beautiful hadith-must read-

revert2007

Love Fishing
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it"

NEVER DELETE A HADITH FROM PROPHET MUHAMMED (P.B.U.H) without reading first..

A Beautiful Hadith

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'
When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk..
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'
Please keep forwarding this 'Hadith' to all ....because
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said:
'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse'.
May Allah bestow this favour on all of us.

AMEEN

Assalamu Alaikum

We

are praying that the following message in the next seven days would reach at least FIVE MILLION Muslims all over the world, Insha-Allah. Please forward this message TODAY to your friends and relatives and earn abundant Rewards from Allah Subhanahu watala.

THE HOLY QUR'AN:
'Say Your Prayers Before Prayers For You Are Said'.

source:
This Hadith can be found in Musnad al-Bazzaar (Hadith2625).
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
asalamualaikum sister

may ALLAH bless u for sharing this.
may we all be among the people of Quran.

ameen.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I got the same mail last day.. but I am too lazy to share it here.. Allah gives millions of reward for sharing ya sister... and inshaallah we ll keep reading together ;) :D

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Subhan Allah !!! How merciful MY Lord is....

Jazaki Allahu Khayra Ukhti for such a beautiful reminder. May Allah bless you with the Light of Qur'an. Ameen.

[yt]t1L8Z4uj3DE[/yt]

wa alaikum salam wrwb

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah first time read that Hadith. Beautiful Subuhaanallah! :)

It would be so great if you provide me the reference for it. WajazakiAllahu khair.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

revert2007

Love Fishing
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah first time read that Hadith. Beautiful Subuhaanallah! :)

It would be so great if you provide me the reference for it. WajazakiAllahu khair.

said by Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Islam is Best

thanks

but i think thes hadith is not correct

and

the punshment you said is not from hadith

cuz the hadith is not correct

And said by Sheikh Mohammed bin Saleh bin Uthaymeen mercy of Allaah be upon him:

This hadeeth which is falsely attributed to the Messenger of Allah, and peace is not permissible for one publication only coupled with a statement that the subject so that people will understand it.

Also responded to the Standing Committee for Scientific Research and Issuing Fatwas in the advisory opinion number ((8689)) that this hadeeth is false

Hafiz Ibn Hajar said in ((tongue)) is the installation of Mohammed bin Ali bin Abbas al-Attar al-Baghdadi claimed that Abu Bakr ibn Ziyad Alnisabure taken from the spring-Shafei
Of the owner of the so-called Abu Salih from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him lifted ((Whoever neglects his prayers, Allaah will send fifteen lock ....) talk.

And it is obviously false as the chatter of road
So-Dhahabi said in ((balance))

halime786

SubhanAllah! What an ease for one's heart to know what awaits them after death. JazakAllahu Khair for posting!

IbnAdam77

said by Mufti Ebrahim Desai

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakiALlahu khair sister for the reference. I think I have to study about this Hadith further, after hearing to brother Islam is Best. JazakAllahu khair brother.

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakiALlahu khair sister for the reference. I think I have to study about this Hadith further, after hearing to brother Islam is Best. JazakAllahu khair brother.

am not sure if it is sahih or not..but if u check in interner..it is everuwhere...people keep on posting in their blog and so on...but i got it in my email..

IbnAdam77

am not sure if it is sahih or not..but if u check in interner..it is everuwhere...people keep on posting in their blog and so on...but i got it in my email..

assalam 'alaikum

:) Sister you will know that everything roam around over there is not authentic. InshaAllah I will update you when I get a response from a scholar regarding that. :)

wassalam 'alaikum