How to answer difficulty questions from atheists?

Azmul

Please understand that what I have said so far are from my limited knowledge. In the above scenario that you have provided, I would say yes and no. Yes she can be angry with him because he has betrayed her trust and on that basis she can refuse him. On the other hand she can forgive him on the understanding that he would not flirt again.

My friend, problem is not of forgiving, the thing is that whether she is allowed to restrain her husband on bed if she is angry on him or not. That's the argument.

Tomtom

Banned
Asalaamu ALaikum,
First of all,brother before you debate with non Muslims please I Will advice to learn to your religion first. How can you fight back when you have nothing to fight back and with someone else resources that will not help you at all. Also if Allah and h:ma:is prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) say something then we have to accepted we can't argue at all and we are not going to please an atheist who ignorant and belief nothing at all Okey so brother I Will encourage you again to learn your religion it seems like you have no idea about your religion and u just argue for nothing and you can not be ambassador to your religion. Please learn the Quran and sunnah and understand the meaning and then implement after that you can argue to non Muslims and trust me u will win Inshaa Allah.

May Allah almighty help us to learn, understand and implement our own religion before we become dai(a person who give dawah). Allahuma ameen.

Ameen! May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala have Mercy on our souls.

Tomtom

Banned
My friend, problem is not of forgiving, the thing is that whether she is allowed to restrain her husband on bed if she is angry on him or not. That's the argument.

And I think I've already told you that she can if she has valid and lawful reasons, such as if he has committed adultery.

Azmul

Asalaamu ALaikum,
First of all,brother before you debate with non Muslims please I Will advice to learn to your religion first. How can you fight back when you have nothing to fight back and with someone else resources that will not help you at all. Also if Allah and h:ma:is prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) say something then we have to accepted we can't argue at all and we are not going to please an atheist who ignorant and belief nothing at all Okey so brother I Will encourage you again to learn your religion it seems like you have no idea about your religion and u just argue for nothing and you can not be ambassador to your religion. Please learn the Quran and sunnah and understand the meaning and then implement after that you can argue to non Muslims and trust me u will win Inshaa Allah.

May Allah almighty help us to learn, understand and implement our own religion before we become dai(a person who give dawah). Allahuma ameen.

Walai kum Asalam.
The problem is that why can't we give rational arguments to atheists? Islam is the best religion and so it should have the best logic. Questioning Islam is by no means a sign of betrayal. Rather it should be appreciated because there is a lot of people getting diverted from islam only because of our this reasoning that whatever Allah and His Prophet has said, we have to believe it blindly.
This approach is not rational. We must approach Islam pragmatically.

Azmul

And I think I've already told you that she can if she has valid and lawful reasons, such as if he has committed adultery.

I hope you are right. The only thing is that there is no such reference given to prove that whether this condition is encompassed in the definition of 'lawful reasons'.

Tomtom

Banned
Walai kum Asalam.
The problem is that why can't we give rational arguments to atheists? Islam is the best religion and so it should have the best logic. Questioning Islam is by no means a sign of betrayal. Rather it should be appreciated because there is a lot of people getting diverted from islam only because of our this reasoning that whatever Allah and His Prophet has said, we have to believe it blindly.
This approach is not rational. We must approach Islam pragmatically.

Bro isn't there a danger that once you give false information then they will have a false perception of Islam? If you are questioning the Holy Qura'an and the hadiths of the Prophet (peace be unto him ) then you are not truly believing. This also means that you do not fully understand your religion.

Tomtom

Banned
I hope you are right. The only thing is that there is no such reference given to prove that whether this condition is encompassed in the definition of 'lawful reasons'.

Did you know that divorce is allowed in Islam?

Azmul

Bro isn't there a danger that once you give false information then they will have a false perception of Islam? If you are questioning the Holy Qura'an and the hadiths of the Prophet (peace be unto him ) then you are not truly believing. This also means that you do not fully understand your religion.

Do you consider understanding religion as believing it blindly?
I don't understand why do you dislike an argument over Islam? If I don't understand Islam, so I have come to this discussion to understand it. You should help me understanding it by giving explanations. Whenever I argued, i quoted Ayat or hadith, thats the way to approach any discussion which is meant for understanding something. I posted questions because they are widely asked by atheists. And being a Muslim, its our duty to explain them logically.
I find no harm in questioning, because Islam is the best religion and thus it Must have the best explanations to offer.

Azmul

Did you know that divorce is allowed in Islam?

Yes I do. And this opens another topic of discussion that when a man is given the responsibility of fulfilling the needs of a women, then how can she survive after divorce? For surviving she should have her own job, which is only possible if She is allowed to complete her education and let her do the job even after marriage.

Tomtom

Banned
Do you consider understanding religion as believing it blindly?
I don't understand why do you dislike an argument over Islam? If I don't understand Islam, so I have come to this discussion to understand it. You should help me understanding it by giving explanations. Whenever I argued, i quoted Ayat or hadith, thats the way to approach any discussion which is meant for understanding something. I posted questions because they are widely asked by atheists. And being a Muslim, its our duty to explain them logically.
I find no harm in questioning, because Islam is the best religion and thus it Must have the best explanations to offer.

No if you do not have the right qualifications you do not counter argue with an atheist. Just being an atheist itself says that they are without God and only God can bring them to the light.

Tomtom

Banned
Yes I do. And this opens another topic of discussion that when a man is given the responsibility of fulfilling the needs of a women, then how can she survive after divorce? For surviving she should have her own job, which is only possible if She is allowed to complete her education and let her do the job even after marriage.

Sorry this doesn't make sense, can you please elaborate?

Azmul

No if you do not have the right qualifications you do not counter argue with an atheist. Just being an atheist itself says that they are without God and only God can bring them to the light.

I can't answer them, neither can you. Then who will? Four people gave their views in this discussion and none can give any plausible explanation. So are we just there to redirect every atheist to an islamic scholar? People expect answers from us because we are Muslims. And if you think that those people are not worth explanations then we need to end this discussion here because all these questions can only be answered if we really understand the importance of presenting our religion on logical grounds.

Azmul

Sorry this doesn't make sense, can you please elaborate?

Islam orders men to earn and feed his family. Because of that majority of husbands don't let women do jobs. In the event of a divorce, a women is left stranded because she has no job, where will she go?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The questions you pose are coming from a female atheist, am I correct. This is not a random person who is posing those questions. The questions are not about conversion. The questions are not about history or spirituality. Thus, the questions are from a female.

Atheists are arrogant by nature. And they like to hear themselves. Please tell me am I correct?

Azmul

Assalaam walaikum,

The questions you pose are coming from a female atheist, am I correct. This is not a random person who is posing those questions. The questions are not about conversion. The questions are not about history or spirituality. Thus, the questions are from a female.

Atheists are arrogant by nature. And they like to hear themselves. Please tell me am I correct?

No, actually they are random people but all work for women rights. All are males and have left Islam for some reason. I have been living in such society since my childhood and therefore I am exposed to their repeated claims that Islam 'Was' a good religion of past but is not compatible in modern world where women have been given equal rights to men.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now...we are getting somewhere...I asked you to check out planned parenthood and you have not...that will explain a lot to you.

These people have left Islam..so they are not atheists are they?

Have you explained to these sad and miserable souls...that Islam is the religion that liberates women. We had rights since the 6th century that American women gained in the 20th.

Are you telling me that these men left Islam because of women...come on brother...lets try a little honesty here...what were the real reasons they apostated.

In what area of womens rights do these dark souls work...how can they help women when they are walking in the dark about themselves...they walked away from the light into dark.

a_stranger

With deep respect for all brothers and sisters I think the following verses explains the mentality of those who turn their backs to the plain truth of Islam and engage themselves with minor details :

3:7 (Asad) He it is who has bestowed upon thee from on high this divine writ, containing messages that are clear in and by themselves - and these are the essence of the divine writ - as well as others that are allegorical. Now those whose hearts are given to swerving from the truth go after that part of the divine writ which has been expressed in allegory, seeking out [what is bound to create] confusion, and seeking [to arrive at] its final meaning [in an arbitrary manner]; but none save God knows its final meaning. Hence, those who are deeply rooted in knowledge say: "We believe in it; the whole [of the divine writ] is from our Sustainer - albeit none takes this to heart save those who are endowed with insight. -

3:8 (Asad) "O our Sustainer! Let not our hearts swerve from the truth after Thou hast guided us; and bestow upon us the gift of Thy grace: verily, Thou art the [true] Giver

3:9 (Asad) "O our Sustainer! Verily, Thou wilt gather mankind together to witness the Day about [the coming of] which there is no doubt: verily, God never fails to fulfil His promise." -

*!Translation of the meanings of Quran chapter 2*!

Azmul

Assalaam walaikum,

Now...we are getting somewhere...I asked you to check out planned parenthood and you have not...that will explain a lot to you.

Have you explained to these sad and miserable souls...that Islam is the religion that liberates women. We had rights since the 6th century that American women gained in the 20th.

Are you telling me that these men left Islam because of women...come on brother...lets try a little honesty here...what were the real reasons they apostated.

In what area of womens rights do these dark souls work...how can they help women when they are walking in the dark about themselves...they walked away from the light into dark.

They are atheist because they don't believe in God's existence.
And they left Islam for many reasons, and some were due to the faults of our islamic preachers who have distorted the image of Islam. They are real culprits for such a conservative society. Anyways, women rights are more in Islam than any other religion but still they are not equal to what men enjoy.
There are many limitations to women and it engenders many ill treatments with women. Arrogance is there in them but i tell you their arrogance is because our religious evangelists are arrogant. Today If i try to get answers, i am being called as lacking understanding of religion. Many comments show that they don't like arguing about Islam. Isn't it arrogance? Why cant we discuss Islam? Why to seal our lips and just say that Its written in Quran so it wont be questioned? This is also arrogance which lead to those people leaving Islam.

Azmul

Assalaam walaikum,

I have checked Planned parenthood. Thats exactly what we study in our medical discourse. Which conspiracy were you talking about?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother..take the time to find out about the woman behind it. She was a major player in wishing for eugenics. There are even videos on you-tube. Check out where she got funds...check out what she lectured on...check out her circle of friends..there is no conspiracy..just facts Here this should wake some-one up to family planning crap:http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/th...of-north-carolina-eugenic-sterilizations-spe/

I understand your frustration..but you have to become more comfortable about Islam. In no way am I saying you are not Muslim..but these people who are wandering in the dark are not good for you.

Much of the ill-treatment of women is cultural. As, it is here in the US and the rest of the world. Women are just sex-objects who can go to school and get jobs. Please...

Lets talk about your stance before we discuss anything with those who have no clue...where do you stand on these issues?