Is it possible to keep four wives?

sazk

Banned
:salam2:

okay i fear Allah and i will deal with justice between them. provide for them, educate the children and everything.

how hard can it be to keep four wives? any married ppl wanna share their pearls of wisdom?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Halima from Damassk that was living in the middle of 9 century was descendant of Prophets Mohammed s.a.w.s. honour family.
She was living in Siriya and she was spiritual guide to Rabbiya from Siriya.
Once upon time Rabbiya came to visit Hallima in her house Once I entered Halima was learing Quran.She called me by my name telling me :"Rabiyya,I have heared that your husband wants to marry with second wife"."Yes",I answerd.
"With all your inteligence,how can you alow your husband to be seperated from His Lord with two wifes?Didnt you hear for interpretation of ayah from where Allah sais:"But for the one who comes with clear heart......"No,I admited.
That means she said:"That you turn to Your Lord and that you have nothing except Him in your heart".

I have left hallimahs house depely touched with her words,while I was coming back,I was swinging enraptured like in trance,feeling my selfe ashamed,that passangers mabye thought that I was drank.

Allah loves more those who are modest and ashamed of Him.

May Allah subhan we tela guide us all.

:wasalam:

daywalker

You will never be able to do perfect justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire, so do not incline too much to one of them (by giving her more of your time and provision) so as to leave the other hanging (i.e. neither divorced nor married). And if you do justice, and do all that is right and fear Allâh by keeping away from all that is wrong, then Allâh is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
As a married man with single wife, let me tell you this. Sometime I do have feeling I'm not being just and fair to my wife. Sometime I feel her welfare not fully taken care of. I've to ensure my wife in hijab when she is outside. I'm worried Allah will have a lot of questions for me because of the way I treat my wife. I'm responsible for my wife welfare now and life after. So the questions will be four times more if you have four wives, am I correct? So I don't think I can ever afford four when one already a huge responsibility.

sazk

Banned
i think u guys r just jealous becoz i will have 10 kids n form my own cricket team and win the world cup! :SMILY45:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
i think u guys r just jealous becoz i will have 10 kids n form my own cricket team and win the world cup! :SMILY45:

Asalamu alaykum
:astag:
brother, you have asked for advice and they have given you; therefor if you don't like you still have to thank them for taking their time to answer your question. i don't think your brothers and sisters in ISLAM will be jealous of you. Prophet Muhamad (sws) said non- of you have faith until you love for your brother what you love for yourselves. And if that's what they love for you, no one is going to force you to take their. i hope you are kidding about that:lol:

sazk

Banned

"With all your inteligence,how can you alow your husband to be seperated from His Lord with two wifes?Didnt you hear for interpretation of ayah from where Allah sais:"But for the one who comes with clear heart......

next time you quote the Quran please don't quote half a verse. and please give the reference also.

Quoting half a verse
is a cheap trick used by anti-islamic agents to mislead people. they quote half a verse so that they can take it out of context, perverse its original meaning and display it as something else.

do you want to be categorised as one of them? :astag:

sazk

Banned
well duh sister zaynab123. does it sound like i am serious?

but there is no sin in taking four wives. i dont know why you muslims cant trust one another

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
well duh sister zaynab123. does it sound like i am serious?

but there is no sin in taking four wives. i dont know why you muslims cant trust one another

Asalamu alaykum

who said it is a sin brother? as you may know in ISLAM you can marry four wives. YOUR CHOICE! :):) :lol:

sazk

Banned
my kids are going to be the best cricketers in the whole wide world! 100 runs in first over!

BinteShafi

Left long ago
next time you quote the Quran please don't quote half a verse. and please give the reference also.

Quoting half a verse
is a cheap trick used by anti-islamic agents to mislead people. they quote half a verse so that they can take it out of context, perverse its original meaning and display it as something else.

do you want to be categorised as one of them? :astag:

Asslam u Alaikum wr wb brother,

I have got a few suggestios for you.

1) Please start your post with "Salam"

2) If you do not agree with anyone's idea/suggestion, please use polite words and remember that they are your brother and sisters and their posts are most of the times done in good faith

3) If you are in a light mood i.e., joke etc...please take care of other people's respect.

4) End your post with salam.

I hope you won't mind brother. We all are here to gain and share the knowledge.

Jazak Allah Khair,

Wa Alaikum Salam

Sister in Islam,

BinteShafi

sazk

Banned
just trying some humor sisters. (apparently this forum is one of the worst places in the world to do that)

- None shall enter hell...except those who choose to do so - Sheikh Yusuf Estes

BigAk

Asslam u Alaikum wr wb brother,

I have got a few suggestios for you.

1) Please start your post with "Salam"

2) If you do not agree with anyone's idea/suggestion, please use polite words and remember that they are your brother and sisters and their posts are most of the times done in good faith

3) If you are in a light mood i.e., joke etc...please take care of other people's respect.

4) End your post with salam.

I hope you won't mind brother. We all are here to gain and share the knowledge.

Jazak Allah Khair,

Wa Alaikum Salam

Sister in Islam,

BinteShafi

Take it easy on your brother sazk.. He means well..... When have we lost our sense of humor??!!

:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
actually brother BigAk, its not their fault.. they thought i was serious about marrying four women.

- None shall enter hell...except those who choose to do so - Sheikh Yusuf Estes

salek

i don't know you are just kidding or playing

my kids are going to be the best cricketers in the whole wide world! 100 runs in first over!

brother,
i don't know what you are doing? you asked a question and the brothers and sisters tried their best to answer you. but you seemed to play with their comments. this is a very blessed website that we use to learn about islam. but noboday has time to play around or kidding. your attitude seems so childish. if you are so much interested in cricket then go to any cricket website and that can best serve you. i am just upset, how come we play here. May Allah grant us hedayat.

a brother

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Islam provides solutions to the problems of this world. I have written so much on this subject that I know no one reads my posts.
I can tell the age of the posters. You are all young. You responses suggest that you are all worried about the physical aspects of marriage.
Marriage is so much more. And if Allah has given us permission let us do so. Love is not jealous. Love is patient. Love is forgiving and love is ever expanding and inclusive.
If a man wishes to marry four women and is able to provide for their needs..let him have a basketball team and a baseball time.

sazk

Banned
hahahaha.. thank you sister! i can already see the trophies and gold medals on my shelf.. muhahaha muhahaha muhahaha.

on a serious note: your phrase "Marriage is so much more" annd "Love is not jealous. Love is patient. Love is forgiving and love is ever expanding and inclusive. " really touched my heart. wow. i dont know if you know this but this is really insightful. i just thought about it for a minute and i was amazed! i wonder if Allah can put that sort of love in my heart :)