Thinking of converting

joey19

hello im from the usa and im thinking of converting from being jewish. I would like to get to know some of u and find out what islam is all about.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Hi joey, welcome to TTI, my names Zain from London UK.
well if you need any help i'll try to the best of my abilities, just add me on your buddy list and whenever i'm online you can ask me whatever you need to know, i apologise in advance if i'm not able to answer.
so what made you think of converting??

yasin67

Welcome to TTI Joey.You can ask anything about Islam in this forum.There are lots of people here to help you know more about Islam.I am one of them.Dont hesitate asking questions.I hope you get benefit from this forum.
Yasin

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
hi joey

wow that's amzing. you can learn everything about islam in here also make sure you ask questions and i hope everything gets easy for you. may Allah almighty guide you. if you want to start with something specific you can ask right now. good luck

salahdin

HALLO JOEY AND WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE . ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF ABRAHAM, MOSES, JESUS MAY PEACE BE UPON THEM .AND THEY ALL WORSHIPPED ONE TRUE GOD ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH).

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

(21) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful. (22) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him). (23) He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (24) 59:21-23

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

it's a good thing that you came here to learn about islam and get a chance to speak with muslims and really get to see what we believe in. you will find that it isn't the negative and nasty things that you may see on the tv or from some hateful people. please enjoy your stay here at TTI and hopefully you'll receive much blessing God willing.
:wasalam:

muthmainnah

Hi ,...
this site has so many converts to Islam from christian, chatolics, Jews, etc.
Beside this site, I recommend you to visit this: www.islamreligion.com , It is very infomative site for poople who want to study Islam (If you want to ask some question about Islam the administrator are on line)

May Allah show you to this straight path..

Felip21

Asalamoe aleikoem ( peace be upon you) Joey.

I'm very happy for you that you are open and unbiased about Islam. And it seems you really want to understand the religion more. I'm 21 years old and living in the Netherlands, Europe.

If you want we can chat on MSN if you have one. Please check your inbox. I tried to send you a message but it says your inbox is full.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Asalamoe aleikoem

a_stranger

hello im from the usa and im thinking of converting from being jewish. I would like to get to know some of u and find out what islam is all about.

You are most welcome brother :SMILY206: Islam is the final message of Allah(the one true God) it is a call to worship the creator with most love and humility ,....it calls for love,brotherhood sincerity , absolute justice .........all that is noble and pure. Islam teaches us to believe in our creator, all his prophets ,and books May Allah bless you and your family.

Living Soul

Wellcome to Islam and to this forum sister. There are some other members as well in this who have been converted from Jewism to Islam. Sister ShyHijabi is one of them. Now you can contact such sisters. InshAllah you will find them and us all very helpful. May Allah guide you more Ameen.:wasalam:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

TA-HA (TA-HA)
Total Verses: 135
Revealed At: MAKKA

YUSUFALI: Ta-Ha.
PICKTHAL: Ta. Ha.
SHAKIR: Ta Ha.

PICKTHAL: We have not revealed unto thee (Muhammad) this Qur'an that thou shouldst be distressed,
But only as an admonition to those who fear (Allah),-

A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high.

The Beneficent Allah is firm in power.

Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and whatsoever is between them, and whatsoever is beneath the sod.

And if thou speakest aloud, then lo! He knoweth the secret (thought) and (that which is yet) more hidden.

Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names.
Has the story of Moses reached thee?
When he saw a fire and said unto his folk: Lo! Wait! I see a fire afar off. Peradventure I may bring you a brand therefrom or may find guidance at the fire.
But when he came to the fire, a voice was heard: "O Moses!
: "Verily I am thy Lord! therefore (in My presence) put off thy shoes: thou art in the sacred valley Tuwa.
And I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed:

: "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

YUSUFALI: "Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour.

Therefor, let not him turn thee aside from (the thought of) it who believeth not therein but followeth his own desire, lest thou perish.

: And what is this in your right hand, O Musa!

He said, "It is my rod: on it I lean; with it I beat down fodder for my flocks; and in it I find other uses."

(Allah) said, "Throw it, O Moses!"
He threw it, and behold! It was a snake, active in motion.

He said: Grasp it and fear not. We shall return it to its former state.
: "Now draw thy hand close to thy side: It shall come forth white (and shining), without harm (or stain),- as another Sign,-

That We may show you of Our greater signs:

"Go thou to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds."
(Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand me my breast;
:020.026
"Ease my task for me;
"And remove the impediment from my speech,
(That) they may understand my word;

And give to me an aider from my family:

Aaron, my brother.

Confirm my strength with him

And make him share my task:

"That we may celebrate Thy praise without stint,

And much remember Thee.
Lo! Thou art ever Seeing us.

He said: You are indeed granted your petition, O Musa

And certainly We bestowed on you a favor at another time;

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum :) and HI
welcome to the forum ... its a great place to get information and ask questions so make full use of it and enjoy your stay here

OsMaN_93

Here to help
peace be upon you, hi

I'm Osman, welcome to this site, hope you benefit and enjoy from your stay.

The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about Islam is what the word Islam itself means. The religion of Islam is not named after a person, or a place, a tribe, a mountain or a river. Nor is the name just another –ism among the many that exist in the world today. The Arabic word Islam means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god worthy of worship, Allah (God in Arabic). A Muslim is the one who submits or surrenders his will to Allah. Hence, it was not a new religion brought by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Arabia in the seventh century, but only the true religion of God re-expressed in its final form.

http://islam.thetruecall.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Welcome
Don't miss your chance to know the reality of this world.You'll never regret.
Turn to islam .You enter in islam with shahadet and it is :
Esh-heduen la ilahe il-ALL-LLAH we esh-heduene-Muhammeden abduhu we resuluh
Go ahead.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Hello Joey,

Welcom to TTI I am sure you will learn a lot from the site, here are some of the information about Islam please click the links below.

Mentioning of the prophet Mohammed peace be up on him in bible.

[yt]_c4Sj_GRZ_o[/yt]

Last but not least

InshaAllah you decide to become a Muslim just repeat:

Ashadu an La illaha illAllah , Wa Ashadu an Muhammaddan rasull'Allah Wana Eysaa rasull Allah.

meaning:
I bare witness that there is only one God, that’s Allah, and I bare witness Mohammd is the last messenger of Allah and that Jesus peace be up on him was the messenger and prophet of Allah

you can see other Muslims who became Muslim and follow their step here

(How to Become A Muslim)

hqudrat

welcome to TTI, the brothers and sisters here are already to help you to learn what you need to know Insha Allah. enjoy your stay, May Allah help you as you continue this great journey ameen

:wasalam:

joey19

Thank you.

Thank you so much for all your post, its so nice so many of you have taken a interest into my situation. i have updated my information so if u want to email me or instant message me the information is there.

Joey