Beard woes

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

assalaamu alaikum

a muslim has to look neat and tidy..now, daniel,i don't know if you dress neatly or not..if you are not neat in your appearance,you have to be ;because that's in accordance with islam..

but you don't have to compromise on your beard if its in accordance with the sunna.. (just because some people cant stand us choosing the way we dress and carry ourselves) to please others and land a job..to be honest,i know that as a muslim,we need to grow our beards,but i don't know about its length....

i know its difficult without a job,but i suggest why not try in places in gcc...i see some people here walking with beards,both among the khaleeji and among the non arabs too...and the non arabs settle here because they have a job right...so it means that one can have a job with a beard..it may be hard,but please don't compromise on our religion...

i know how hard it is to be the odd one out in a non muslim place...i felt it once too..

we live in an era where even some of our fellow mulsim brothers want us to shave off our beards and go against the sunna..asthagfirulah...so in these hard times,we have to remain steady and stand up for our deen..

assalaamu alaikum

lovefordeen

He merely wants to trim it to a level which Westerner's can handle. Read carefully.[/QUOTE]

asslamau alaikum

sister alf...sorry if i hurt you,that's not my intention..but dear sister,why should we think of doing what westerners can handle...we have to do in accordance with what islam can handle and not any body else

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

One question:

When will you be at more loss when:

a) You have keep you beard, be rewarded in akhira and probably have no job and a tight financial situation in duniya.

b) Shave your beard and get a Job. You got Duniya but no akhira.

c)Shave you beard and still get no job, no place in any of the two worlds 'Audubillah.

Have you ever thought that option c) can happen too? You got one world now. I Advice you not to leave that for something that isn't even going to last and you aren't even sure you'll get it.

So, how much life do you have ahead of you brother?

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Akhi, the problem is, your situation is complicated and personal, and although I believe everyone here can offer that advice and opinion, none of us are qualified to say if your situation is that of need, or whether or not this may be acceptable. This is more than just black and white and needs someone of knowledge to hear your whole situation out. So sadly, although this may feel of absolutely no benefit... I would recommend you find someone you trust and rely on for his grounding of knowledge and ask them, or look for other outlets which may have a more knowledgeable grounding.

Your intentions, dedication and love are admirable really, and may Allaah keep that strong within you and increase it; please don't let the peer pressure get to you, because then whatever decision you will make in future will be for the people, and not out of your need. And when this happens, sometimes it's hard going back, because you get comfortable with that. And this is for more than just your beard.

Living in the US amongst a certain mentality type of Muslims can be very very difficult and testing, especially probably for you being a revert, but whatever actions you do, remember to lead it back to Allaah and not simply to what the people are doing or is easy for them. And I'm sure you realize that - really it's a reminder for myself as well, for all the days I end up going out in niqaab whereas the whole rest of the community basically rejects it and goes around in jeans, I do wonder if it would be easier. And this is from Shaytaan surely, but it's also a human trait to want to fit in and do what from our LIMITED outlook seems easier.

But honestly, you can't be sure of anything.

As a sidebar - I don't want this thread to go off on a tangent other than its original subject - I came so close to leaving Islam this year; I had to hang on to the deen by my molars and my fingernails. I felt that I had been gyped.

May Allaah bless you and keep you firm on your Imaan! That is the test ya akhi, do they say they believe and think they won't be tested? These are the moments where your Imaan is put on trial, and being able to overcome that is the greatest of things. Think during these times dear brother, of those who have proceeded you and gone through far worse. Think of Ayyub 'alayhis salaam who lost every.single.thing, from his children to his wealth to his health, and take hope from them. Take hope from the Sahaabah, who were tortured and shunned from their homes and societies and boycotted, those who died in that state of poverty, but died upon Islaam.

I know you don't want hadeeth quotes brother, but these always give me hope, so take some hope from them if possible?

