what is the difficulty in marriage these days

what is the most difficulty you face in marriage ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
for me finding the right wife is so hard these days , I just want to get married and have children , I hope that we all find what we are looking for insha`Allah

aisha.x.20

like wwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

this thread jus seems to go on 4ever!.....i think its kinda easy to guess that its most likely either no suitable partner, parents dont agree or expenses.

hope all u poor souls find happiness in ur hearts! u all seem as if it eating at u not being married....chillax brothers n sisters. enjoy life while u single. i am hehe! lovin it. newayyyy hope every1 gets what they want in life..as long as its in the limits of islam :)....ameen

:wasalam:

suhayb08

2moro mite neva be..
Assalamwalaikum.
I think the main difficulty for everyone is to find the right wife/husband..because the options like 'expenses of mariage' and the other options are not really a problem...but ALLAH ONly knows whats best for each one of us..

massi

I don't think about marriage and I don't like to be responsible about someone
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
I don't think about marriage and I don't like to be responsible about someone
:lol: :lol: :lol:

insha`Allah one day you will get married and you will feel the difficulties then you will have something to say here in this poll :)

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Assalamwalaikum.
I think the main difficulty for everyone is to find the right wife/husband..because the options like 'expenses of mariage' and the other options are not really a problem...but ALLAH ONly knows whats best for each one of us..

everyone faces difficulty , for you maybe finding the right person but for someone else expenses cause he may found the right person but couldn`t afford the expenses

Rayhana

Selam alaykom,

Our prophet PBUH told us about two main caracterestics for succesful marital life.

If both parts are pious and well mannered surely they will both overstep all hardship of life hand in hand inshalah.

May allah bless and protect my marriage and make all muslim girls marry to pious men who will treat them well , ameen
Selam

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud

like wwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

this thread jus seems to go on 4ever!.....i think its kinda easy to guess that its most likely either no suitable partner, parents dont agree or expenses.

hope all u poor souls find happiness in ur hearts! u all seem as if it eating at u not being married....chillax brothers n sisters. enjoy life while u single. i am hehe! lovin it. newayyyy hope every1 gets what they want in life..as long as its in the limits of islam :)....ameen

:wasalam:

lot of us dont want to be single :)

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Selam alaykom,

Our prophet PBUH told us about two main caracterestics for succesful marital life.

If both parts are pious and well mannered surely they will both overstep all hardship of life hand in hand inshalah.

May allah bless and protect my marriage and make all muslim girls marry to pious men who will treat them well , ameen
Selam

thats right sister

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Salam to all kids.

What o guess from this post discussion is most of people are under 20. So many kids in one place and talking about marriage. Where are their parents lol.

I vote for not ready or afraid of commitment. In one way i want to and other person inside of me is saying idiot what are you doing. So i am confuse but i will marry in the age 33 0r 34 for sure if at that time it will be suitable for me.

Actually its very "expensive" to afford a wife.

adiilah

I would say about finding the right person ... nowadays each party tend to look for much material factors when considering arranged marriage ...like level of education , ur social classes, ur beauty when you consider marriage for a girl in the asian community.

We often said we look for pious woman and pious man ...but does a pious man normally have to be someone who have beard and a hijaabi girl someone who is a pious woman ?

im a hijaabi ...:ma: but i think we should look for the compatibility and the character of the person is most important.

May Allah guide us to good partner for a good marriage and a better ummah

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Salam to all kids.

What o guess from this post discussion is most of people are under 20. So many kids in one place and talking about marriage. Where are their parents lol.

I vote for not ready or afraid of commitment. In one way i want to and other person inside of me is saying idiot what are you doing. So i am confuse but i will marry in the age 33 0r 34 for sure if at that time it will be suitable for me.

Actually its very "expensive" to afford a wife.

VEEEERY RUUUUUUDE, think about what you wrote again!!!???

I am 24, and i can support a family, AlhamduliLah!!!

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
I just want to add that the problem with most of us is finding the right one. To be more accurate " the looking & the searching" bit.
Well, in a nut shell, that's not the responsibility of the individuals alone but that of the muslim community. We, as a community, need to be more active about this. Are we shy when seeking HALAL !

This is the real "difficulty you face in marriage"

:jazaak:
Salamo Alikom