Bored out me brains

justoneofmillion

:salam2:

Soccer
Anyone here watch Champions league...
It is a Dream Final: Milan vs Liverpool
Suprisingly they met before and even more suprising Greece and Turkey are neighbours(if u get what i mean)

My Prediction score: 2-1 to Liverpool...

Baskketball:
With regards to Basketball Iverson's team is out...
But i still hope Houston Rockets can nick this...
Yao Ming to be the MVP
assalamu aleikum brother zizou is the best did you see what he did to the brazilians!in the final against italy they conspired against him otherwise they would never have won he is still an arab in nature and when it comes to the familly the head goes fast if you know what i mean no matter if it is a world cup !it was hilarious !hahaha

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
assalamu aleikum brother zizou is the best did you see what he did to the brazilians!in the final against italy they conspired against him otherwise they would never have won he is still an arab in nature and when it comes to the familly the head goes fast if you know what i mean no matter if it is a world cup !it was hilarious !hahaha

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah
Indeed , it was ...
yes zizou is the best (lol both of u r are Algerian french)
I like Samir nasri too...and karim Benzema..
French football is improving....Alhamdulilah
I didnt know u like football..., do u?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfObxWlYOh4&mode=related&search=

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As I had posted earlier B'ball is the game. Sorry honey nets are going home...love my pistons!!!!! C webb is back and looking good!!!!
Rasheed's doing his thing...Rip is my man from the days with the Wizards...
It's Detroit girl...nets ( i like the team but they are sorry )

forgive me but I am b'ball fan from way back...and sad as it may be I become excited during playoff time...

cricket?????

someone explain to me how that is considered a game.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have no knowledge of his faith. Forgive me but I have always loved his game.
I have always maintained that Blacks in the States were robbed of their rightful religion by the slaveowners. The number of Blacks who are Mulsim in America is larger than we recognize. Islam has always been respected by the Black community. There is an understanding of Islam that is so respectful and kind.

justoneofmillion

Indeed , it was ...
yes zizou is the best (lol both of u r are Algerian french)
I like Samir nasri too...and karim Benzema..
French football is improving....Alhamdulilah
I didnt know u like football..., do u?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfObxWlYOh4&mode=related&search=

ASSALAMU ALEIKUM,thanks for the link bro however FRANK RIBERI IS GOOD TOO NODAYS and plus he is a muslim brother too!i love football i used to play a lot footbal and kick boxing which am still practicing.
SAMI NACERI is not a very good role model for our youth he is always involved in fights drunk out of the clubs in fact he has problems with justice these days because he hit a policeman i think! however last time he was invited to a tv show where salman roshdie was present and as soon as he started criticising islam Sami Naceri" jumped "on him with something like "islam what islam always islam leave islam alone....etcuntil the moderator had to calm him down a bit!"may Allah swt guide him and guide us inschallah ameen
ps:brother am half ALGERIAN half GERMAN ! please do not tell me am french 1954-1962....................... :) wassalam

sindbad

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
ASSALAMU ALEIKUM,thanks for the link bro however FRANK RIBERI IS GOOD TOO NODAYS and plus he is a muslim brother too!i love football i used to play a lot footbal and kick boxing which am still practicing.
SAMI NACERI is not a very good role model for our youth he is always involved in fights drunk out of the clubs in fact he has problems with justice these days because he hit a policeman i think! however last time he was invited to a tv show where salman roshdie was present and as soon as he started criticising islam Sami Naceri" jumped "on him with something like "islam what islam always islam leave islam alone....etcuntil the moderator had to calm him down a bit!"may Allah swt guide him and guide us inschallah ameen
ps:brother am half ALGERIAN half GERMAN ! please do not tell me am french 1954-1962....................... :) wassalam

sindbad

Samir nasri making dua( i think)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6L3RtJKv1o

muslima 2

Salam Alaikom,

I am surprized that you are bored! Are you not aware that we will be questioned by Allah with what we did with our time on earth.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I agree with this. Go do wudu and open the Holy Quran, turn to a Surah you read the most or want to read, memorize the first few ayah. Go on! Surah Al-Haqqa.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Salam Alaikom,

I am surprized that you are bored! Are you not aware that we will be questioned by Allah with what we did with our time on earth.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
assalamu aleikum, bro the footbal player i thought you were talking about the actor!sorry...lol allhamdulillah

Lol..akhi..all along i have been talking..abt football MshAllah..
But i thought u watch the video...lol
Samir Nasri is good...MashAllah..Karim Benzema too..

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, the best player EVER ZINEDINE ZIDANE! bro just turn the earphones or speakers down there is music!so and watch the theatre please!

[yt]dYUtKKbBTkw[/yt]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

No doubt zidane is one of the best..He is up there with the big boys..

JazakAllah for the videos ...