Bored out me brains

muslimahindeen

:salam2: Hope everyone is well i'm bored and not sure what to post so i'm just going to ask some questions?????

DO U HAVE A FAVOURITE SPORT???? THAT U WATCH OR PLAY???
I BET THE BROTHERS HERE WILL HAVE LOADS OF EM........WHAT ABOUT THE SISTERS??

Who follows cricket??anyone going to the World Cup ??? few more weeks to go an i'm like so dreading it...........let's see how far this post go

kayleigh

I like to play and watch soccer (football), but it's hard to follow and watch in the US since the matches are always on when I'm in school.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

yea, soccer is what i mostly watch but basketball is good too. Soccer is slower, basketball is more fast.

As to playing I think i prefer basketball :p

i don't like cricket... duuulll... lol, maybe cuz i don't understand it... :D :D

some of my cousins like it though.

:wasalam:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I love watching and playing football or soccer. I also like tennis but last time I played, I was pretty bad:)

wasalam

muslimahindeen

yeah soccer or some say football it's the best sport to watch and play ........I HATE CRICKET IT'S SO BORING AND DULL have no idea what goes on hey u stand there in alll those clothes for an entire day how dull

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
You have to know cricket to understand..Anyway I am not such a big fan but still love the game.Its entertaining. I love football the most. But in cricket its nice because the 4's and 6's being hit. Diving to stop the ball. Catches. Batting strokes. There are some entertainers like Adam Gilchrist from Australia, Mahendra Dhoni from India, Gibbs from South Africa and so more. If you look at their batting, you will love it.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

A game in cricket can last super long....like golf but golf is more interesting...
LOL. Soccer is the best especially English Premier League(EPL).. But EPL is getting worse. why? To many transactions...It kills the game.. More US businessman buying clubs there

ShaheedU

Extinct

I love watching and playing football or soccer. I also like tennis but last time I played, I was pretty bad:)

wasalam

salaam everyone,

Oh Dude, not u too. DO NOT REFER TO FOOTBALL AS SOCCER!!!!! We musn't give in.

yep loving the football, but whats wrong with the premiership? most defences are so rubbish that theres like 5 goals in every match, thats what u want to see!! i know what u saying about transactions, Chelsea buys all the good players so no-one can have them, and THEN they dont know what to do with them.

Basketball is rubbish, you take 4 steps and then your on the other side, 2 steps if ur one of these humoungous beasts u guys call 'basketball players'. no wonder its fast.

But i want to complain about Golf, Darts, and Snooker.
Its not a sport if you dont break a sweat!!!!

shaz_1999

I propa love football I could watch it all da time I lov watching da Champions League coz anything can happn cant wait wen it starts at da end of da month. Its funy da way dat Chealse hav all da money but chsing da best team by far in da Premeaship Manchester United. It wil be so kool wen Man Utd win da premeaship I want Chealse not to win any trophies to prove money cannot buy u everything.

I dont mind watchin Cricket or Tennis I sometimes watch Olympics.

I also watch Boxing if u can call dat a sport, Amir Khan he is a kool boxer he is gettin beta and beta. At da moment I am keepin an eye on da results in Rugby da six nations, Jonny Wilkinson he plays propa kool.

Football at times will be da way I chill out but on da oda hand it makes my blood presure rise big time. Also I am da only 1who is mad about football in my house and it drives my family mad. But I was more crazy about football b4 I have now calmd down a bit (only a bit).

Destiny_Jannah

I play soccer ( football to the europeans), of course female soccer...

some people think I'm doing weird stuff..hijabi and playing soccer lol...

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

I played soccer, tennis and badminton competitively during high school. Soccer and tennis would be ranked as my favourite two sports to PLAY.

I like to play rugby too with friends and watch the All Blacks play; and also like to watch cricket (though not very good at playing the game).

Salam alaikum.

Sister S

i like watching football, especially when england play. but my sisters dont let me watch it cos they hate football (not fair).

i used 2 hate cricket but my dads always watching it, so got used to it now.
and my hubby-to-be plays and watches cricket so i have 2 get used to it.

fatimabilals

UH,UH!

Assalamualaikum
Why do u guys hate CRICKET? I love CRICKET! And you say that CRICKET is slow? Well football is no less!
Well, my favourite games are CRICKET and BADMINTON

almouchie

salam
i love watching football (soccer) tennis, basketball & pretty much many other sports,& played a lot in school & uni
thou now with work & all, i am a bit lazy, occasional gym & activity
it doesnt stop there, i have a sports archive, i have been maintaining since my early teens, its something i like
since around 2000, i continued but on cds & internet instead.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

I love watching footy and cricket with ma bro and pops, not a big fan but if its the world cup il watch :)

I used to love playing rounders, back in my school days......that used to be fun.....i miss those days...

wasalam

Liddl15

Hmm, I like watching football, but not the Swiss one, it's terrible. I rather watch the Germans play...^^ I also like playing it, but only with the boys... If the girls don't play in clubs, they're usually not good...-.- (but not always, don't want to hurt anybody!)

I also do Ballet... and of course we do sports at school... I like playing baseball there, even though we don't play the original version...

Liddl

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Well, those who say Cricket is slow should see the matches these days!! Unlike b4, the match is rather fast cuz we get to see many teams chasing huge totals and now we have this 20Twenty world cup( In India, I think it's due this year).....
Besides cricket, I love playing soccer(watch UEFA, EPL usually) and Basketball. Tennis- I only watch.

samiha

---------
Staff member

lol... cricket is slow.. or if not slow, certainly confusing.... and when u don't understand something it gets dull really fast.