alf2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa alaykum assalam dear sis~! First of all, I'm sooooo sorry and apologize for taking so long to reply back to your VM. I only just read it, since I haven't been on TTI since and my internet connection was down for the past 4-5 days.

Yes, I'm living in India these days. Life is okay. I'm not working right now or anything, since I'm living in a small town and there's not much opportunity here. So sometimes it gets boring.

Yes, for older women, you use "Baji" or "Aapa". Um.. I never use any term of endearment for women my own age, just their name. There's "meri dost" which means "my friend". I wonder if I should teach you "yaar" which is like "mate" in the UK. But that's really informal, and even guys use it with their guy friends. Sometimes with my friends, I go "Oh yaar, how could you not know that!" It's not endearment, but more of a buddy-buddy thing.
    Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Sending you a friend request. I logged in just to do that lol. Hope you don't mind.

Take care, Sis.
    Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

First of all, please forgive me for being too busy to do the favour you wished the other day. I know it has been so long since then, but Allah knows that it was there in my mind always. Just could not get the proper time due to workload and internet problems. However, now I have started a series called "Maldives and Islam" on the blog, and hope you will find it helpful and informative Bi Idhnillah! I have just uploaded the first part of it. You can find it here.

As for the Da'wah Pictures, I will do it soon too inshaAllah. Please keep me in your Du'as.

Once again, I apologise for being so late on it. May Allah forgive me.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
    Asalaamu alaikum, no I went to Atlanta in 2010 and went to Masjid Farook I believe it was called. The large one with a huge minaret.
    salam sister,you're really dear to write me.I thank you very much,and I hope that everything will get easy for me.:)
    According to Shaykh Ibn Jibreen. This is what magic is:

The practitioner of magic is the person who uses the shayaateen (devils) and gets close to the jinn by doing the things they like – such as sacrificing to them instead of to Allaah, calling upon them alongside Allaah, obeying them by disobeying Allaah by committing zinaa, drinking wine, eating haraam things, neglecting prayer, covering himself with najaasaat (impure things) and staying in dirty places – until the shayaateen respond to what he asks them, with a gentle and kind approach, to do, such as harming the people against whom he uses his magic, causing division between a man and his wife, telling him some unseen things, and telling him about stolen items and where lost things are.

Continue: http://islamqa.com/en/ref/7870/magic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…