It is reported that Wuhayb b. Al-Ward – Allâh have mercy on him – said:

Verily, when Allâh the Exalted wants to honor a servant of His (for his righteousness), He afflicts him with a reduced means of living, illness in his body and a fearful life (all of which expiate his sins). Until death comes upon him, and he still has some sins, death is made hard upon him because of them, causing him to meet Allâh with no sins against him.

And when a person is of little value to Allâh (because of his disobedience), He makes his body healthy, broadens his means of living and makes him feel safe (the rewards for any good deeds he did are exhausted). Until death comes upon him, and he still has some good deeds, the experience of death is lightened for him because of them, and he meets Allâh with nothing.

Abu Bakr Al-Daynûrî, Al-Mujâlasah wa Jawâhir Al-’Ilm article 2865.
___

It is reported that Hafsah – Allâh be pleased with her – once said to her father (‘Umar, during his Caliphate):

Allâh has increased the provisions; if only you would eat better food than the food you eat now and wear softer clothes then those you wear now?! He said, “I will argue [against] you with your own self: Was not the condition of Allâh’s Messenger – praise and peace be upon him – such-and-such [when you were his wife]!?” He kept reminding her until she cried. He continued, “I have told you, by Allâh, I will share in their hard living (in this world, referring to The Prophet and Abû Bakr) so that I may partake in their good life (in Paradise).”

Hunâd b. Al-Sarî, Al-Zuhd article 687; Imâm Ahmad, Al-Zuhd article 201, et al. (1)

(1) Shaykh Abd Al-Rahmân Al-Farîwâ`î explains in his edition of Hunâd’s Al-Zuhd that this narration is sahîh if it is confirmed that Mus‘ab b. Sa’d heard it from Hafsah; otherwise its chain of transmission is mursal sahîh (i.e. it is authentic except there is a missing link between Mus’ab and Hafsah)

Source: http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net/in...age/2/www.sayingsofthesalaf.net#ixzz1e4kf0HPr

The hadith said that the dua of a traveler is never rejected, but mine (even to date) has not been granted. I was told that if I give up something for ALLAH He would give me something of equal value or better. I did, and (so far) He hasn't.

Brother, your sight here is so tunnel visioned, don't you see? Du'aa has many outcomes, either it is accepted, or it removes a calamity from you, or even that it is saved for you for the Hereafter. Just because you don't see the outcomes in this life, does not mean that it has been wasted in the least. There is so much more to this as well and you know it, I know you do ... but perhaps the situation you have been facing has made you lose sight of it.

And Akhi, the promise of Allaah is true. Not a doubt about it. Take Jannah - put it on a scale, and tell me next to that, what is of equal value or better?

There is a long list of stuff that I have been struggling with since I became Muslim but I figured I will just stick it out! Even other brothers have given me this "Glad its not me!" look and say "Wow you're seriously being tested! ALLAH must love you!". I could live with that.

Keep the attitude and say Alhamdulillaah 'ala kulli haal at every turn, and as some others advised, stay within the remembrance of Allaah. You are strong brother, and it's only because you are that you are being tested, so believe in yourself in every situation, and like I said at first, look to someone of knowledge to guide you further in your situation.

May Allaah grant you patience, as well as all of us and give us the ability to persevere through our trials and overcome them with the best outcome.

Allaah knows best

a_stranger

:salam2:

I like to remind myself and brothers and sisters that all that we are enjoying is from Allah , our hearing, eyes, mind, food, earth , air, sun moon, family...........etc, Allah subhanahu wa taala has already gave us very very much ...we are living within his favours and bounties.......we should not forget that. We should be thankful for all that and never loose hope.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Semantic Differences

:bismillah:

yes iagree sister there is a difference

I disagree in this case. I shave my head with electric clippers; I used them to trim my beard short, astaghfirullah. All shaving, though yes, they shave by cutting. Can we all be correct?

If I cause offence I will apologise, it may be I use some words differently.

JazakAllah Khairan for your vigilance Sisters

:hawla:

elqouds2020

Asalaamu alaikum -

Though I'm not very active on this site any more, I decided to come and see if I could get some advice. And by advice, I'm not talking about long extensive ahadith quotes that I already know.

I have a full beard, a nice lehya that I'm quite proud of. I even have shampoo and conditioner designed just for the beard so I can take good care of it!

Some of the drawbacks have been that I'm one of the few Muslim men who actually grow his beard. This means that I've often been mistaken for a shaykh; matter of fact in the masallah in the Dubai airport I was asked to lead the Maghrib prayer (I declined).

Here's the big problem. I am without a job and have been for over a year now. I've been trying really hard but the economy in this country sucks. But I've been offered a job a couple of times, including a teaching job in Jordan for a Muslim establishment - the brother told me that I would have to shave the beard. A friend in San Francisco told me that he could drop a word to his counterpart locally (he works for a major university) but, he said, "if I refer you, you're going to have to shave the beard". I told him its a religious expression and would tell them that if I had an interview. He said "I wouldn't recommend it".

So I'm sitting here thinking, should I cut this beard at least down to "fashionable" level so that I can get a job? Or should I remain loyal to the commandment to leave the beard & trim the mustache? The latter hasn't gotten me very far. I have asked a shaykh who lives in Jordan - my old shaykh who returned for Ramadan, alhamdulillah - who said "leave it".

Anyway... should I remain full beard and jobless, and hope that someday ALLAH subhanahu wa ta'ala will have mercy on His servant who is following His Messenger, and help me find a job? Or should I "shave now, grow it back later" and get a better chance of getting hired?

JazakumAllah khairan for your input.

Daniel
1- قضية مسلَّمة. 2- الرزق بيد الله تعالى وحده. 3- الرزق يطلب العبد كما يطلبه الأجل. 4- قسمة الأرزاق مفروغ منها. 5- الذي تولى قسمة الأرزاق هو العليم الخبير. 6- أثر الإيمان بأن الله هو الرزاق في حياة الناس
معاشر المؤمنين ـ عن أمر يُقلقُ كلَّ من خلقه الله من البشر إلا من رحم الله عز وجل، يتقاتل عليه الناس ويتنافسون، من أجله يسرق السارق وتزني الزانية ويرتشي المرتشي، بل ويَقتل الرجل أخاه، ويقاطع قرابتَه وذوي رحمه، هذا الأمر الذي يتقاتل الناس عليه ـ معاشر المؤمنين ـ حسمه ربّ العالمين وجعله لنفسه جل وعلا.

ذلكم ـ أيها المؤمنون ـ هو أمر الرزق، فما أكثر ما يتقاتل الناس على أرزاقهم، ويتنافسون في طلب أمرٍ فرغ الله عز وجل منه وقضاه. وهذه قضية هامة ينبغي للعبد المؤمن أن يعتقدها وأن يفهم أربعة أصول فيها، فإذا استقرَّت هذه الأصول الأربعة في قلب المؤمن فإنه يطمئن ولا يجزع على أمر قد فرغ الله عز وجل منه.

أما الأصل الأول ـ معاشر المؤمنين ـ فهو أن الله عز وجل تكفَّل بأرزاق العباد، ولم يجعلها عند أحد من خلقه، فلا يُطلب الرزق إلاَّ منه جل وعلا، وأقسم على ذلك بنفسه الكريمة جل وعلا فقال: وَفِى ٱلسَّمَاء رِزْقُكُمْ وَمَا تُوعَدُونَ فَوَرَبّ ٱلسَّمَاء وَٱلأَرْضِ إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ مّثْلَ مَا أَنَّكُمْ تَنطِقُونَ [الذاريات:22، 23]، فبين جل وعلا أن رزق العباد جميعًا، برهم وفاجرهم، مؤمنهم وكافرهم، كل أرزاقهم عنده جل وعلا في السماء، ثم أقسم على هذه الحقيقة فقال: فَوَرَبّ ٱلسَّمَاء وَٱلأَرْضِ إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ أي: هذا الذي أخبر جل وعلا عنه، مّثْلَ مَا أَنَّكُمْ تَنطِقُونَ أي: كما أنكم تنطقون لا تشكون في هذه الحاسة التي وهبكم الله إياها وهي من أوضح الحواس كما يقول أهل العلم، فلو كان الرجل نظره ضعيفًا لا يدرك الناس ذلك، ولو كان شمه معدومًا لا يدركون ذلك، ولو كان حسه معدومًا لا يدركون ذلك أيضًا، لكنه لو لم يكن فصيحًا منطلقَ اللسان لأدركوا ذلك من أول كلمة، فالنطق أوضح الحواسّ، فضرب الله مثلاً بهذه الحقيقة، وأنها حق واضح لا مِرية فيه، مّثْلَ مَا أَنَّكُمْ تَنطِقُونَ، لا تشكون في نطقكم، وكان معاذ بن جبل رضي الله عنه وأرضاه إذا أقر أحدًا أو قرره قال: (والله، إنه لحق مثلما أنك ها هنا). فهذا قسم من الله عز وجل لعباده بأن الأرزاق عنده وحده جل وعلا، فليطمئن قلب العبد المؤمن.

وثاني هذه الأصول التي ينبغي أن يعرفها العبد المؤمن أن الرزق نفسَه هو الذي يطلبُك وليس العكس، يقول : ((إنَّ الرزق ليطلب صاحبه أكثر مما يطلبه أجله))، الناس لا شكّ عندهم أنهم سيموتون وأن آجالهم آتية، الرزق يطلبك أكثرَ مما يطلبك أجلك كما أخبر الذي لا ينطق عن الهوى صلوات ربي وسلامه عليه.

وفي الحديث الصحيح: ((إن روح القدس نفث في روعي أنه لن تموت نفس حتى تستكمل أجلَها وتستوعب رزقها، فاتقوا الله وأجملوا في الطلب، ولا يحملنكم استبطاء الرزق على أن تطلبوه بمعصية الله، فإن ما عند الله لا يُنال إلا بطاعته)). إنّ روح القدس جبريل أوحى إلى النبي حقيقةً بينها له ربه جل وعلا بأن نفسًا مهما كانت لن تموت حتى تستكمل أجلها وتستوعبَ رزقها كاملاً كما قسمه الله جل وعلا، فلا يحملنّك ـ أيها المؤمن ـ استبطاء الرزق أي: تأخره أحيانًا أن تطلبه بمعصية الله، فإن ما قسمه الله يأتي دون معصية. ولذلك كان بعض أهل العلم يقسِم أنه لو صبر السارق لرُزق ما سرَقَه؛ لأنه كتب له أن يستمتع بهذا المال، ولو صبر المرتشي لجاءه ما أخذه بالحرام، فالذي تعيش منه وتأكله قُسِم لك، والأمر إليك إما أن تطلبه بالحرام وإما أن تطلبه بالحلال كما قسمه جل وعلا لك.

وأما الأصل الثالث ـ معاشر المؤمنين ـ فهو أن هذه الأرزاق قسمها رب العالمين وفرغ منها، فحينما يستكمل أحدنا في بطن أمه أربعة أشهر ويُخلَّق يرسل الملك فيؤمر بكتابه أربع، أولها بكتابه رزقه ثم أجله ثم عمله ثم شقيٌ أم سعيد، فيكتب الله عز وجل أرزاق العباد ويقسمها لهم، وهذا أمر فرَغ الله عز وجل منه، وَكَأَيّن مّن دَابَّةٍ لاَّ تَحْمِلُ رِزْقَهَا ٱللَّهُ يَرْزُقُهَا وَإِيَّاكُمْ [العنكبوت:60]. وكان بعض الصالحين قد أصابهم جوعٌ وعطش شديد فبعثوا أحدهم يسأل بعضَ أصحابهم رزقًا طعامًا وشرابًا، فلما وصل باب داره فإذا به يسمع الرجل يقرأ: وَكَأَيّن مّن دَابَّةٍ لاَّ تَحْمِلُ رِزْقَهَا ٱللَّهُ يَرْزُقُهَا وَإِيَّاكُمْ، فوقف الرجل وقال: والله، إني وأصحابي أكرم على الله من الدَّواب، فرجع ولم يسأل، وحينما وصل إليهم وجد عندهم رزقًا حسنًا أرسله الله عز وجل إليهم.

فهذه الأرزاق ـ معاشر المؤمنين ـ قسمها الله عز وجل وكتبها لعباده حتى الدواب التي تدب في الأرض، بل حتى إبليس اللعين كتب الله رزقه، وفي الحديث الصحيح أن إبليس قال: يا رب، كل خلقك بينت رزقه ففيم رزقي؟ هذا الذي كفر بالله ولعنه الله وطرده يسأل: أين رزقي؟ فهل حرمه الله الرزق؟! وهل منعه الله الرزق؟! بل قال الله له كما في الحديث الصحيح: ((رزقك فيما لم يُذكر اسمي عليه))، فكل طعام وكل شراب لا يُذكر اسم الله عليه فهو رزقٌ رزقه الله إبليس، لذلك في الحديث الصحيح أن الرجل إذا دخل بيته فسمى قال الشيطان لأصحابه: فاتكم المبيت، وإذا أكل وسمى قال: فاتكم العشاء، وأما إذا أكل ولم يسم، قال: أدركتم العشاء، وأحيانًا يدرك المبيت والعشاء، بل ويكون له نصيب من أهل الرجل أيضًا إن لم يسم الله عز وجل.

فرزق إبليس ـ معاشر المؤمنين ـ كتبه الله عز وجل، فينبغي على العبد المؤمن الذي يَقلَق على رزقه والذي يرتكب الحرام من أجل الرزق، ويسعى دون تفكر ولا ورع ولا تقوى أن يضع هذا الحديث نصب عينيه، إبليسُ الذي لعنه الله وقال له: فَٱخْرُجْ مِنْهَا فَإِنَّكَ رَجِيمٌ [الحجر:34]، رجمه الله عز وجل وأبعده عن رحمته قال: ((رزقك فيما لم يذكر اسمي عليه)).

ثم اعلموا ـ رحمني الله وإياكم ـ بأن خاتمة هذه الأصول أن يعلم العبد المؤمن أن هذه الأرزاق قسمها الله بعلمه وحكمته ولطفه بعباده، فلم يقسمها على الخلق بمعيار التقوى ولا الصلاح، وإلا لكان أغنى الخلق أحبُّهم إليه وسيدهم جميعًا نبينا صلوات ربي وسلامه عليه، فهذه الأرزاق قال الله عنها: وَلَوْ بَسَطَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلرّزْقَ لِعِبَادِهِ لَبَغَوْاْ فِى ٱلأَرْضِ وَلَـٰكِن يُنَزّلُ بِقَدَرٍ مَّا يَشَاء إِنَّهُ بِعِبَادِهِ خَبِيرُ بَصِيرٌ [الشورى:27]، أي: هو جل وعلا خبير بعباده بصير، يعلم ما يصلحهم، ولذلك كان المصطفى يُقسم لأصحابه ويخبرهم: ((والله، ما الفقرَ أخشى عليكم، ولكن أخشى أن تفتح عليكم الدنيا فتنافسوها كما تنافسها الذين من قبلكم، فتهلككم كما أهلكتهم))، فوالله ما الفقر يخشاه النبي على أصحابه، وإنما يخشى عليهم أن تفتح عليهم الدنيا. فلا تجزعن ـ يا عبد الله ـ إن رأيت عبدًا وسع الله عليه في رزقه، فهذا المال فتنة عظيمة، لن تزول قدم هذا العبد يوم القيامة حتى يسأل عن أمرين يتعلقان بالمال، لا يسأل عن شيء مرتين وسؤالين سوى هذا المال: من أين اكتسبه؟ وفيم أنفقه؟

فهذا الأمر ـ معاشر المؤمنين ـ وهو أن الله يقسم الأرزاق بعلمه وخبرته، فهو الخبير البصير العليم اللطيف بعباده، يجعل قلب المؤمن مطمئنًا، فلا ينظر إلى رجل وسع الله عليه، ويقول: كيف يؤتي الله هذا الفاسق الفاجر من أموال الدنيا؟! وتقول العامة كلمةً كفريه: يُعطي الحَلَقَ لمن لا أُذُن له، وكذَبوا، بل إن العليم الخبير يعطي من يشاء ويرزق من يشاء بغير حساب، فوسَّع على فرعون وهامان، ثم جعل مصيرهما النار وبئس القرار.

فتقسيم الأرزاق ـ أيها المؤمنون ـ بعلم الله وحكمته، وكم من رجل صالح، بل وكم من طالب علم كان من الأتقياء الصالحين فوسع الله عليه في رزقه ففتن، وأصبح من أهل العقارات، وترك العلم، وترك طلب العلم والدعوة إلى الله عز وجل، وكم من رجل فقير دائم الدمعة، منيب إلى ربه عز وجل، لا تفوته صلاة في المسجد، يسارع إلى مرضات الله. فالفقر ـ عباد الله ـ قد يكون أحيانًا خيرًا لهذا العبد لو كان يعلم، فتضييق الرزق يكون أحيانًا لصالحك، وتوسعته يكون فيه فساد عريض لهذا العبد لو علم.

فإن الإيمان عند أهل السنة قول وعمل، فقد يؤمن الإنسان ويصدق بهذه الأصول الأربعة، وهي أن الرزق عند الله عز وجل، وأن الرزق يطلب صاحبه أكثر مما يطلبه أجله، وأن أرزاق العباد قد قسِّمت، وأن الذي تولى هذه القسمة هو العليم الخبير اللطيف جل وعلا، ولكن حياته وسلوكه يتنافى مع هذه الأصول التي آمن بها، فتراه يتعامل بالربا ويقول: إن تركتُ الربا بارَت تجارتي، فكيف يكون هذا العبد مؤمنًا بهذه الأصول وأنَّ ما كتبه الله له يطلبه أكثر مما يطلبه أجله؟!

فكما أنه لا بد لكل نفس أن تذوق الموت في ساعة محددة فكذلك الرزق الذي كتبه الله لك لا بد وأن تناله متى ما كتبه الله، يتعامل بالربا وهو يؤمن بأن الله هو الرزاق! ويرتشي وهو يؤمن بأن الله هو الرزاق! وربما يبيع أو تبيع عرضها وشرفها وهي تؤمن بأن الله عز وجل هو الرزاق! وقد يبيع البعض المحرمات مما حرمه الله عز وجل حرمة بينة واضحة وهو يؤمن أن الله هو الرزاق! وإلا قل لي بربك: ما الذي يدفع مثلاً أصحاب الأموال وأصحاب البقالات إلى بيع الدخان وما حرم الله من مجلات خليعة ونحوها وهم يؤمنون بقوله جل وعلا: وَفِى ٱلسَّمَاء رِزْقُكُمْ وَمَا تُوعَدُونَ؟!

فهذه الأصول ـ معاشر المؤمنين ـ ليست نظريات تُتلى، ولكنها عقيدة ينبغي أن ينطلق منها العبد المؤمن، وينبغي أن نرى أثرها على حياته وفي تعاملاته وفي تجارته وفي عمله وفي كل شؤون حياته، فالإيمان قول وعمل.

واعلموا ـ رحمني الله وإياكم ـ بأن الله عز وجل قد رغب الخلق في الرزق بتقواه جل وعلا فقال سبحانه: وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجًا وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ يَحْتَسِبُ [الطلاق:2، 3]، فبين جل وعلا أن تقوى الله أي: الورع والتقوى والبعد عن الحرام سبب عظيم في حصول الرزق، يرزقه جل وعلا من حيث لا يحتسب ومن حيث لا يدري.

أسأل العظيم رب العرش العظيم بأسمائه الحسنى وصفاته العلى أن يجعلني وإياكم ممن يستمعون القول فيتبعون أحسنه.

elqouds2020

Assalaam walaikum,

Well for starters my sons have told me that November is no shaving month...oh brother..if you could see my sons right now...I told them just give me an edge up..

You know...I was without work for a year and a half...I drove everyone crazy. Yes, there were days when I forced myself to get dressed...the pj look was getting a little much.

I remained in hijab. I interviewed in hijab. I sent out so many resumes..I think I killed a forest.

The thing with us brother, is that we have come such a long way on the Path. I can not go back to anything else. I am now called a fundamentalist...I am still scratching my head on this one..

There is a great book linked on TTI. I'll send you a link..when I have time to dig it up...anyhow...the bottom line..we can not go backwards on the Path...it took so much to get here..

I took a position..I'm teaching at an Islamic school. I am having so much fun with my little flowers...Brother, would you believe that the job came the week I ran out of unemployment. Allah works in such subtle ways.

Hold on to that which is true..and please check into the extension for unemployment benefits..they have extended the weeks. Please keep posting here...you know like you be calm and collected...the strong masculine voice..

my love,

your aapa
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
وما تشاؤون إلا أن يشاء الله رب العالمين

elqouds2020

This actually struck a cord with me when I first read it. There have been times where I have been extremely tested and the waswasa in my head was magnified tenfold as a result. One of the sisters on this forum emphasized the fact about dhikr constantly being on the tongue. I figured it was just one of those things that a Muslim automatically does, without really thinking about it.

Boy was I wrong.

I kid you not, the adkhar actually functions as a repellant! At least it did for me. I literally experimented with myself once I realized it. My mind would be overrun by negative and detrimental thoughts and waswasa. But as soon as I'd start reciting adhkar, the thoughts would instantly STOP. When I ceased reciting the dhikr, it would start again! This happened to the point where it helped me remember to constantly keep adhkar on my tongue because it really works wonders on your mind and preserved my sanity when I was in danger of losing it.

I just find things like this to be super phenomenal :hearts:. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala truly does work in the most beautiful of ways. You just gotta have faith.
قوله تعالى: «إن الله عنده علم الساعة و ينزل الغيث و يعلم ما في الأرحام و ما تدري نفس ما ذا تكسب غدا و ما تدري نفس بأي أرض تموت إن الله عليم خبير» الغيث المطر و معنى جمل الآية ظاهر.

و قد عد سبحانه أمورا ثلاثة مما تعلق به علمه و هي العلم بالساعة و هو مما استأثر الله علمه لنفسه لا يعلمه إلا هو و يدل على القصر قوله: «إن الله عنده علم الساعة» و تنزيل الغيث و علم ما في الأرحام و يختصان به تعالى إلا أن يعلمه غيره.

و عد أمرين آخرين يجهل بهما الإنسان و بذلك يجهل كل ما سيجري عليه من الحوادث و هو قوله: «و ما تدري نفس ما ذا تكسب غدا» و قوله: «و ما تدري نفس بأي أرض تموت».

و كان المراد تذكرة أن الله يعلم كل ما دق و جل حتى مثل الساعة التي لا يتيسر علمها للخلق و أنتم تجهلون أهم ما يهمكم من العلم فالله يعلم و أنتم لا تعلمون فإياكم أن تشركوا به و تتمردوا عن أمره و تعرضوا عن دعوته فتهلكوا بجهلكم.