WINNERS VS LOOSERS..

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
WINNERS VS LOOSERS
WHEN A WINNER MAKES A MISTAKE, HE SAYS “I WAS WRONG”; WHEN A LOOSER MAKES A MISTAKE, HE SAYS “IT WASN’’T MY FAULT”.

A WINNER WORKS HARDER THAN A LOOSER AND HAS MORE TIME; A LOOSER IS ALWAYS “TOO BUSY” TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY.
A WINNER GOES THROUGH A PROBLEM; A LOOSER GOES AROUND IT, NEVER GETS PASS IT.
A WINNER MAKES COMMITMENT; A LOOSER MAKES PROMISES.
• A WINNER SAYS “I’M GOOD; BUT NOT AS GOOD AS I OUGHT TO BE”; A LOOSER SAYS “I’M NOT AS BAD AS A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE”.A WINNER RESPECTS THOSE WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO HIM AND TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM THEM. A LOOSER RESENTS THOSE WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO HIM AND TRIES TO FIND CHINKS IN THEIR ARMOUR.
A WINNER FEELS RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE THAN HIS JOB; A LOOSER SAYS “I ONLY WORK HERE”.
A WINNER SAYS “THERE OUGHT TO BE A BETTER WAY TO DO IT”; A LOOSER SAYS “THAT’S THE WAY IT’S ALWAYS BEEN DONE”.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS……………………………………………………CHOOSE TO BE A WINNER.!

lol,i found this from my old story book,which i had when i was in 9th grade.hmm,thouught this ispired me then,maybe will inspire somone else also.

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam
thanx a lot for sharing.......
yes this would definitely be inspiring now especially for me, because if i had read it when i was in 9th grade, i wouldnt give it a damn;-)
for me, school was like a picnic ...hahaha.....

but very true indeed........thanx again!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
I choose to be the winner;LOL
but wishes and dreams are for free,I'm quite close to the loser too!!!! LOL
I'll choose both of 'em
Salam Alikom

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
Salaam
thanx a lot for sharing.......
yes this would definitely be inspiring now especially for me, because if i had read it when i was in 9th grade, i wouldnt give it a damn;-)
for me, school was like a picnic ...hahaha.....

but very true indeed........thanx again!
salam sis, OMG, bad girl my sis.LOL..asthagfirullah I'm just kidding. You are one of the best I'v ever had,May be you didn't need any inspiration like this at that time.you are al inspiring your self to others.*hearts**hearts*

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
I choose to be the winner;LOL
but wishes and dreams are for free,I'm quite close to the loser too!!!! LOL
I'll choose both of 'em
Salam Alikom

asthagfirullah bro.YOU chose to be a winner and then because it is a wish you are saying you are both????????????????well,look at my moto_OK,telling you a secret of ma life,hopw it help you.
SUCCESS COMES TO THOSE WHO DARE TO DREAM.
you just have to dream and work for the best to achieve,ofcause success never comes to those who daydream and then do not work hard to "color" thier "blackandwhite" dreams.I chose to color them.
SO dream on,and work.,,,,for this life and hereafter.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
WINNERS VS LOOSERS
WHEN A WINNER MAKES A MISTAKE, HE SAYS “I WAS WRONG”; WHEN A LOOSER MAKES A MISTAKE, HE SAYS “IT WASN’’T MY FAULT”.

A WINNER WORKS HARDER THAN A LOOSER AND HAS MORE TIME; A LOOSER IS ALWAYS “TOO BUSY” TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY.
A WINNER GOES THROUGH A PROBLEM; A LOOSER GOES AROUND IT, NEVER GETS PASS IT.
A WINNER MAKES COMMITMENT; A LOOSER MAKES PROMISES.
• A WINNER SAYS “I’M GOOD; BUT NOT AS GOOD AS I OUGHT TO BE”; A LOOSER SAYS “I’M NOT AS BAD AS A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE”.A WINNER RESPECTS THOSE WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO HIM AND TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM THEM. A LOOSER RESENTS THOSE WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO HIM AND TRIES TO FIND CHINKS IN THEIR ARMOUR.
A WINNER FEELS RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE THAN HIS JOB; A LOOSER SAYS “I ONLY WORK HERE”.
A WINNER SAYS “THERE OUGHT TO BE A BETTER WAY TO DO IT”; A LOOSER SAYS “THAT’S THE WAY IT’S ALWAYS BEEN DONE”.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS……………………………………………………CHOOSE TO BE A WINNER.!

lol,i found this from my old story book,which i had when i was in 9th grade.hmm,thouught this ispired me then,maybe will inspire somone else also.

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

WOOOOOOW. So beautiful mashaAllah. I want to be a......................Oki you guess.

If the choice is mine, I will have the FULLLLLLLLLLL power. LOL.

JazakiAllah khair sister for sharing this. Indeed it is so true.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
Jazakillah for sharing.....As every one like i would also like to be winner ....but thats more important to be winner in hereafter....and inshallah i will do it...and will look at our prophets (p.b.u.h)face and i will not feel shame but inshallah i will smile and will feel proud and i will be sooooo much happy if you sisters and brothers join me ....Inshallah
Love yaaa.. sisters and brothers for the sake of Allah Almighty..
walaikumsalam..