Muslimah-S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa Alaikum salaam dear sis:D
    sweet, subhanaAllah! may Allah reward you for sharing....
    it's beautiful hadith for real:D:D:D:D:D
    ukhti, you always share many things wif me...and I never asked ur name. I feel so horrible:(
    and I was jst lookin at our old vms.... you was the sister that told me to correct my signiture.:D
    love u filAllah:D:D:D:D
    maybe we can get to knw each otha better inshaAllah.
    huggies
    may Allah reward wif Al-firdous!ameen:hearts::hearts::hearts:
    well,walaikumassalam sis :)...saudia is a very good place..but right now i am living in india for some problem..my dad is in saudia, inshallah! we will go there in jan or feb.....
    it is really a lovely place..and i am proud for taking birth over there :)
    Wa alikum assalm wa rahamatullah wa barakatuh,thank you so much dear sister for the nice card and I'm really sorry for delayed reply,may Allah accept all your good deeds.
    Lol, yes I shouldn't let life overtake me. I don't tbh, I try to give time to everything and everyone, but TTi account has been dead. Alhamdulillah, its up and running now.

Hope your keeping well Dearest.

Fee Amanillah.
    Salam Alekum sister
    Jazaki Allah Khair 4 the wonderful eid card and wonderful message.. Wish u the same too InshAllah... Eid Mubarak 2 u and ur family :)
    take care
    Thanks for always remembering me :)

And extremely sorry for late replies. My TTi account has been dead for a while. It occasionally allows me to sign in, for some reason it just doesnt work. Besides that, uni is a bit busy.

I hope all is well for you Dear Sister.
    Jazak Allah Khair :)

As I wish for you. May Allah grant you everything, from the smallest to biggest of desires this Eid and forever afterwards. Wishing you happiness and success and nothing less.

Fee Amanillah
    wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah

alhamdulillah, jazaakillah khayr for remembering me <3

Ameen to your du'as

Eid Mubarak!!

(PS- darling ukhti I loved your picture but had to remove it since this is a public profile and it is showing some of the girls' awrah - and it is beautified, although I do not know their ages, i just wanted to be careful =) )

wasalam
    Asslam'u Alykum sister,

How you doing? Hope you having good time, Insha'Allah.

May Allah accept your fasts. Ameen.
    Wa'salaam
    asalam aleikum

jazakaAllahu kheiran for this beautiful card, i havent been on TTI for a lenghty time, i should make an effort to come back
    Salam Alekum sister
    Ameen wa-iyaki.. Thanx 4 the wonderful message :) Ameen to ur duaa and wish u the same too InshAllah :D
    Take care :D
    Wa alikom assalam wr wb, dear Sumaya. So sorry, dear sister. I am really having very bad memory, but only Allah knows how much i do love you for the sake of Allah. Dear sister, if you want to learn Arabic, let me know as there are Arabic classes I give for revert sisters from TTI and others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…