What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

Skywalker

As-salamo'alaikum,

I think its not about winning or losing...its more about participating.lolz.

Hope you get the essence of what I mean to say.

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
there are more brothers on here- I am surprised, I really expected women to outnumber as men are usually shy and keep their opinion to them self’s, mashallah that there are men and let’s hope we get more men on here expressing their views on Islam to day!

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Yay cmon brothers! by the way I would generally assume that alot of the sisters post/create threads alot often then brothers :S but hey I was wrong, or maybe im right.. or maybe im still very wrong, Allah knows best :)

mrshazzi786

Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu
LOL We Can't Win Lol,I've Noticed On That There Have Been Much More Sisters Then Brothers On This Site.
Its Inevitable,They Going To Take Over Soon And Start Fighting Haha.
(Its One Of The Signs Of Yu-Mul-Qiyamah)

Please Do Forgive Me If I Have Said Anything To Hurt Anyone.
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
:SMILY303::SMILY259::SMILY149::D:biggrin: :rolleyes: :cool::SMILY32::SMILY61::SMILY27::SMILY29: :fighta:
haha! we'll see what happens!

dracoalex

not having studied lol

why the competition? who wins is not important, right?
are we not all children of allah!
what does the appendages we have matter?
man or woman are we not equals? with differing roles to make a whole?

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Salaam, Alhamdulillah there myt b more brothers on this syt but trst me from my experience sisters have definately been more active in speading the messege of Islam to local communities...dnt worry not to any random people like men or neting but they've been working on the sisters and the non beleiving women may Allah accept their efforts inshaAllah

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
hmm.. its strange, why do the poll result shows more brothers than sisters, because maybe the sisters are more active than the brothers.

Assalam alaikum,

brothers & sisters.... I don't know here we brothers can win or not...but I am sure that population of Women across the world is much more than we can even imagine.

May Allah Helps us all brothers & sisters...

by the way through this polling we can also count who is more active....

:SMILY259:

Assalam alaikum,

brothers & sisters.... I don't know here we brothers can win or not...but I am sure that population of Women across the world is much more than we cannot even imagine.

May Allah Helps us all brothers & sisters...

by the way through this polling we can also count who is more active....

:SMILY259: