Trouble praying fajr

LoveofAllah

I dont know why this happens to me. At first i thought its because im not doing my sunnah so i got into the habit of praying all my sunnah prayers. i still was praying fajr on and off. then i thought okay maybe i should do nafl prayer.

NOT EVEN STILL. I put my alarm on. Whats wrong with me? I really try, i even make dua to Allah at isha time to help me wake up. some days i do but other days i dont.

I hate that guilty feeling. I just want to pray fajr? I even tried to punish myself. I said if i dont wak eup for fajr then i'll have to do 20 rakahs during the day. Even that didnt work. Oh boy there must be something seriously wrong with me.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Sister............ *hug*

Its ok.. dont stress.
Before u go to sleep at night, pray the last Ruku of Surah Kahf inshaAllah u will wake up. Try going to bed early so u can wake up.

May Allah help you.
Wassalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)
first of all do not be stressed sister:)
Try going to bed early so u can wake up.
I agree with this, and I also want to let you know It has been said that shaitaan ties the people when they go to sleep(3 ties)...the first one can be opened with AlhamduliAllah ladhi ahyaana ba3da ma'amaatana wailahin nushuur, the second tie can be opened with AothubiAllah mina-ashaitaan ar-rajeem and the third with wudhu. InshaAllah, if you do this three shaitaan will leave you alone, I ask Allah to make it easy for you sister:) *hug* hug*
Wasalamu alaikum:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualikum sister, LOL sorry im not gonna hug you -.-
BUT I too am recently having the same problems, even when I do attempt to sleep early. Its sooo frustrating I wake up a couple of hours later then I should and I just feel like rubbish.

So

May Allah grant us and all the others, the strength to wake up for Fajr salah :)
Ameen.

Walaikumasalam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Take your dinner early, if possible before magrib (except in Ramadan ok!!), ensure you do your isha salat...do sleep early if possible before 10pm. Tawakkal. InshAllah.

LoveofAllah

Assalamu Alaikum:)
first of all do not be stressed sister:)
I agree with this, and I also want to let you know It has been said that shaitaan ties the people when they go to sleep(3 ties)...the first one can be opened with AlhamduliAllah ladhi ahyaana ba3da ma'amaatana wailahin nushuur, the second tie can be opened with AothubiAllah mina-ashaitaan ar-rajeem and the third with wudhu. InshaAllah, if you do this three shaitaan will leave you alone, I ask Allah to make it easy for you sister:) *hug* hug*
Wasalamu alaikum:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

Can you send me that in Arabic? the first one
I find it hard to read in transliteration.

Almeftah

I dont know why this happens to me. At first i thought its because im not doing my sunnah so i got into the habit of praying all my sunnah prayers. i still was praying fajr on and off. then i thought okay maybe i should do nafl prayer.

NOT EVEN STILL. I put my alarm on. Whats wrong with me? I really try, i even make dua to Allah at isha time to help me wake up. some days i do but other days i dont.

I hate that guilty feeling. I just want to pray fajr? I even tried to punish myself. I said if i dont wak eup for fajr then i'll have to do 20 rakahs during the day. Even that didnt work. Oh boy there must be something seriously wrong with me.

Shaytan is very persistent in preventing us from warship and good deeds.

You just need to try a little harder, and Inshallah, Allah will help you stay on doing Salat Alfajr.

fada_all

Can you send me that in Arabic? the first one
I find it hard to read in transliteration.

salam alikom

ok sister i hope it is beneficial

AlhamduliAllah ladhi ahyaana ba3da ma'amaatana wailahin nushuur

الحمد لله لله الذي أحيانا بعد ما أماتنا وإليه النشور

shichemlydia

advice

salam alikoum,
for me waking up to pray fajr on time in the masjid is the joy of the day. try to sleep after the duhr prayer, if possible, try to sleep early.
and if you still have the same problem, try to put the alarm quite far away from you, so you have to walk away from the bed to stop it, like this you will not fall asleep again, my friend tried it and it worked for him.
may allah help you, ameen
wa salam alikoum

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
try to put the alarm quite far away from you, so you have to walk away from the bed to stop it

I probably wouldn't wake up at all if i were to put my alarm far from me. i probably wouldn't even hear it. :redface: