Libyan Protests: Deadly 'day of rage' in Libya

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:salam2:

I have got nothing to say, its amazing how the good Americans do not do something about it.

What do you expect us to do? Muslims in the East are always saying Americans need to do something about it, what do you want us to do?

But I think most people will feel the same way as me, which is thinking he is a total bastard.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Sorry If I have offended you, but surely my intention was not that. I was trying to say that when the American people know that the government is doing something wrong, once again, and once again trying to interrupt into the matters of the Muslim, things will only get worse, so why don't you ask your government to refrain from playing super man again. If a military intervention is necessary, ask pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia to help out, but do not let non-muslim armies land on muslim lands and play hero. Things will get only worse.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

Sorry If I have offended you, but surely my intention was not that. I was trying to say that when the American people know that the government is doing something wrong, once again, and once again trying to interrupt into the matters of the Muslim, things will only get worse, so why don't you ask your government to refrain from playing super man again. If a military intervention is necessary, ask pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia to help out, but do not let non-muslim armies land on muslim lands and play hero. Things will get only worse.

I am not offeneded but comments like that do make me a little emotional.

You say "ask your government" like anything the American people want is done. The American people wanted GITMO closed down years ago, Colon Powell HIMSELF wanted it closed down, and he was our lead Military general!

The last thing I want is America to bully other nations, but aside from I guess protesting (which is merely comic relief for out government) There is not a lot we can do.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I am sorry and I also do not want to hurt you emotionally as well or any other American brother and sister, because I mean no offense over geographic region/race, etc. But please know that there is no nationalism in Islam, only nation we belong to is that of the Ummah, the Muslim nation. But brothers and sisters in America should try to do some protest against all these, even though there might not be any affect on those tyrants. May Allah, save the ummah from this age of great fitan.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
(Reuters) - Libya's state television broadcast on Thursday what it said was a telephone conversation between the U.S. ambassador and the commander in charge of rebel forces in the east, who it described as a "lackey."

Al Jazeera: Portugese Minister: Our message to Gaddafi is that his regime is finished

AFP: Son of Arab hero Omar Mukhtar urges courage against Gaddafi

Breaking Al Jazeera: Sarkozy: France recognises the Libyan National Council as the only legitimate representative of the Libyan people

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

Is it true that he has been given an ultimatum of relinquishing power within three days?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
A no fly zone won't be effective he still has Tanks and Helicopters something should be done stop the ground assault. The only way is he should leave or killed.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Al Arabiya: London & Paris are ready to surgically strike targets in Libya under certain conditions.

Yeah great deal do that with Israel also.

Al Arabiya: The Libyan Ambassador & staff at the embassy in Portugal join the revolutionaries

France 24 Arabic: The African Union will send a team of five African presidents to Libya to try & stop the fighting.

justoneofmillion

Amir who?who is telling you these Grey wolf& little Red Hood stories...in fact Ben Ali and his barber wife should have their hand cut off, if Sharia is coherent over there,as a lot are so proud to claim,we wanna see facts not cover up talk.He stole billions nummbers speak for themselves,raped and tortured Muslims in prison,that if you really wanna open this cane of worms. And doing takfir in such a general way on Muslims is also wrong,You should guard your tongue!Calling Heroes those who forbad Muslim sisters to wear Hijab among other because they favored the miniskirt and the western model,and those who made brotherl legal is an act of treason against Allah swt,do not repeat that ever again,and if you do not know keep quite.Less you end up making of us some sort of Gay Stakanovist safer sex apologists,chanting condom slogans too.Those who tell you that honoring the thief is part of Islam are dangerously misguiding you not the other way around. Allah Allah ala din rabbi subhanu ,may he protect it and what you ave made of it.Auzubillah

PS.Open another thread,if you wish, this here is not to spread your .... ideology, it is just for information about what is happening in Lybia.Do not ruin it ,please

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I'm curious. I can't find any news on Saudi's Day of Rage. What's happening over there?

We should all pray for peace and tranquility in our muslim countries & not get swayed with this *revolutionary* fervor.

I hope everything is fine there and that peace is maintained in the country Alhamdulillah. May Allah azz zawajal protect and guide the people of KSA and make them firm on Quran and Sunnah. Ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I read that authorities shot into a small crowd in Saudia Arabia, three people were taken to a the hospital.

I am getting very sketchy news items on my sites about Libya. It is as if they commotion in the ME is over.

This is a good video about BP and Libya.:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ruQ4GbjlPs

Abu Talib

Feeling low
As the United States and Britain look for an excuse to invade another oil-rich Arab country, the hypocrisy is familiar. Colonel Gaddafi is “delusional” and “blood-drenched” while the authors of an invasion that killed a million Iraqis, who have kidnapped and tortured in our name, are entirely sane, never blood-drenched and once again the arbiters of “stability”. -John Pilger

justoneofmillion

As the United States and Britain look for an excuse to invade another oil-rich Arab country, the hypocrisy is familiar. Colonel Gaddafi is “delusional” and “blood-drenched” while the authors of an invasion that killed a million Iraqis, who have kidnapped and tortured in our name, are entirely sane, never blood-drenched and once again the arbiters of “stability”. -John Pilger
:salam2:Lucid point,unless they can establish order and justice in their own backyard,they can't pretend to posess any sort of moral authority in that perspective.

BrotherInIslam7:
I hope everything is fine there and that peace is maintained in the country Alhamdulillah. May Allah azz zawajal protect and guide the people of KSA and make them firm on Quran and Sunnah. Ameen

Ameen.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I came across an article in the Washington Post which said that the US government was sort of helping protestors overthrow their governments.

Read it here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/09/AR2011030905716.html

It seems the western powers want chaos all over the middle east - I really hope its not a plan to weaken all the muslim nations and then Israel can take over the region? May Allah help our brothers and sisters - no more fighting please.