Leaving the forum, dont want to

Wannabemuslim

Assalam alykum, this will be my last post, scary stuff is happening in the world, and i dont want governmentpeople to look down my back every-time i write something on the internet. With obama sighning that new bill, they could accuses me of being a terrorist by reading something i wrote and detain me. Ive talked alot, somethings mabey weren't so smart to talk about, you know.... evil. I will stop putting stuff on any islamic internet service and only use email to contact friends.

I will still be around the forum to read posts, this is the only islamic forum ive felt welcomed at by the vast majority of the members (despite my whining). And even though i feel the compulsion to disagree alot, thats just critical thinking. Mabey i will go back to posting, but for now, i think fear is a good natrul reaction for the well being of my self and anything i could achevie with my life.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

This reminds me of a quote of Ibn Taymiyyah (Rahimullah) :

What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If i travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey.

Akhi, I was like you too. All political correctness. I never used to share or write anything except what is related to "science" or my "specialization". I was more afraid than you. Not for government. I was afraid grad schools would google me and find stuff I posted online and that could deter my admission or something.
But, you have to realize, you are not doing something wrong. It is good to have netiquette. But, the islamic etiquette that you apply in real life applies in internet as well. So, I don't think someone would post something wrong or something supporting terrorism in this forum and get accused for that. We should not be afraid of Government watching us. We should be rather afraid of Allah watching us.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I can totally understand. But, this is not going to stop me. We know this site is monitored. Just do not discuss anything political.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

If the whole nation of mankind gathers to cast evil upon you but Allaah doesn't will it to happen, it won't happen. Likewise for goodness.

Disagreement isn't a bad thing. In fact, goodness may arise from it, providing that:

1) it doesn't contradict with the Q & S,
2) all parties accept the existence of differences in opinions and
3) not trying to be like "I am the only one who is right" [in other word: arrogant]

One thing though, brother, ensure that your soul is given the right and enough food *daily*, inshaAllaah.

:wasalam:

all4islam

Assalam-e-alikum

brother you don't have to fear anyone in this world.Allah knows all.don't back up
there are thousands of people struggling for right

kayleigh

The government can read your e-mails as well. Just saying. If you're saying anything that could get you detained then you better say it in person! lol

I think you should still post here. You won't get arrested for posting on here. Just don't say anything you could get arrested for (you shouldn't be posting things like that anyway, even without this bill).

Plus, a lot of people really misunderstand the NDAA. I'm not saying it's good - it's very very bad. But a lot of people misunderstand it, thinking that the government will just run around arresting everyone without cause. It isn't exactly that.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

By bills like this those politicians just want to put people to fear and be quiet. People whose say nothing become as the masses which they can much easier to rule as they like than individuals whose fight for they rights and opinions.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Albert Einstein

But you has right to do what you think is best to you. May Allah gives us others strenght to continue our fighting - also for your rights.

strive-may-i

By bills like this those politicians just want to put people to fear and be quiet. People whose say nothing become as the masses which they can much easier to rule as they like than individuals whose fight for they rights and opinions.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Albert Einstein

But you has right to do what you think is best to you. May Allah gives us others strenght to continue our fighting - also for your rights.
:wasalam:

Well said.

Infact this world is actually a battle of Good over evil. That's what Humans have been created for, to test, whether we heed to good or evil...

And yeah, soul needs a daily dose... do not forget that.

If its good for you to restrain, then do it. Whether you contribute here or not, but wherever you are Be good, do good. And Obey Almighty with Certainty, Patience and reflection...

Jazakallahu khairan.

MuslimShadow

I suppose u are laughing at your own post.;) ...............stay here u will benefit.the only place they can send a 13 year old is juvenile "something "development centre.:)

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I fear no one but Allah

I was scrolling down and make a similar post, but ma sha Allah. You have already stated it there.

I was too going through all these paranoia once, but then I read something and that made me think - whom do I fear ? Allah or His creations ? Subhan Allah!

bmw540i

stand up you not alone.

Assalam alykum, this will be my last post, scary stuff is happening in the world, and i dont want governmentpeople to look down my back every-time i write something on the internet. With obama sighning that new bill, they could accuses me of being a terrorist by reading something i wrote and detain me. Ive talked alot, somethings mabey weren't so smart to talk about, you know.... evil. I will stop putting stuff on any islamic internet service and only use email to contact friends.

I will still be around the forum to read posts, this is the only islamic forum ive felt welcomed at by the vast majority of the members (despite my whining). And even though i feel the compulsion to disagree alot, thats just critical thinking. Mabey i will go back to posting, but for now, i think fear is a good natrul reaction for the well being of my self and anything i could achevie with my life.

What happened to the words we are the greatest democracy????

Tomtom

Banned
America must change for the prophecy to come true as it joins forces with Israel and will become Islam's greatest enemy. Ad Dajjal will be a Jew so he will use the arms which America has built against the forces of Islam. That is where the world is heading towards Armageddon, Muslims are the chosen people of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and the enemies of Islam are gathering strength, the world will soon be turned upside down by Ad Dajjal and more than half of the world's population will die. The greatest fitnah that the world has seen is just around the corner. Be prepared. Be ready. Be on the right side. Fight for Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Ad-Dajjal will not be a jew, rather the Jews will follow him instead, believing he is the awaited Messiah of theirs. He will not use US weapons, rather Allah has given him enough powers to be the hardest test for Mankind.