what is the difficulty in marriage these days

what is the most difficulty you face in marriage ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sha587

Shahid abdullah
VEEEERY RUUUUUUDE, think about what you wrote again!!!???

I am 24, and i can support a family, AlhamduliLah!!!

Sorry brother you are exception.

If someone cannot feed himself or cannot manage himself than dont bother to force other person to live with you.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salam to all kids.

What o guess from this post discussion is most of people are under 20. So many kids in one place and talking about marriage. Where are their parents lol.

I vote for not ready or afraid of commitment. In one way i want to and other person inside of me is saying idiot what are you doing. So i am confuse but i will marry in the age 33 0r 34 for sure if at that time it will be suitable for me.

Actually its very "expensive" to afford a wife.

Assalamu Alaykum,

What? Do you think you can just buy a wife? Brother you might want to think before you write. When you say "wife is too expensive to afford" it is like you are buy the wife of the store. Your wifes are gift from God so don't talk like they are items or are you of the brother who see or think woman are less than you? Woman are not created to please man only brother? Think twice because this site for everyone and one mess up kuffar is going to write and judge other good Muslim brothers.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
What? Do you think you can just buy a wife? Brother you might want to think before you write. When you say "wife is too expensive to afford" it is like you are buy the wife of the store.

Actually offord is inside inverted commas and it is used to criticize. Marriage of shabah was very simple and was cheap as their purpose of marriage was the protection from sayton. But now so many things involved other than taqwa. Prophet(ﷺ) always prefer taqwa over other things as he mentioned in his hadith also. So what i can say now is affordable. Allah forgivr us Muslims made the zina more easy than marriage. Allah give us hadayah so we can marry in the same way as our prophet(ﷺ) told us.

Julie1134

what is the most difficulty you face in marriage ?

Being a convert to Islam and my husband won't accept Islam. :(

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum tti
Dear brother (the one who said about going to tableegh jamaat) Look at the link below about your duties to your mother!

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/pda/ref/islamqa/5053

Well on the topic ..
i chose the first option.. Because i feel sorry to say that i've seen some of the good sisters over here looking for brad pitts and srk's(india) .. And viceversa. So i think i just pray to allah(swt) for the search of true muslimah that will prioritize
Religion
over Money
Beauty
or Status.
Inshallah when the time comes i hope i get one (make dua)
Jazakallah khair.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
I forgot to mention this very important point.. As i am searching the likes of Hazrat A'isha(ra) and hazrat fathima(ra).. I've to try my level best to be the likes of Omar ibn Al khattab(ra), Hazrat Ali(ra) ON THE FIRST PLACE! :)

aisha.x.20

lot of us dont want to be single :)

lol im not sayin i do! im just sayin, enjoy life while u r. But everyones goin on about it as if getting married is a world war kind of issue! chillax! Inshallah every1s gonna get married and mi gonna invite myself to ya alls wedding okie people :D...mi want some cake :SMILY149

be happy
wsalaamz!

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
lol im not sayin i do! im just sayin, enjoy life while u r. But everyones goin on about it as if getting married is a world war kind of issue! chillax! Inshallah every1s gonna get married and mi gonna invite myself to ya alls wedding okie people :D...mi want some cake :SMILY149

be happy
wsalaamz!

you are more than welcome but I must tell you the weather in summer in my country its very hot you will not like it :)

aisha.x.20

you are more than welcome but I must tell you the weather in summer in my country its very hot you will not like it :)

Well it sure beats british weather!! lol!...Theres never enough sun i say! Plus a tan will be just great! And even that doesnt put me of food!hehe.

Inshallah may u find ur other half people, or may u find the harmony and happiness u need for those of u who are married! Ameen

Always remember Allah people! Its the onli way ull get thru anything!
:wasalam:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Well it sure beats british weather!! lol!...Theres never enough sun i say! Plus a tan will be just great! And even that doesnt put me of food!hehe.

Inshallah may u find ur other half people, or may u find the harmony and happiness u need for those of u who are married! Ameen

Always remember Allah people! Its the onli way ull get thru anything!
:wasalam:

:salam2:
Ameeeeeen ya rab

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Alright im gonna be straight up, those of u who know me from the past know that ana ma ahib al lef wel dawaran(I dont like going in circles), so by my comment i hope i dont offend anyone and if u feel offended please dont send me a PM message threatening me( i do enjoy them though) u can reply back infront of everyone and say what u got to say, we got nothing to hide, we are a family here.

