What's Going On My Dear Brothers and Sisters?

IbnAhmad

salaaam

may allah swt bless you all..amiin :)

what is going on??

every week it seems someone wants to leave TTI....whats going on?? is their some disruptive people here...causing problems? i seriously want to know whats going on...

i mean when you see threads like this...it makes you feel depressed and you dont even want to log in again...

sorry if this thread was a waste of time but i'm a little confused, saddened and annoyed to say the least :(

anyways can everyone just chill out now and stop 'leaving TTI' :D :D

lets all try to smile :) :) :)

wassalam

Kakorot

:wasalam:

I think it's because everyone enjoys it soo much that they get distracted from doing important stuff, e.g. like me , I have a bunch of homework to do, am I doing it? I'm on tti :D

Some ppl may be rude to others which may put them off as well. :(

fada_all

salaaam

may allah swt bless you all..amiin :)

what is going on??

every week it seems someone wants to leave TTI....whats going on?? is their some disruptive people here...causing problems? i seriously want to know whats going on...

i mean when you see threads like this...it makes you feel depressed and you dont even want to log in again...

sorry if this thread was a waste of time but i'm a little confused, saddened and annoyed to say the least :(

anyways can everyone just chill out now and stop 'leaving TTI' :D :D

lets all try to smile :) :) :)

wassalam

wa alikom salamo allahi wa rahmatoho taala wa barakatoho

i totally agree with brother abou because this action of leaving this family makes us upset wallahi and we don't konw the reason behinde it akhi ......

Idris16

this is a forum, people didnt join forums to have exactly the same views as others.
i feel annoyed when i see those kind of topics except those who are leaving for good reasons like ''i have benefited alot and it's time for me to leave''

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:
ok ok i own up.. i have been stalking everyone.. forcing them to leave.. :D :D
loOoOoOoOoll....hheehheh.. no im kidding.

u know, when i was gonna leave i had some SERIOUS issues at home and i still do, but we're working on it.
Sometimes, u just gotta do wat u think is ryt.

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum

Perhaps maintain the quality of this site. It should be fine in sha Allaah. We need to watch the things we post. And for those who wants to leave, keep it small and just tell a few close TTI members, not post on forums. It affects the general mood.

Hope I do not hurt anyone, forgive me if I have said wrong.

Wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum

It is very sad to hear that so much brothers and sisters wish to leave a TTI.I think that can be for many diffrent reasons.For example some brothers and sisters can say things that can hurt you,and becuase of that you think about leaving a TTI.
Alhadmulillah,we should all think on other feelings and be carefull to not hurt someone with our actions and words.
But I think that there can alo be some other reasons,and Allah knows the best.

May Allah guide us all:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

*Jasmine*

i think because some people get too emotional towards each other and about what they say which is totally wrong because when you are on an islamic site yo suppose to seek knowledge more than making friendships and waste yoyr time saying hi and hello and there is alot of things you have to do outside i dont rigeter here often especially lately which is good and beneficial guys try to take to learn more about islam not get emotional and easily hurted even if someone forgot to say hi

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If you can see I have been here for almost two years; many come and go. It reminds me of a tidal pattern. And I agree it is important to make roots. But, we must remember many of the members are very young; so enjoy the
ones who are here.
I will post something worth responding to< Insha'Allah.