Alzheimer's Colour Test...try it

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:
I found this on my inbox.....its interesting MASHA ALLAH.....and i scored 100% at the very first attempt ALHAMDULILLAH..
Try it and post ur scores too...lol

More difficult than you might think!

Color Test
These are the things we're supposed to do to remove the cholesterol around our brain and try to slow up Alzheimer's Disease. It took me 2 times before I could finally tell this brain of mine to concentrate. A great test, do it until you get 100%!

Bet you can't get 100% on the first try! But I am rooting for you...!

This is pretty neat! See how you do with the colours! Have fun!

It takes an average of 5 tries to get to 100%.. Follow the directions!

It is harder than it seems, as it should be!
A brain waker-upper for today!

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

take care
FEE AMANILLAH

likeali4life

Jazakallah for sharing

I didnt really understand it the first time and got 43% but on the second time I got 100%. Alhamduliallah

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum wa rahamtu-llah

the colors you have used in the thread, that has already taken my first stage of test, sister.
anyways....I got 0% for two times,lolz....coz I didnt read the instruction.
then i came back and wasabout to write that I've got Alzheimer, then i saw likeali4life's reply then got back and read the whole instruction, then took the test and was successful... he he

good one from you.
Jazak Allah khair
wassalam

ansari

STRANGER...

:lol:... nice test :D........... jazakallah khair sister:)

first i scored 50% then second time i scored 100% :SMILY288:

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
MASHA ALLAH......hope every body enjoyed this ......ALHAMDULILLAH and another ALHAMDULILLAH 'coz as i told u, i scored 100% in the first attempt....lol
im nor boasting...but sharing the happiness...
hm...i've more things INSHA ALLAH hoping to post in fiture as im busy in these days....
take care
FEE AMANILLAH

JenGiove

hehehe....got 63% on the first try, 100% on the second.....I have to admit tho, I didn't read the instructions closely....self-arrogance.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Lol what was so hard about that game? I easily got 100% at my first go(Alhamdulillaah!).

They give way too much time to think lol

Wassalaamu `alaykkum

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum.

I got 100% on my first try too :D Ahem, ahem, and not trying to brag much, cough, but I have been up all night too! (because I have a real bad headache, and no paracetemol). It's Fajr time now though..the athaan just went. Assalam alaikum.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe my brain need to be controlled.I did the test 5 times,but 4or times I had 0%.indeed I don't agree with colours and fastness.my brain works slowly:SMILY153:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Hey This was KooooooL!!!

I scored 100 % too!!
wel dat ws actualy pretty easy, but yeah only with presence of mind! :D

Jazakallahu khairan!!