Bored out me brains

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Watch this, lol. You have probably seen it.

[yt]s64h3YPFW6I[/yt]

Wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

:lol:

subhanallah!!!!
hehe, goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll, football fanatics
but it was a nice goal!

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
hey nobody mentioned AFL.
I lyk soccer!! but watch AFL some times n i also lyk tennis ionly watch th aussie open though lol:SMILY288: :laughing-dancing:

Globalpeace

Banned
Are you a man who is into Girly Sports?

Asslamo Allaikum,

Unashamed to admit that I actually played a lot of Field Hockey (instead of Cricket) in Pakistan; and we were made to work so hard by the coaches it hurt….My coach said that to paly 70 minutes; you have to be fit enough to last 140 minutes on the field....

He also said the day you guys vomit blood you can leave the field...Vomiting normally didn't really count.

I also know of a friend who was into badminton (in UK) and he also said that people puked during coaching sessions...Some coaches made you feel the pain...

Cricket is child’s play compared to conditioning required for Hockey & Football!

I know that girls play Hockey in UK; so it’s a bit embarrassing; but I have been offered to play for our work team which is CO-ED and they have been looking for someone who played my position which is attacker on the left (you have to hold the hockey in the wrong position to feed corners)…

So Field Hockey & Badminton are a bit Girly for men; aren't they?

Globalpeace

Banned
No , i disagree . I do play both and dont find them girly.

Asslamo Allaikum,

In UK both badminton and hockey are girly :)

Which position do you play in hockey.

In cricket , is stamina important . Becoz you play for long hours?

Is squash girly?

For fast bowling yes you need stamina and strength

for batting and fielding its more about mental alertness because you need t stay sharp for long periods.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Girls Sports?!!

Asslamo Allaikum,

In UK both badminton and hockey are girly :)

Ive never understood why though, Badminton, Hockey, Netball, Basketball, Rounders, I played all of them at some point, but never cricket or football or anything else considered to be for boys...is Golf for boys? I played golf (the most boring thing ever...it doesnt even qualify as a 'sport' in my opinion) and Horse Riding...:) my favourite sports!

At girls school they only did 'girls sports' which i think is utterly ridiculous, I think I missed out on alot of fun actually :(

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I try golf once. I tried hitting, the ball didnt move. :SMILY335:

I dont see why golf is a man sport. So not for me

Greek_Rose_2005

I generally go to the gym do cardio and weights thought thats not really a sport, I do also do equestrian I ride english and drassage

iskandaria

Sports??

Hi hi!... Im new here... Well, I played a few sports before in during and after-out-of-school. U mite be shocked though...hehe

I played volleyball, netball, athletics - track n field, n rugby...

I dont know if there's any ladies here who are very vigorous/sporty. Are there? I'd like to know some..

I know most guys are very active..

dunno

hmm i dont know why people like watching sports on TV i tryed watching soccer world cup on TV with family/freinds but it was really boreing tho i like playing soccer not watching it i know it sounds stupid lol anyway sorry for my bad english :)

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

During my younger days ,, i am a very active girl,,, i like field and tracks,, my fave was 100m/200m/400/800m,, played hockey ,,netball and even flying kites which is a rare thing for female to be indulged in ,, well i guess i was a tomboy then even played marbles and tops(gasing, the small type) with other boys hehehe, Now even to walk 50m i'll be breathless ,,sign of inactivity and old age

:wasalam::hijabi: