How to answer difficulty questions from atheists?

Tomtom

Banned
I disagree, many people beat their wives just because its allowed in Islam. Moreover My question is that why is it only allowed for a man to beat his wife? why isn't there any equivalent hadith allowing women to beat their ignorant husbands too?

Please provide evidence where it says it is allowed in Islam to beat his wife? Wife beating is not only restricted to Islam. Ignorant men, no matter whatever their faith will beat his wife with the help of shaytaan.

Azmul

The answer you are looking for is in the hadith that YOU have provided.

Volume 3, Book 46, Number 718:
Narrated Ibn Muhairiz:
I saw Abu Said and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu Said said, "We went with Allah's
Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Barli Al-Mustaliq and we captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, and the
long separation from our wives was pressing us hard and we wanted to practice coitus interruptus.
We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that which Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come, into existence."

When Holy Prophet says "its better for you not to do so", it means not to practice Family planning. And that's what my question is that why have we been not allowed to practice it?

Tomtom

Banned
of course I am aware of it. But that punishment is for a slave girl.
I am talking about the man who gets that girl after war. Do his actions come in context of adultery??

There is no evidence that they had sexual intercourse with the slave women they've captured. The men wanted to but the prophet forbade them.

Tomtom

Banned
When Holy Prophet says "its better for you not to do so", it means not to practice Family planning. And that's what my question is that why have we been not allowed to practice it?

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend? Whether you practice family planning or not, if Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala wills it then you will have a child.

Azmul

Please provide evidence where it says it is allowed in Islam to beat his wife? Wife beating is not only restricted to Islam. Ignorant men, no matter whatever their faith will beat his wife with the help of shaytaan.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because
Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and
because they support them from their means. Therefore the
righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the
husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those
women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish
them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last)
beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not
against them means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, Great
(above you all). 4:34
This Ayat clearly gives the man authority of home and in the event of any disloyalty man is allowed to punish her on third attempt.
My question was that what if a man is disloyal? Can a wife beat her husband? can she stop him from approaching her on bed?

Azmul

There is no evidence that they had sexual intercourse with the slave women they've captured. The men wanted to but the prophet forbade them.

Can you provide me with any reference where Prophet forbade men of having sexual intercourse with slaves?

Azmul

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend? Whether you practice family planning or not, if Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala wills it then you will have a child.

Its hard for you to comprehend actually. This Hadith by no means says that Whether you do family planning or not you'll get child if Allah wants. It clearly says NOT TO PRACTICE FAMILY PLANNING.

Tomtom

Banned
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because
Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and
because they support them from their means. Therefore the
righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the
husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those
women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish
them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last)
beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not
against them means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, Great
(above you all). 4:34
This Ayat clearly gives the man authority of home and in the event of any disloyalty man is allowed to punish her on third attempt.
My question was that what if a man is disloyal? Can a wife beat her husband? can she stop him from approaching her on bed?

Beat them lightly means that one does not beat them black and blue.

To answer your question a wife cannot beat her husband in the same circumstance because the husband is the head of the household, therefore the wife cannot act this way. He has authority over the wife. she can stop him approaching her bed because sexual relations are consentual, she has the right in that respect.

Azmul

Beat them lightly means that one does not beat them black and blue.

To answer your question a wife cannot beat her husband in the same circumstance because the husband is the head of the household, therefore the wife cannot act this way. He has authority over the wife. she can stop him approaching her bed because sexual relations are consentual, she has the right in that respect.

If its really consensual act then how about this Hadith?

Allaah’s Messenger said: “If a husband calls his wife to his bed, but the latter refused to fulfill the call (for any reason other than a lawful one), which drives the man to become upset with his wife, then angels will curse such a wife until she gets up in the morning.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Tomtom

Banned
If its really consensual act then how about this Hadith?

Allaah’s Messenger said: “If a husband calls his wife to his bed, but the latter refused to fulfill the call (for any reason other than a lawful one), which drives the man to become upset with his wife, then angels will curse such a wife until she gets up in the morning.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

My friend a wife must obey her husband as ordered by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Look carefully at the hadith, if she gives a reason that is unreasonable then the husband has the right to be upset. Now the lawful reasons mentioned here could be that she is ill or that she is on her menses in which sexual relations are haraam.

Azmul

ok my friend we will just go round in circles because you want to demonise the muslims.

Sad to hear that. I have no intention to demonise anyone.
What I question is what I am questioned by people. I put forward my question only because I needed its logical answers. If i were to insult Islam or prove it wrong, there are many forums for that. But I really have no intention of doing so. Whenever I put forward the queries which many atheist put to me, they have the same reaction as you had.
I have faith that Allah will guide me to the right path and help me find answers to my questions.

Azmul

My friend a wife must obey her husband as ordered by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Look carefully at the hadith, if she gives a reason that is unreasonable then the husband has the right to be upset. Now the lawful reasons mentioned here could be that she is ill or that she is on her menses in which sexual relations are haraam.

Isn't getting angry over husband due to his mischievous activities a lawful reason??

Tomtom

Banned
Sad to hear that. I have no intention to demonise anyone.
What I question is what I am questioned by people. I put forward my question only because I needed its logical answers. If i were to insult Islam or prove it wrong, there are many forums for that. But I really have no intention of doing so. Whenever I put forward the queries which many atheist put to me, they have the same reaction as you had.
I have faith that Allah will guide me to the right path and help me find answers to my questions.

Ameen.

You are not 'reading' the answers you are given instead you have your own agenda and you have the answers already in your head.

Azmul

Ameen.

You are not 'reading' the answers you are given instead you have your own agenda and you have the answers already in your head.

yes I have the answers. These are the answers which i get when i give people explanations like yours. Anyways, thanks for your time friend.

Azmul

What kinds of mischievous activities are you talking about?

If a man flirts another women and her wife gets angry over him. And she stops her husband from approaching her, is it justified in the lights of Islam? Does a woman have the right to stop him if she is angry because of that?

Tomtom

Banned
If a man flirts another women and her wife gets angry over him. And she stops her husband from approaching her, is it justified in the lights of Islam? Does a woman have the right to stop him if she is angry because of that?

Please understand that what I have said so far are from my limited knowledge. In the above scenario that you have provided, I would say yes and no. Yes she can be angry with him because he has betrayed her trust and on that basis she can refuse him. On the other hand she can forgive him on the understanding that he would not flirt again.

AbuIbrahiim

Asalaamu ALaikum,
First of all,brother before you debate with non Muslims please I Will advice to learn to your religion first. How can you fight back when you have nothing to fight back and with someone else resources that will not help you at all. Also if Allah and h:ma:is prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) say something then we have to accepted we can't argue at all and we are not going to please an atheist who ignorant and belief nothing at all Okey so brother I Will encourage you again to learn your religion it seems like you have no idea about your religion and u just argue for nothing and you can not be ambassador to your religion. Please learn the Quran and sunnah and understand the meaning and then implement after that you can argue to non Muslims and trust me u will win Inshaa Allah.

May Allah almighty help us to learn, understand and implement our own religion before we become dai(a person who give dawah). Allahuma ameen.