DID YOU DO
WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?'
7-up drink, LEGO, Cadbury chocolates, Hall Chewing gums or any product with barcode no. starting with 57
Please convince all Muslims to circulate this to Muslim ummah to ban
Danish made products.

Asalaamualaikum, This was in 2006! We as Muslims should all learn to check sources out properly before circulating!

BigAk

Dear Brother in islam ( if u are a muslim) , if not: drear brother in humanity,

It wa sent for me from save source. The role of a messanger is to transfer the message ( that s what I did)!

Sister Tilmida... Isn't written in our Quran that when

Sorry my sister.. I did not mean to upset you... I was just merely trying to convey that it is our duty as muslims to verify any information that is passed on to us before we start spreading it.. That's all... In this case, your data seems questionable and carries much/possible errors... This is what we should try to avoid. I am not better than you by any means....

Allah Ta'ala says in His Quran Al Kareem:

"O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done. " (49:6)

Even as an innocent messenger, we should still verify... May Allah guide you and MYSELF to the right path.. :D

Rashadi

I don't know who started this rumor but I don't believe it at all. They learned their lesson and they can't afford anymore boycotts. I don't agree with violence and harming innocent people but I agree with boycotting, demonstrations and outrage. Don't believe everything people say. I get emails at times with all kinds of absurd claims and even pictures of alien looking creatures which are supposedly dead people suffering in the grave. I don't like this kind of stuff and this is not the way to give dawah. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I'm glad to be part TTI, you guys are really honest and good practising muslim. Though "the rumour" is about our enemy who insulted our Prophet (may blessing and peace be upon him) once, yet you promote to check the sources whether it is authentic or just a rumour/lies. Alhamdullillah, this is the quality of muslim.

But I would like to say that the intention of our sister Tilmida to post this article I guess was done in good faith. Any muslim will feel very disturbed when you learn someone going to burn Holy Qur'an..e.g. look at US armies who flushed the Qur'an down the toilet. I never come across such a rude and arrogant human beings in life.

But I agree we need to verify the source. That's what our brothers did and inform our sister the article appeared to be not true.

Meantime, I still boycott Denmark products until now for their part in insulting the Prophet.

mayah

A good information from Tilmida and as a muslim we have to research and cornfim it.True or false?

Almeftah

shall they burn the book, it will stay in our hearts, deep inside they cannot make us forget it, and shall they burn all the printed books we will write it and print it again.

JD19

I was in no way trying to make the sister feel bad... that wasnt my intention. Its rumors such as this one or the one regarding companies giving Israel their 2 week earnings during the Gaza massacre that are counter-productive. Please verify information before spreading it. Thats all I ask. Also - really think about the rumor and question if it makes sense. I commend the sister for posting it. Indeed, we should all help one another and spread things that concern and effect is all. But just think it through before doing so.

habib786

i completely agree with BIGAK ... i understand we muslims should do something like not buying stuff of certain countries and jews products ... i agree to that .. but a message that strong should always be verified properly as this can lead to big time trouble and also create a lot of mis-understanding and mis-judgement ...... we should be careful with all this messages as everywhere in the world we got our brothers and sisters in islam and we should all think about everyone in that respect ..

Allah hafiz

khangul

your sister
these things are done by kuffar just to check our temper.but they dont realize that ALLAH himself is a graetest planner,
WA MAKAROO WA MAKARAALAAHE WALLAHO KHAIRULMAAKIREEN

Tilmida

Asalaamualaikum, This was in 2006! We as Muslims should all learn to check sources out properly before circulating!

the cartoons of our prophet were on 2006...not this message.. this message is actually circulating...I just wanted to share it with you here. but if you are sure this is a rumor and wrong I will delete it immediately.