ISRAEL is the biggest terrorist organization in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I hate Iran.

aishamohamud said:
all we can do is blame oursevles to what is happening to our brothers and sisters in palestine...

Ironic... most of them whose really have helped by the issue of Palestine economic and political way, have been brothers from Iran and Hizb'Allah.

The Shia-majority Hizb'Allah (it has Sunni, Druz, and Christian fighters too) is the only Muslim Arab resistance group which has restored Arab honor. Iranians are not Arabs but also they have helped a lot while most of Arab Sunni leaders have sold their honour to the enemy.

But this was again "out-of-topic", right?

:SMILY286: to me...

sheerheart1

Am sorry i deleted the rest :shymuslima1:

Seems to me they are trying to destroy islam and muslims all over the world ,
we get catorgarized as terrorists ................

when another country invades another who is the aggresor ????????????

They don't like us they just like to say they do because we are following the right path,
and it will be like this till the day of judgment also because we are the fastest growing relgion in the world Allah is showing people the truth in islam ,

where others like to live with thier lies

they think that they can bring us to our kness insha'allah this will never happen
no matter how much they try because we have something they don't have .

Faith in our Allah...........
Allah is on our side he will only give what we can bare ..........
may Almighty Allah protect the ummah no matter where they are in the world may he grant them the shade of his throne ameen:shymuslima1:

justoneofmillion

the real problem is not the military "power "of the zionists or their allies the united satans the real issue in all this is that the leaders in the middle east have become cowards mushrik they fear "men" more than they fear Allah swt and the leaders are the first ones who are going to be judged according to the sunna of the prophet pbuh what are they going to say when they face Allah swt they will have no excuse !!!! that they let our brothers suffer this way but it is just a matter of time you know an italian news paper had this title during the war in libanon"i governi arabi governi di conigli`wich means bassically the arab goverments headed by rabbits i was talking to an american friend of mine last time while watching the news and eventhoug he is a non muslim....still !!!but he was as disgusted as i was by the behavior of the zionists and his gouverment his parents were russian refugees during world war 2 and was disgusted how certain jews always use the holocaust to justifie their actions and their policies when his father too suffered as a non jew! millions of jews have been rescued by muslims during their persecutions by the christians and they have been welcomed in spain in morocco,algeria tunisia, and even in turkey some muslims risked their lives to save jews from the naszis but the hypocrite behavior today makes it politically incorrect to talk about such things in their" wonderful free and independent media" but trust me this is going to change soon our trust our lives our death our prayers go to Allah the mighty alone and we will never knee down to no one else even if they exploded the whole world with their nuclear bombs or decided to leave the earth for mars or jupiter they will still find muslims there they have no where to go nowhere to escape nowhere to hide we will get them sooner or latertoofree our brothers and sisters and our land!!!!!!inschallah:SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: :salah:

justoneofmillion

Am sorry i deleted the rest :shymuslima1:

Seems to me they are trying to destroy islam and muslims all over the world ,
we get catorgarized as terrorists ................

when another country invades another who is the aggresor ????????????

They don't like us they just like to say they do because we are following the right path,
and it will be like this till the day of judgment also because we are the fastest growing relgion in the world Allah is showing people the truth in islam ,

where others like to live with thier lies

they think that they can bring us to our kness insha'allah this will never happen
no matter how much they try because we have something they don't have .

Faith in our Allah...........
Allah is on our side he will only give what we can bare ..........
may Almighty Allah protect the ummah no matter where they are in the world may he grant them the shade of his throne ameen:shymuslima1:

they are not destroying islam because it`s hopless for them to do so and they know it that`s why they use their media propagand and invent words of their own like "moderate muslims"and rubbish like that ok just try to see it this way Allah swt is just using them to guide us and unite us a couple of years ago i had never thought of being on a forum like this or felt thirsty to learn more about islam but when a saw that they were talking too bad about islam i just realised that it was too phony and remembered that i wasn`t brought up that way am an orphan i lost my parents a couple of years ago i loved the religion and practiced it but i didn`t really realise how powerfool how beautiful how big the message well may be i was too young still alhamdulilah i hade no one to guide me anymore but Allah swt did he awakend my counscioussness:salah: :salah: :salah: :SMILY346: :SMILY346:

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
The propoganda?

:salam2:

There is no doubt that Israel is the largest agressor against the Muslims.How?Their every plan is aimed at eradication of Muslims.They are wiping out Muslims(and assisting others to do it) in captured areas like Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir etc.Their intelligence agencies are expert in carrying out false flag operations. These agencies cahlk out ways to kill, exterminate, defame, torture(physically and pshycologically) Muslims.They have decided to lower the influence of Islam(because of it's truth) on this world because Islam talks about Justice, Equality, abandoning of worldly things.They are trying to promote materialism in Muslim countries. Plus, propogating unislamic customs so that Muslims distance themselves from Islam.They are promotinh "Sufism" to replace "Jihadism" so that Muslims would not rise against their(Zionism's) evilness.They want interest, money, world to fulill their lusts but Islam stands in their way.The more stronger Islam gets, the lesser will be the corruption on Earth.They are scared by emergence of Islam.And that is the reason why they are carrying out propogandas against Islam and Muslims.But, then everything will ultimately lead to sucess of Islam and it's followers and those days are not far, Allah Willling!!!Unless we do not recognise the importance of to change situation of ours, we will never be successful in Islamic revival.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

I am susrprised that a person can state they are Muslim and say they hate Iran and support the United States at the same time. Please...read your American History. Please reread the Monroe Doctrine...what is the meaning of the expression..manifest destiny. Was that not the green light for hegemony?
On a very serious level the land that gave Muslims Rumi..you hate...

The support of Israel is not new news. America is the body of the financial plutocracy that is run by the Rothchilds and thier friends...America provides the muscle ..

I am still stuck...as a muslim we have to support our brothers and sisters in Islam....please do not attack each other on such a public forum...let us love and support each other..we pray and ask to remain on the path...we pray to remain on the same path as all muslims.

elmardi8

Salam Alaikum. I was just interested in the last two that you wrote. And i wanted to also say that while people criticize islam and they hold islam responsible when a muslim does something bad, it is not right.That is stereotyping and the same for you to generalize and stereotype about Americans or Westerners. I am american and never have i thought or been apart of hurting a muslim or anyone of any culture for that matter. When i see when someone from another country or culture does something bad i do not blame their relgion or their culture, i blame them for their actions and blame shaitan. Just because our president does the things he does, doesnt mean we are responsible for it. We dont agree with it. I do feel for those people in the middle east who have lost their familes and friends and have to go through the things they do.

7) which country is involved in in doing massacers of muslims at large in the name of terrorism
8) which country sexuallay tortured its prisoners and abused their war time prisoners

now tell me brother which is this country

let me give you a one word answer

the answer is so simple and clear
its usa ( united states and america)

does this mean usa is a terrrorist
but you dare not call it aterrorist or else youy too will be dealt with tip of the gun

why is it that when u have time to call israel a terrorist it surely does not mean that i am in support of israel but listen and remeber that take a look at the western world arent they civilzed beast or arent they licensed terrorist.

make not any comment before you think ots right

when we muslime fight for freedom or our nation its called as terrorism but when they they do it it is called thefight for liberation

what if in the process they kill one lakh forty thousand muslims any how think before its late and act accordingly hope next time you write against america[/QUOTE]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Some people that are born in America think that their country is the strongest in the world and everything. They think that; Oh, if anyone (muslim as they would point out) try's to attack American soldiers like Iran, they think that Bush can get his lazy baboon's backside and literally "bomb" them.

We just need to keep our trust into Allah Subhannallahe Wata Ala and we shoukd make dua to remove the Bush Regime and also the Zionist Regime. And letr's make dua that Allah (SWA) can remove these Munafiq and apostate governments like Ramzan Kadyrov and the King "Abdullah" of Suadi, the Busharaff (or Pervez Musharaff).

