More sisters than brothers?

What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

JenGiove

.... when we do finally expresse ourselves,we rather do it in a very usefull and intellectual manner,usually to ask for the remote controle or to be granted a little silence when we are watching a football game...haha

ROTFL! So, it doesn't matter where you live or what you believe......

men and women are all the same....and men are still helpless without us! lol!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Sorry to put forth some seriousness in this non-serious thread, but I was thinking about the hadith today, that how there will be so many women until 1 man will be looking after 50 women, and I thought what if its not literally but this is also like symbolically speaking like so many other things that our RasulAllah (SAW) said (like the time when they asked him which of his wives would follow him first, and he (saw) said the one with the longest arm... but in reality it was meant that it would be the one who gave most charity.) So what if this too is symbological for saying that in the end times 1 female would be so high-maintenance and her demands would be so great that it would be like looking after 10 females. So if a man had to look after 5 women of his family, it would really be like 5 x 10 = 50 women. I mean, the females of today do have tons of demands.. and I hope no one kills me for saying that because I'm a female too..

:) ?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam 'Aleikum waRahmatullaah everyone,

Just wanted to say that whenever I come back on TTI and see that this thread I opened 4 years ago is still the leading poll with the most answers, it makes me *SMILE* .

Hope everybody's doing well!!

arzafar

Sorry to put forth some seriousness in this non-serious thread, but I was thinking about the hadith today, that how there will be so many women until 1 man will be looking after 50 women, and I thought what if its not literally but this is also like symbolically speaking like so many other things that our RasulAllah (SAW) said (like the time when they asked him which of his wives would follow him first, and he (saw) said the one with the longest arm... but in reality it was meant that it would be the one who gave most charity.) So what if this too is symbological for saying that in the end times 1 female would be so high-maintenance and her demands would be so great that it would be like looking after 10 females. So if a man had to look after 5 women of his family, it would really be like 5 x 10 = 50 women. I mean, the females of today do have tons of demands.. and I hope no one kills me for saying that because I'm a female too..

:) ?

hmm... i believe everything to be literal unless stated otherwise.
Off course the ratio may be something like 46:1 or 54:1 or even 49.5:1 rather than exactly 50:1.

nadir91

:salam2:
I'm new here,but I consider myself a brother in Islam as many of you.three days ago I took shahada and wanted to make you know that my name now is Nadir.I chose it before as user name because I knew a friend of of my family,who is muslim and died recently.:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:salam2:
I'm new here,but I consider myself a brother in Islam as many of you.three days ago I took shahada and wanted to make you know that my name now is Nadir.I chose it before as user name because I knew a friend of of my family,who is muslim and died recently.:wasalam:

Welcome to the forum and to Islam brother Nadir :)
Insha'Allah you will always stay on the straight path and may it be easy for you :)