The hardest part about marriage to me and to most of my girl friends is finding the right spouse.

There are girls who look for the mans looks and how much he got in his pockets. And they dont really care weather his heart beats for them. Well i aint like that. The kind of husband i want is a husband that doesnt care about my U.S passport. I want a man who's desire in life is to please Allah and not to please the hot chicks across the street.

Im from Yemen and i know my country isnt the only country who acts this way. Some yemeni's come ask for ur hand because they want to enter America and they dont care whether u have deen, eman, or beauty ( please, most of them dont even know anything about u but that u have the passport).

I dont want a man whos eman is weak what will i do with him. I dont want a man who i will fight with all the time about prayer( we know theres alot of men these days who hardly pray at all). I dont want a man who will feed me haram.

I want a man who doesnt make a move unless he knows it pleases Allah. Now a days its hard to find that.

"In Allah yahdi men yasha" and Insha Allah he ihdees everyone.

P.s Please excuse my ghetto, im from Brooklyn what u expect.

Salam,

Sophie

Where do I START? I've been married five years.I'm female. My husband is younger by 12 years. I can't have children,and I make ALOT more money than he does,which he seem's to feel is HIS money.Tells me how to spend it,not spend it,etc. I pay all the bills,he has never supported us.My husband is Jordanian,I was raised in America and am a revert to Islam. He is only NOW trying to be a good Muslim. He calls me bad names,he breaks my nice things.So,you can see he has a bad temper and ALWAYS say's when he is like that,he has no control over himself or what he says or does.I don't buy that excuse. To me,it is an excuse. Before anyone goes and tells me to get a divorce,I am now living in Jordan,he left 2 months ago to try to find work in the US(worst time possible when the rest of that country is either out of work,or going bankrupt)I have no family of my own other than his,whom I love dearly. So,IF I do divorce him,what next? Where do I go? I refuse to return to the US.I am very tired of me being the sole support...which I HAVE been for the last five years. HELP!I supportl,advise,anything.:girl3::wasalam: Also,he has been in the US for 2 months and is still not working. We spent 4 years in the US,where he said he was so miserable,he would not do anything fun(like going to a Zoo,or Aquarium),and he has this sinful fetish that hurts me physically,that I cry while he's doing it,and he won't stop. He always told me when we returned to Jordan,he would be happier,instead he was so unhappy he left after we had only been here 4 or 5 months. He is very smart,very attractive,but not a good husband in my opinion at all. I feel so sad and I am not a young woman anymore. :(

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Ahhh. Sister i mean no offend but are you sure about his psychological condition. But these kind of people normally suffer from psychological disorder. But if this is keep happening than i don't think he will stop until Allah give him hadayah. What i observe very closely the same case childern are helpful to stop Man from doing this but you don't have any childern. Why you do not force him by asking help people around you they can give you better advice. Or use some social help if there is legal help other than court to stop him.

But anyway Allah help you. May he is judging you by this person. So ask help from Allah but do not think if this is your test so he can do whatever he want as this is not what Islam teachs us. Islam do not like people who want to be oppressed.

q8penpals

Salam

I think the question should have been "What is the most difficult thing about GETTING married?" not "What is the most difficult thing about marriage?"

Honestly, for you young 'uns who haven't been married yet - FINDING a wife or husband is definitely NOT the hardest part of marriage - the hardest parts start WHEN you get married.

Think about it - you have to learn how to live and interact everyday, in the most intimate (and most mundane) ways with a person you barely know. Everything EVERYTHING must now be a part of a partnership - you must learn to compromise (both men and women) on many things in order to be happy, because you didn't marry yourself, and everyone is an individual.

Learning the likes/dislikes of another person; dealing with social issues (everyone has them - those things that you learned from your family that are different from what your spouse learned from theirs while growing up); learning the styles & body language; and, AND being able to sleep with someone else - I am not even talking about sex, I am meaning just sleeping! What if he snores and you are a light sleeper? What if she snores? Your spouse is a blanket hog and you end up freezing every night!

And these are just some of the LITTLE Things - when kids come, there are a whole new set of adjustments you will need to make!

So, I wish you all luck in finding spouses, insha'Allah, but be realistic - the hard work starts once you are married.!

Lana