May Allah curse these governments and any other ones that support Bush and Zionists, and may Allah remove the evil nations that are against muslims. Inshallah and Ameen.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
For a long time,we've discussed about Israel and it's allies.During this time, we have been forgetting something i.e. the love and brotherhood that is lost not only for NonMuslims but also for fellow Muslims.There are misunderstand
-ings between the Muslims coming from different Nations, communities etc.Despite disagreements, we shouldn't express hatred or even let it dwell it in our hearts (Hatred is a disease) except when one feels hatred against evil.

saqlawi

Muslim Student
The hate itself is a disease indeed. When one sees oppression and injustice against his people, one must fight it. But fight it with logical action, not blind hatred.

"Oh brothers! Oh mujahideen and fighters! For this I call on you now and I call on you not to hate because hate does not leave space for a person to be fair. It blinds you and closes all doors of thinking. Hate prevents you from thinking straight and from making the right choices and avoiding the wrong. It blocks your vision and prevents you from seeing the variables in the mind of those who were thought of as enemies, including those people who had gone astray but have changed their direction and have taken the right path, the path of the noble people and the glorious nation"

-Saddam Hussein (translated from his final letter)

BGfromGB

I'm tryin to submit a reply, but I'm told I cant. I have registered and I have logged on. What am I doing wrong

BGfromGB

Trying to access

What is wrong with this website. definitely not user friendly. I want to post a comment but it wont allow me despite acceptance of registration and correct loggon. May have to go elsewhere

BGfromGB

Israel the Biggest terrorist organisation in the world.

I have read countless posts on this thread and mos if not all seem to be violently anti semitic.

A coin has 2 sides. A one sided coin does not exist.

The Jews are part of Gods creation, and whether we like it or not, The almighty made a covenant with them. There are abundant passages in the scriptures to verify this.

Its time we made peace with human mankind, That is gods law through the great books , the Koran and the Bible. The fact that the muslim fraternity want nothing more than to wipe Israel off the face of this earth is no more damming that what the Israelis are accused of.

Allah comes first. He is the supreme decider. And we all have to account to him. Jews included. Of that there is no doubt

dna1987

Muslim Guy
BGfromGB, I just skimmed over all the posts in the thread just now..your claim that "most" of the posts are anti-semitic doesn't seem to fit in. Plus, discussing Israel's crimes and "hating Jews" are different things. The posts here are not filled with blind hate. They are better described as "anti-criminal" posts. Salam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I have read countless posts on this thread and mos if not all seem to be violently anti semitic.

A coin has 2 sides. A one sided coin does not exist.

The Jews are part of Gods creation, and whether we like it or not, The almighty made a covenant with them. There are abundant passages in the scriptures to verify this.

Its time we made peace with human mankind, That is gods law through the great books , the Koran and the Bible. The fact that the muslim fraternity want nothing more than to wipe Israel off the face of this earth is no more damming that what the Israelis are accused of.

Allah comes first. He is the supreme decider. And we all have to account to him. Jews included. Of that there is no doubt

Hi, Islam allows us to have peace with Jews and Judaism. Muslims have nothing against the Jewish people.

You are entirely correct to say that the Jews are God's creation. "Whether we like it or not", this is irrelevant.. we are all ONE Race, the Human Race. We are all created equal, whether we are Muslim, Christian Jewish, or even atheist. It is what is in our hearts, our beliefs and actions which differentiate ourselves.

I recommend that you read about Who Allah is, and how Muslims are following the same message that God gave to all the Prophets, from Adam, through to Soloman, David, Moses, Abraham Jesus and finally to Muhammad :saw:. i.e. the Message of Islam. Which is to worship Allah alone without associating any partner to him.

Learn About Allah, The One and Only God, The Creator and Sustainer of the universe.

Introductory Articles About Islam

Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

What Religion did Abraham Follow ?

