The True Furqan (Quran Ul Haq)

Muawiyah

I'm sorry if this topic has already been started but i have just recently discovered this.

http://www.islam-exposed.org/furqan/7.html

That is one page, the opening chapter of the "Furqan" as it is called. Astaghfirullah they have made so many lies in that book. They say that Allah was born through virginity. The bismillah is "In The Name Of The FATHER, the word and the holy spirit, the one and only true GOD".

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Subhanallah, May Alllah protect us from such evils,

Why would they do that wal'ayathubillah, it so sad.

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

no wonder the quran is the truth, the verses are soo short. you can tell its super fake. sunhana Allah, subhana Allah,subhana Allah.

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akabar, Allahu Akbar

:hijabi::wasalam:

Muawiyah

Astaghfirullah, the americans can stoop to such a low level to try and destroy Islam but that will never happen.

island muslim

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَسَيُنفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ

Surat al-Anfaal, ( Quraan 8:36)

"Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah . So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered."

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Astagfirullah
itz so sad to see how people
hate islam so much...
they wil keep tryin 2 destroy our
religion but they will never be successful
Even if they change itz meaning
we've got so many hafiz round the world
Alhamdulillah

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَسَيُنفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ

Surat al-Anfaal, ( Quraan 8:36)

"Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah . So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered."

Subhannallah, very true, :jazaak:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

one thing that i take out of this whole fake quran thing is that it should serve as a reminder of the importance of studying and memorizing the quran. think about it, if a muslim that wasn't serious in their deen and was given some of the evil verses in this fake quran, it could very easily lead him even further astray. or what about the new muslim revert? who most likely doesn't speak the arabic language and still has much to learn about the deen.

the people coming out with this fake quran should be charged with causing mischief in the land. no, i am not a shaykh, but i do realize the danger that such a publication can pose to a society.

the sad thing is that the people creating this fake quran, don't even realize that millions of muslims from around the world have the quran memorized word for word.

mhamzah

On page 37 Anis shorrosh and others writes, 'It must be emphasied that we Ourselves never oppress people in any fashion. Rather, it is they who do that to themselves.'

HAHAHAHAHA... Made me laugh, he is behind bars these days for arson attacks, buring his tax papers and apparently tried to bring down the building where he used to reside... HAHAHAHAHAH

Idris16

They never learn
I'm sure they are Pming others in YT,forums and everywhere to know about that websiteso they can still lie.

sazk

Banned

hahahahhaa... lol lol lol.. i laughed so hard...

my mother tongue is urdu which is a mixture of arabic and persian (farsi).

in Quran i can recognize some words because they match my own language. but in this i cant see anything like urdu!

Also the verses don't flow on the tongue like they naturally do in the Quran.. the last words rhyme but saying the words dont flow when pronounced.

if an urdu speaking person can see thru its fakeness, wat about an arab? i'd like to know what my arab brothers here think about this.

Beware of other org sites:

www.quran.org - fake

www.sunnah.org - fake

Woe to those who change the word of truth for a miserable gain. For them is a terrible torment.

mhamzah

Salam alakum

I might be wrong know, but i guess many won't agree with me but I dont know why Muslims today find it insulting to find people challenging Islam. After all Quran challenges the non-believers to produce a book, or a chapter or a surah like Quran, so we should be afraid or find it insulting. After all the guy(s) have just taken up to the challenge.

In their own words they admitt, no one has been able to come up with a chapter like it, in past 14 centuries. I have read up to 37 pages, and it is no where near the Quran whatsoever. All they have managed is make it rhyme in some cases.

The greatest difference, according to me (so far) between Quran and this book is that Quran is meant for whole of mankind. This book is just written for the Muslims, to convert Muslims to Christanity.

In addition it ask Muslims to believe in True Furqan and the Gospel (by that they mean new testament). however it asks muslims to leave some aspect of Islam, but they fail to realise these are also in New Testament. For example it asks Muslims to marry only one infact it forbids marrying more than one. However they dont seem to realis that we can possibly follow the New Testament and than make it haram to marry more than one, as there is no where in the New Testament that makes it haram. Jesus (pbuh) talks about unity in marriage, but no where does the N.T. forbids marrying more than one. There is no way we can follow both their Furqan and N.T, without having a conflict/contradiction as one forbids marrying more than one and the other done not. There are many such examples. But it should suffice for the time being.

They have titled one surah 'Tawheed', yet that Surah talks about God being three in one. As far as I know, the word 'Tawheed' nulifies the concept of duality of God. Maybe some one can enlighten me more on that.

Has anyone else read it!!

Jazakallah khair,