There is a lot of human Rights abuse in Palestine, where men, women and kids are targetted deliberately and killed, where the people are kept in perpetual state of fear and terror. Where they live in worst conditions families are split and travelling is difficult. There is high unemployment, problems with travelling (due to the 100s of checkpoints and miles of barbed wire topped Walls overlooked by watchtowers. Those watchtowers have shot children (in one case an unarmed school girl was shot around 14 times, point blank)

So you talk about 2 sides to a coin, when the Palestinians are a people who is occupied by one of the world's most sophisticated military regimes, which has billions of dollars in aid and military assistance from the USA (which has vetoed dozens of UN resolutions critical of Israel, and which has ignored and contravened countless International Laws and UN legislations.

Your talking about 2 sides of a coin is a kin to saying that the Hitler regime should be given a chance to express its views as to why they did what they did. . . or more recently South Africa and its Apartheid.

The Following is what Lawrence Boxall member of Jews for a Just Peace and a veteran of the anti-Apartheid struggle in South Africa had to say:

"On a purely emotional level, everything about the relationship between the Israeli Government and the Palestinian People reminds me so strongly of South Africa. When I first heard Netanyahu speaking my inner being felt as though I was listening to a South African Government Minister speaking in the 1970s. However, I think this is a similarity of outward appearances only. As vicious as the South African Apartheid regime was, I think that what Israel is currently doing to the Palestinians is manifestly worse. The purpose of Apartheid was never to rid the country of Blacks, nor was it to deprive them of all means of livelihood in the hope that they would disappear to Botswana or elsewhere. As much as Apartheid was an obscene afront to human dignity what Israel is doing beggars description. To remain quiet about this, particularly because I am not a victim, would render my life utterly worthless. I oppose Israel because I have no choice in the matter."

South Africa and Palestine

-------

so to cut to the point, we have people on this website who were once Jewish, we have had Christians and Jewish people who have happily visited our website. The Prophet :saw: and his companions had good relations with Jewish people. Muslims have had a rich and good relationship with people of other faiths including Jewish community. It happens that the Jewish Golden Age, was infact under the Muslim Andalusia, where in Toledo they were even given their own Jewish Quarter, Rabbinical courts etc and who worked alongside Muslim scientists, mathematicians and those at the cutting edge of literature and philosophy.

Also, please remember that the Arabs (who only represent around 15-20% of total population of Muslims in the world) are semitic people.

There will be some people who say silly and stupid things about Jews or perhaps even their neighbours, we ignore them, we look to what Islam itself teaches. We should not judge a Religion or people by the actions of a few. - So a sensible Muslim does not judge Judaism and all Jews by the actions of the racist Zionists who occupy and terrorise the Palestinian, Lebanese, and Syrian people, and who steal Jordanian water!

I suggest that you watch the following Video, it is by Abdullah Schleifer.
[SIZE=-1]Schleifer served as NBC News radio correspondent and TV producer/reporter in the Middle East from 1970 to 1983. Initially based in Beirut, Schleifer was the NBC News Cairo bureau chief from 1974 to 1983. He was Jewish and he became Muslim many years ago. [/SIZE]

The Negative Media Campaign against Muslims and Zionism, US Support for "Israel" By Abdullah Schleifer.

Thanks.

saqlawi

Muslim Student
How was anything antisemetic? I guess if Israel kills Palestinians and bulldoze their homes, we can't talk about it because that would be antisemitic. But if a Palestinian martyr kills Israeli soldiers, he is a terrorist right?

sugarbb

Israel & America are buddies.

The media is always potraying the Palestinians muslims as terrorists but who is the real terrorists ? Eventhough they use the media to potray the Palestinians as such, Everybody knows the truth. May Allah help our brothers & sisters & children of Palestine. It is amazing that Israel have nuclear weapon and yet America is after Syria & Iran. Let's see what they'll do with North Korea now (a non-muslim nation). Very interesting. Very Double Standard.

sugarbb

this is about the government act not general public. So all muslim brothers & sisters from America & Israel, peace be upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.